What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Would remove the recollection menu, options and extra stats translations (evasion, accuracy, critical).

But maybe translating the js files would break something in the game, I'm still new in MV translations.
Is it possible to find which file is for the sex counter in the folder? If thats the problem? I have yet to play the game too.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry Yun-Ah, I haven't tried what you recommended yet, still playing the clear run *that other time was just me being silly*.
I think they used some words as strings so that some of those words either should not be changed or need to be changed alongside all its other string names, dunno, sorry.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated the partial with missing content (like post-defeat choices)

Partial:

Sorry Yun-Ah, I haven't tried what you recommended yet, still playing the clear run *that other time was just me being silly*.
I think they used some words as strings so that some of those words either should not be changed or need to be changed alongside all its other string names, dunno, sorry.
Tried to get raped by some tentacles and the stats does goes up. If you're talking about the "Shame" stat, I think it's not decreasing by rape but by events.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Go south to the bottom forest, the bridge on the left should be fixed. Head to next map and follow the path up. There will be a shining spot on the ground just outside the cave which you can interact with and place your teleportation marker, which opens up the portal back to base. The bandit boss is at the end of the cave.
I'm stuck here, because I've interacted with the shining spot and nothing's happening...
I've talked to everyone at least twice and I can't progress :S

Well nvm.. I just had to guess which quest was the right one... that's just stupid...

Last edited:

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Basically that's it. Talk to NPCs in town, lose to minions in dungeon, lose to boss, lose to guards to get captured, get caught during the sneaking portions, get those 3 circles to click for 3 different H-scecnes... That's about it. After you get below 40 on the H stat you can unequip your armor in town to go naked while at night. It unlocks a few more scenes for the NPCs in town, but that's about it. You cannot even strip in the day or in battle areas...
Thanks, this is what I was afraid of. Maybe my standards are too high for H-games these days. I DO like the non-H elements of the game, but not enough to really be worth it tbh. The art was so dang exceptional though :/.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

May anyone explain what the 1st quest of the list is? It's seems that doing the quests on the order of the list is easier, because the levels recommended grow on that order...
I'm still lvl8 and beating the thieves quests has a recommended level of 10 -.-

Edit* Also... how do you win against the octoboss? I deal 150ish damage to all the tentacles and the octopus and he just heals the same to everyone with just one tentacle ....

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I cannot do the prison escape at all. There is a guard that just does not move that is in the way to the only stairs i see. Am i missing something extremely obvious?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cannot do the prison escape at all. There is a guard that just does not move that is in the way to the only stairs i see. Am i missing something extremely obvious?
He'll go away once you have talked to the main character's father.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Partial for v1.11 is up ! I've included a v1.10 to v1.11 patch too, so you don't have to reinstall the game.

Download:

Haven't read the patch note yet but there's 900 new files in the pictures folder.

Reminder of V1.10 download link:

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one right above your cell? I did and he is still there.
You also need to talk to a prisoner NE of the father's location since he has a message which the main character requires to proceed with the main plot.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The one right above your cell? I did and he is still there.
I had dialogue with another darkhaired prisoner (up right direction - the path under the stairs. I spoke with both (and the father) and the path for the stairs was open.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Partial for v1.11 is up ! I've included a v1.10 to v1.11 patch too, so you don't have to reinstall the game.

Download:

Haven't read the patch note yet but there's 900 new files in the pictures folder.
Reminder of my last message since it was buried in the previous page. Patch might fix some bugs. Haven't got to play the game yet. :eek:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I had dialogue with another darkhaired prisoner (up right direction - the path under the stairs. I spoke with both (and the father) and the path for the stairs was open.
Yes i did find that dark haired person. And i indeed was able to proceed.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reminder of my last message since it was buried in the previous page. Patch might fix some bugs. Haven't got to play the game yet. :eek:
I try to download your new patch and i get message file not found...
Great work by the way for the partial,a huge help for the game :p

Yes,works perfectly. Thank you!!!!

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I try to download your new patch and i get message file not found...
Great work by the way for the partial,a huge help for the game :p
Should work now, there was some filename problems. :rolleyes:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is getting on my nerves...
How do you beat the damn worm boss? Deals about 400 to 500 every God damn turn, not counting the fact that it can deny your abilities.
I can only heal half HP and have the best gear on sale and got almost every armor upgraded.
I've dealt like 20000 damage to that freaking thing and just doesn't die.
Every once in 5 turn does an ability that insta-koes and I know that I just need to defend when a certain message pops up on the turn before, the problem is that sometimes the message pops up and the worm doesn't do the ability...
I'm this close to send this game to the oblivion of the recicle bin -.-

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having the same issue I have after going back to main menu in recollection option?

This bug appears after I look at the werewolf/wolf thing scene.

Attachments

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've edited my last post about the prison, sorry forgot that you had to converse with the black-haired guy after conversing with Your Father. Really sorry, and thanks again Yun-Ah, seriously.
I don't know why, but somehow my counter on Sex with Human seems to be zero even after being captured in the prison, neat!

Mistix:
If you find problem fighting the worm with the best equipment, wait until you fight the last boss. You sure gonna spam your All Recovery potion every 3-4 turns, and That Thing will also heal itself every now and then, kuku.
Btw, did you play the gatcha? I've gotten the 5% HPRegen which is pretty neat.
There's also books you can get to obtain extra skills, though I don't really used it, but if you get the right spells, it might be easier against the Worm.
Upgrade your equipment. Since it's costly, upgrade it after you get the last equipment (in which you mentioned you already have).
If you fight monster with silence ability, wear collars that grant immunity to silence. If you fought monster with blinding strike, wore collar that prevent that.
Last boss, meh, he's just mess up. Just spam your Heat Bash and All Recovery potion fighting the dude, maybe 10 pots, maybe 20 pots?

Revolti:
Yup, I get it too. But it's not game breaking bugs, it just... Breaks the game in a different manner.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you find problem fighting the worm with the best equipment, wait until you fight the last boss. You sure gonna spam your All Recovery potion every 3-4 turns, and it will also heal itself every now and then, hehe.

Btw, did you play the gatcha? I've gotten the 5% HPRegen which is pretty neat.
Level 29, Ascalon Atk 280: Spam the improved single-target special move, no thinking or healing required.