What's new

Pokemon Fighter

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Pokemon Fighter

Haruka bravely steps back out into the wild. She glares, remembering that this is the place that got her perky sensitive breasts tingling. She sighs and moves along. Suddenly, an Bellsprout pops up. She glares to the plant. "Hmmmmgh...." She is beginning to realize exactly why pokemon work together with people. They're naturally sexual.

A.) Fighting Type

B.) Flying Type

C.) Regular battle

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. I have a feeling if she tried punching it, her hand would get stuck in it's sticky mouth.

(I wonder if it'll use Sweet Scent)

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka flips backward, then glares to the Bellsprout. She rushes up, wind flying up under her body, then goes into a divebomb, smashing the plant, causing it to flip from impact. The Bellsprout gets up slowly, then digs himself in the ground, covertly manipulating his roots the become sentient. Several branches then shoot up and wrap around Haruka's body, just under her bust. Her arms are free though, but she has an unremovable tentacle ring on her body for a while, wrapping hard around her slim form. She then jumps up, and shoots a razor sharp wind from her arm's motion, straight at the Bellsprout. The brances squeeze onto her body.... but right after, the plant falls over and fades out! The Bellsprout gave Haruka a lot of EXP as the branch ring falls from her body.

Suddenly she hears some screaming coming from a nearby cave. "That does not make sense! Let go!"

A.) Check it out!

B.) Keep training.

Aztlan

Reputation score

A cave how interesting

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes...

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I want to keep training 'til level 10. But the cave does raise my interest.

A, let's check it out I guess.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka rushes toward a cave to see two odd people wearing a black and blue outfit with a lion's head insignia on it. Above the lion's head is 'TC'. One of the men pull on a victim. Taller than Haruka, and slightly less busty. "Stop struggling! This is for the good of the world! Aren't you happy about that?" The victim yells out, spotting Haruka. "The person you want most is someone like.... her!" She points to Haruka, ratting her out. The victim then uses the team's distraction to her advantage and pushes Haruka forward. "Hey!" She looks back as one attempts to run after the victim. His partner stops him. "Let her go. She is obviously ignorant to our cause. We got someone better."

The two look to the confused Haruka. "Our boss will be delighted to breed with you!" Haruka looks to them in confusion. "Breed? That's weird." The duo laughs. "It's for the good of mankind. If people and pokemon somehow bred together, there will be no friction between the two. No corruption. And you got.... the milk reserves for it!" The other one nods. "Yes. And if you don't come with us now, we're going to have to make you come with us."

The two raise their pokeballs, then Haruka takes a backstep, glaring at them. "Well, bring it on!"

The two then send out golbats. They both look hungry as they look to Haruka. She winces her eyes slightly. "Breed? What do they mean?"

A.) Fighting

B.) Flying

C.) Regular

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. Let's see what happens...

Aztlan

Reputation score

B. Team chimera enters the fray.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C. Fighting isn't as effective. Flying around in a cave with Haruka's.....size, will probably be bad. Let's fight them normally.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka chooses the left one, but it flies in a loop to reach behind her. It divebombs her from behind to the other Golbat, who was taught to lower Haruka's shirt with its wings, exposing her breasts easily. She widens her eyes as she moves out of the way. She then rushes to perform a flying kick to one, stunning it. The other then uses a ray of sorts to spin her vision around. Everything is slightly to the left now! She tries to shake it off, but suddenly, one golbat latches onto a breast and POWERFULLY sucks the milk from it. She gasps as her thighs tense harshly. She tries to move it off, but the other one JOINS IN, two titans suckling at her enormous glones as they 'disappear' into their powerful mouths. She whimpers as she arches her back, both hands trying to push them off. She eventually manages to, but has a large chunk of energy taken out as she kneels, feeling her incredibly tingling breasts. "KHNNNNNNN........!!!!!!" She still has some battle strength, but she is on the ropes.....

A.) Keep fighting!

B.) Medicine

C.) Super Medicine

Aztlan

Reputation score

C. Survive damn it.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A! If she does medicine, she'll be asitting duck and prolly will lose much more health...

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A

YOU KEEP FIGHTING. I WILL NOT STAND FOR MISERABLE FAILURES. NO QUITTING FOR SISSY MEDICINE. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka pants a bit, then backflips over a divebombing Golbat. She then takes the one behind her and tosses his weight at the other golbat. She takes deep breaths as she looks at the two. She then take backsteps as they 'dracula walk' towards her. She grits her teeth, then rushes into one, striking the golbat dead on. Her confusion causes her to trip and fall. The one golbat is on the ropes, but the other is still pretty healthy. They both then tackle her, then squirm under her bust again. The powerful sucking occurs once more. "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She winces her eyes, her healthy perky breasts drained of power. She twitches a bit, her mouth salivating as they team up on her. She then collapses. The Golbats are returned to their pokeballs.

Team Chimera strips Haruka of her clothes.... last thing she sees is 200p taken away!

Haruka fades out!

Haruka awakens to a new area of the cave. Lined with floorboards to avoid random encounters. Pokemon are easily seen as a result. She gets up to realize her clothes are gone! She looks out of the dungeon cell. "Looks like I am going to have to find a way out of here....."

Haruka moves through the dungeon corridor and notices there is a fork in the road of sorts. "Dang it....."

A.) Left

B.) Right

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B. Right. Because the coin said so.