What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ ぽいずん ] 陵輪学園~狙われた風紀委員 七海葵~【ADV版セット】 RJ112895

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So this finally got released today.

From the makers of Alice quest and Valkurie Destruction.
I played the demo back in march but it seemed like no one has even talked about it since.

I tried setting up an account yesterday with dlsite but I had trouble with the name and phonetic name cause it doesn't use english characters.

Well in the demo you were in high school and I think you were investigating something in the school, losing leads to rape and I think situations worsen and stuff like blackmail may be more prevailent. Not sure if there's clothing damage because there were only two h-scenes in the demo.

One was getting raped by the guys in the lab, and the other was if you don't equip a gas mask you get from one of the rooms on the first floor of the school you become horny and powerles to that same fight, but also leads to triggering a masturbation scene in the toilets at schol (where somoene ends up taking a picture.)

Sorry for not being very descriptive I don't play these games using thsoe translators because I still can't quite get the gist of what the dialogue is saying anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: RJ112895 - 陵輪学園~狙われた風紀委員 七海葵~

Well, what's it about?

OP
O

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, what's it about?
Well in the demo you were in high school and I think you were investigating something in the school, losing leads to rape and I think situations worsen and stuff like blackmail may be more prevailent. Not sure if there's clothing damage because there were only two h-scenes in the demo.

One was getting raped by the guys in the lab, and the other was if you don't equip a gas mask you get from one of the rooms on the first floor of the school you become horny and powerles to that same fight, but also leads to triggering a masturbation scene in the toilets at schol (where somoene ends up taking a picture.)

Sorry for not being very descriptive I don't play these games using thsoe translators because I still can't quite get the gist of what the dialogue is saying anyways

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is clothing destruction in combat, I can confirm that but its mostly vanilla. I'm about..an hour into the game and all there is humans so those looking for something a bit more spicy like monsters or anything else; this won't be to your liking. The game itself is quite well made though there is a lot of wandering around unless you get a translator. That being said there are 'go here' arrows but they don't always show up and you're forced to wander around looking for'em.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems that you play as the straight laced "class-prez" type of girl, running around trying to see what strangeness you can find in the school

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thank you kind sir, I'd kiss you but there's an ocean of internet between us.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what the heck you're supposed to do on the second day? It seems to reset all my levels and there don't appear to be any events after entering the messed up room on the top floor.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what the heck you're supposed to do on the second day? It seems to reset all my levels and there don't appear to be any events after entering the messed up room on the top floor.
maybe school outside GO SE, then keep wall go north
or

Last edited:
OP
O

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah after the art room there's an event in the top right of the school ground behind the drinking fountains. I think it's impossible to lose that event but then you're expected to follow the delinquent back to the art room you came from for the real battle.

At the start of each day I think you cna kill more rats to get levelled up for the day once again. But I think i'm gonna need mroe playing time to figure things out.

I know after losing and getting raped you'll sometimes have opportunities to re-fight some of the guys (after lsoing so many times to a group you get game over rapes)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there new-game (NG+) plus in this?

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never think that this kind of game will pull my attention but this game really got my taste.
With that story, role, art, every route that you take have GOR not just fade-black GO and it's short n' fast not a darn long route and complex... well it actually complex without etigoya's guide(though, currently it's not 100% correct).
You may get confuse at first about side and floor of building but that just a trifle and only have one uniform and can't strip is not a point for this game too.
You get money everyday, you can spend it in shop at A side first floor(building entrance).
and wish this get translation.
So, my description of this game "The GOR flow strong with this one"

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: However do I flip pages in the gallery? I can't seem to figure out how to get out of page 1/4. How do you mvoe to 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4?
Also, what does leveling up do?

Some additional things not yet on the walkthrough:
1) in Chapter 3, if you go to a chem lab in B, you get detoxed and you can no longer get the (game over) Hscene from the chem lab people after that
2) I didn't get game over Hscene from being tied to the table in Ch 4, the Game over is in Ch 5 w/ empty eyes
3) You can get key to photograph club from a teacher in teacher room in A 1F

maybe more to come...

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: However do I flip pages in the gallery? I can't seem to figure out how to get out of page 1/4. How do you mvoe to 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4?
Also, what does leveling up do?

Some additional things not yet on the walkthrough:
1) in Chapter 3, if you go to a chem lab in B, you get detoxed and you can no longer get the (game over) Hscene from the chem lab people after that
2) I didn't get game over Hscene from being tied to the table in Ch 4
3) You can get key to photograph club from a teacher in teacher room in A 1F

maybe more to come...
1 : after each chapter, if u dont go there for hscene will not gameover, lost 5 reputation only
2 : a lot not write too, like some chapter fight if lost, can fight again in next chapter, this for control reputation, if dont know how many point up or down i think dont write better... (possibly for stop lost reputation only, for me ignore hscene lost 5 reputation better find the way how to stop drop reputation). Each chapter win or lost dont know how many up or down too, wish has message...
3 : lazy to test NO HSCENE flag! has time i watch better hehehe

BTW if any wrong please tell or type here

Last edited:

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after mashing my keyboard for 30 seconds Q is for previous page and W is for next page

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the day after the scene in the gym locker I can't seem to leave the School. As soon as I try to go where the arrows are, the screen turns black and nothing else happens. I can go into the menu but that's about it. Any help here or is my game broken?

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone post a torrent link here?:)

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1 : after each chapter, if u dont go there for hscene will not gameover, lost 5 reputation only
2 : a lot not write too, like some chapter fight if lost, can fight again in next chapter, this for control reputation, if dont know how many point up or down i think dont write better... (possibly for stop lost reputation only, for me ignore hscene lost 5 reputation better find the way how to stop drop reputation). Each chapter win or lost dont know how many up or down too, wish has message...
3 : lazy to test NO HSCENE flag! has time i watch better hehehe

BTW if any wrong please tell or type here
Hmmm, on Chapter 4 I don't seem to be able to get the gameover in the B side 4F empty room. It has a H-scene but I don't get a gameover.

Did I miss something?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm, on Chapter 4 I don't seem to be able to get the gameover in the B side 4F empty room. It has a H-scene but I don't get a gameover.

Did I miss something?
Oh thank you very much and sorry
Gameover in chapter empty room again

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have 100% gallery data for this?