What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [pompompain] Dungeon of Revival 復活のダンジョン (RJ279387)

cell943

Reputation score
Huh. I just found a glitch that makes stage 3 a breeze instead of the pain in the ass it normally is.

Go to the room with the cloth (outlined in method 1 of the walkthrough on page 1), then hide just beyond the corner and wait for the jackal to pass you by. When he's just about to circle the center area (leave your line of sight), step out to make him start chasing you. Run back inside the room, all the way to the other side of the table (just below the scorpion), and the jackal will clip himself through the floor, thus removing him from the game entirely (at least until you restart the level).

Oh, I should have gone further before posting. Being spotted by the jackal flips a switch that prevents you from interacting with anything, and you lose the ability to grab his jewel. So, actually, be careful not to do this glitch!

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to take off outfit in this game??
To unequip clothing you need to press the word of the equipment slot, so to remove whatevers on your head click the word "head", likewise for the others. Though since it's been a while I can't remember if it'll just let you unequip the body clothing immediately.

tidus1234

Reputation score
cool game.
Can you recommend something similar with good 3d graphics and rough scenes?

necroclarke74

Reputation score
I didn't really play through all the game but I unlocked everything through registry edit. Hard part was to figure the event naming sequence for each missing scene. Anyways...
is the save file. It's a .reg file. Import it to registry. Don't worry it won't fuck up your system or whatever.
Bonus uncensor patch and universal autotranslate tool.
The contents of Dungeon_of_Revival_Data (the sharedassets files) must be copied to Dungeaon of revival\Data\Dungeon_of_Revival_Data\ and overwrite the existing files.
Copy and run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe inside Dungeaon of revival\Data folder and run the game once with the generated shortcut inside \Data folder. It doesn't matter afterwards what exe you use to run it.
The uncensor patch will probably only work with version.
EDIT: updated the uncensor patch. All scenes are now uncensored
EDIT2: provided a mirror because someone filed a DMCA claim on the initial Gdrive link. Why would you even do that ?
this broke my game lol crashes every time i enter recolection

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
While there is discussion I thought I would ask, what vore content is in this game? It's got the tag, but since it's also a gore game I figured it's probably hard vore with biting and dismemberment, which I'm not into.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
While there is discussion I thought I would ask, what vore content is in this game? It's got the tag, but since it's also a gore game I figured it's probably hard vore with biting and dismemberment, which I'm not into.
I don't remember there being any vore. I might be confusing games in the series but I think there was a worm or something that ate the mc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Is being sucked in by a giant womb and assimilated into a living chunk of meat that lays eggs considered vore?

Last edited:

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are like 2 or 3 vore scenes. One is Guro (The mimic), in the other ones she's kept alive to use as breeding stock.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT NEW POMPOMPAIN GAME
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE GURO
IS REAL

dungeon of meat
BOY
this is going to be FUCKING DISGUSTING

cell943

Reputation score

Next game has been announced.
Woof. I was able to overlook the guro in the past two games as they were just "tomb raider"-level bad ends for the most part, where she died but it wasn't sexualized much. But this looks like he's finally fully indulging that part. The picture says the main draws are "death, dismemberment, and blood." And also taking off clothes. I'm very wary.

Weisshexe

Reputation score
Anyone know if PomPomPain has any kind of Social Media so we can keep up to date with the games the dev works on?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've looked before for a twitter and pixiv but I found nothing.

He just created a ci-en today and I think it is because the new game failed the examination and is now delayed sad.