What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I was gonna ask do the female monsters rape women as well? But seeing his page, I guess there isn't any lesbian action. Still, his animations are really good. :D

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i got the idea of implementing female npcs that are just defeated and dont drop money/items, unless you equip a special skill to make em futanaris, so he could use the same sprites for them ~~~ the lates "shadow" monstergirl looks like a (lesser?) vampire...

cakeistasty

Reputation score
Sooo Energey Drain, the fuck does it actually do?
"intensifies solo attack", is it a Passive?
If its a passive why is it in the Skill tab?
I tried testing it with 1 single L. Succubus on board but she gets max mana and doesn't cast anything, does it even have a different animation?
If its a passive, does it work only after you have full mana?

The description on this can surely be better...

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I tried testing it with 1 single L. Succubus on board but she gets max mana and doesn't cast anything, does it even have a different animation?

Iirc, big boost to 1 vs 1 rape (AKA direct EP damage, may be interrupted). No condition other than 'no cooperation attack' - that's why it's passive.
Kinda awesome, if you pay attention no teammate joins in the fun.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game should be getting more attention, it only gets better. Its the first game i've seen in a while that has Sex integrated perfectly into the gameplay, and the gameplay is actually fun and challenging.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
So 0.4.0a gives me a bunch of shit like no tomorrow. Basically 4-3 causes both my characters and the enemy ones to go invisible, making the whole thing unplayable. Anyone else get this?

babayaga

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone post a txt with v0.4.0?

CMRcc

Reputation score

Iirc, big boost to 1 vs 1 rape (AKA direct EP damage, may be interrupted). No condition other than 'no cooperation attack' - that's why it's passive.
Kinda awesome, if you pay attention no teammate joins in the fun.
As far as i can tell, at least for the succubus (the normal one not lesser) will retain the energy drain ability and some more passives if you don't buy any skill for her.
She can use it when full mana on daze/enchanted enemy for the actual energy drain move you also see in the gallery (its not a oneshot but does almost 3x damage from a normal SNUSNU session).
I still haven't found a way to proc it also for the lesser succubus

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
V0.5.0 and V0.5.0a was released:

Anyone has a savegame to the new content? I'm stuck at 3-5...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For that i just had to grind stage 3-4 until my character were strong enough, if anyone is having difficulty with stage 3-3, just fly some units over everything and kill the archer, killing him ends the stage.

By the way, since i figured some people would be curious. I've found the 'Nude' models from the following stages, difficulty doesn't seem to be a factor.

Lesser succubus - Defeat every enenmy and then the last one on stage 3-3 (can be difficult until much later)
Sorceror's Apprentice - Defeat the 'Nude' man before he escapes off of the map.
Succubus - Choose the 'Fail' book and defeat all 3 super mages.
Harpy - I just randomly got this by killing everything between Stage 5-1 and 5-4, it should be noted that stage 5-4 is easy as hell, just kill all of the mages repeatedly before you kill the priest, each one drops a chest (In normal)
Dryad - Defeat almost everything in stage 5-5, i got it multiple times from different enemies, probably the chocobo mounted riders.
Lamia - Still looking for this one, but i'd imagine it has to be between stages 4 and 5 somewhere, but probably 5 since thats where the harpy and the dryad drop. If anyone can figure out where this one is, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Once again, once you get to stage 5-4, you can just farm it repeatedly until you are maxed on all character and have enough money to buy anything, prior to that stage 3-4.

My line up is defense dryad (flex between air attack for casters, ambush for pesky backline shit or roots for aoe knockdown), lesser succubus (drain), Succubus (drain), support Lamia (with poison field), Attack Harpy (with song notes or loving to lock down boss of 4-5) and Attack Sorcerer's apprentice with throw bottle (This spot can be experimented with).

Fun game, one of the best one's i've played in a while.

sandark

Reputation score
For that i just had to grind stage 3-4 until my character were strong enough, if anyone is having difficulty with stage 3-3, just fly some units over everything and kill the archer, killing him ends the stage.

By the way, since i figured some people would be curious. I've found the 'Nude' models from the following stages, difficulty doesn't seem to be a factor.

Lesser succubus - Defeat every enenmy and then the last one on stage 3-3 (can be difficult until much later)
Sorceror's Apprentice - Defeat the 'Nude' man before he escapes off of the map.
Succubus - Choose the 'Fail' book and defeat all 3 super mages.
Harpy - I just randomly got this by killing everything between Stage 5-1 and 5-4, it should be noted that stage 5-4 is easy as hell, just kill all of the mages repeatedly before you kill the priest, each one drops a chest (In normal)
Dryad - Defeat almost everything in stage 5-5, i got it multiple times from different enemies, probably the chocobo mounted riders.
Lamia - Still looking for this one, but i'd imagine it has to be between stages 4 and 5 somewhere, but probably 5 since thats where the harpy and the dryad drop. If anyone can figure out where this one is, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Once again, once you get to stage 5-4, you can just farm it repeatedly until you are maxed on all character and have enough money to buy anything, prior to that stage 3-4.

My line up is defense dryad (flex between air attack for casters, ambush for pesky backline shit or roots for aoe knockdown), lesser succubus (drain), Succubus (drain), support Lamia (with poison field), Attack Harpy (with song notes or loving to lock down boss of 4-5) and Attack Sorcerer's apprentice with throw bottle (This spot can be experimented with).

Fun game, one of the best one's i've played in a while.
This is awesome information! thank you very much for collecting it and writing it down

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys just to ask a question. I just found a version of the game that's labeled "v1.0 dlsite". On that Acgbuster site. Is the dlsite version even out yet? And is it even "1.0"?

edit never mind: just checked, it says 1.0 at the bottom right corner.
Guess I'll start uploading this. I'll let you guys know when you can send pms.

Final edit: okay I've noticed that Saves from the earlier version are not compatible for some reason. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Either way PM away but do note I will be going to sleep right after this edit. So don't expect responses immediately.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully it will also become available on the eng dlsite as well soon enough...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The Imp's second form has a skill that makes her invulnerable, if you can keep a charm/daze field active with lamias you can pretty much do anything with her wiping out everyone in the front. I did find a bug in 6-4 that prevented me from clearing, not sure how I triggered it but I had 4 Lamias, Imp second form and a support succubus. After I changed the team to something else (Imp second form and 5 normal Imps) I was able to clear it.

Here's my savedata with the practice room unlocked after beating 6-5. It's basically a gallery system, not as well tuned as a viewer could be, but it's good enough. I didn't complete all the medals or the stars for each level either in normal, hard or crazy and I probably won't. There seems to be an extra 2 dungeons that aren't unlocked straight away after beating 6-5, so I imagine you may need to complete the levels with all their stars and the medal, unless they're to be added in the future EX dungeons. I did cheat, but only to max out on points all the time because fuck grinding 3-4 like 20 times over. Savedata location is in C:\Users\-Your username here-\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\AttackItDevilLegion . v1.0 save.

Attachments

Last edited:

sandark

Reputation score
I really wonder why he omitted the gallery mode in the final version

Edit: There is a gallery after you beat the game and restart it.

Last edited: