What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't mind the grind, but those loading times are quite painful... Is there no way to optimize it?

Edit : also, it's not clear if we're supposed to accomplish all 3 achievement in a level in a single attempt?

Last edited:

dead136

Reputation score
since its now completed, shouldn't this get moved to h games section instead of G U C?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now that the game got released, does it make any sense to stay his Patreon?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just noticed that severals levels in "crazy" difficulty (unlocked after beating the game) can't load and get stuck on 60-66%.

...not that I'm really in a rush to play them : game was already hard enough to beat (but hopefully, they don't actually unlock anything, other than the money clear rewards).

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorta dissapointed its finished, also he said the project was pretty difficult for him to focus on and he probably wont make something similiar again...

hope other devs look at this project and try their take on it....

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now that the game got released, does it make any sense to stay his Patreon?
If want to continue supporting his work, but I have no idea what else he has planned, if there is anything else. Purchasing the game is a great way to show your support, if you don't want to continue being a Patron. I'm sure any creator would be immensely grateful in either case.

retty

Reputation score
Apparently, there's a bug that allows attack lamias to become invincible when you give them both the love hug ability and a speed potion.

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Someone found the last nude skins? i think we got all but the lamia and imp location for the drop?

something to mention on the nude lesser succubus skin on 3-3, looks like its just a random drop of the riders, got it after beating 2 of them in a run...

anyone got a strategy for the super mages on the nude succubus drop? team full of lamias?

e:tbh the final product looks like a damn fine result of his work, all i wish for is that he would continue in the frame of this game, maybe add more units and levels.... well that or something even more awesome that he can come up with....

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone got a strategy for the super mages on the nude succubus drop? team full of lamias?
As far as I can tell, it's impossible to prevent them from unleashing their dark wave attack. So what I did is give everyone an item that resurect with 50% HP after death, & then stunlock the mages. Dunno if the waves count as a ranged attack.

Frumugun

Reputation score
what are the cholate dolls for? Some of them give me a headage... 2-4 for example. it seems that i am missing something but it feels like i searched everything in the stage twice already.
Are they necessary for anything special?

And i wonder how we are supposed to unlock the other Levels(?). I made it trough the main story but there are still some places on the upper left corner from the map that are not unlocked.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've tried making a list for every single cholate dolls, but I'm currently missing a few. Here goes :
1-1 : in the single box, on the far right
1-2 : in the box on the far left, which appear 10 seconds after the level start
1-3 : bat-spin on the darken grey cloud in the far right until it disapear
2-1 : collect all foods on the tables
2-2 : break open the chest in the far right (twice)
2-3 : in the silver chest, spawned after the mage is defeated
2-4 : no idea... I remember getting it by accident and it appeared in the left side right around the floor, right before the level ended. May be related to time or the priest enemy.
2-5 : bat-spin on the fake moon on the left until it disapear
3-1 : destroy the unusually tough right-most platform
3-2 : reveal the small red chest hidden in one of the barrels (random), & strike it before it fall off
3-3 : Either defeat the target enemy quickly (less than 25-30 sec?) OR defeat him first (in other word, don't defeat any other guys). Need more testing.
3-4 : in the red chest at the far right, hidden by the wood obstacles
3-5 : above the 2nd obstacle, there's a barely visible platform with a chest on it
4-1 : destroy the empty bookshelf on the far left
4-2 : defeat the naked man before he run away
4-3 : keep knocking off the magic books until it appear
4-4 : on the 3rd wave, get the books with the golds, then defeat the 3 gold mages
4-5 : destroy the box on the farthest left
5-1 : defeat the target enemy
5-2 : destroy the wood obstacle on the far right
5-3 : defeat the mages enemies
5-4 : in the red chest. Defeat the mages to make them appear
5-5 : defeat the mounted enemies
6-1 :
6-2 :
6-3 :
6-4 : destroy the red banner on the far right
6-5 : bat-spin on the throne

EDIT (12/06) : added 3-5

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So....anyone knows whats going on with those 2 areas top left?

Frumugun

Reputation score
I have already have 6-2 but i don´t know how i got it. It happend accidentaly before i tried to get em all...

2-4: Well, i taught these priests how premature ejaculation feels like but it did not really the trick.
My fastest clear time is 33,30 seconds. Whats your time Domigera? If you have a better time then it could be the time.

6-1: I tried to follow this red bat when he showed up and made the same whistle command like he did at (nearly) the same spot but it did nothing sadly. Maybe i made a mistake with my command.

CMRcc

Reputation score
As far as I can tell, it's impossible to prevent them from unleashing their dark wave attack. So what I did is give everyone an item that resurect with 50% HP after death, & then stunlock the mages. Dunno if the waves count as a ranged attack.
They are interruptable. You need stuff like the dryad (defense) with the ability to hit air and/or other abilities that makes your team hit enemies. Also the sorcer apprentice (support) with the ability to buff choco and hit enemies just by touching them is super usefull.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
3-3 is so infernally fucking retarded. Fucking game is infuriating. Animations are good, though.

EDIT:

Dear god, how are you supposed to beat 3-5 to get any of the clear bonuses? Mages and archers just constantly spam and run away.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3-3 is so infernally fucking retarded. Fucking game is infuriating. Animations are good, though.

EDIT:

Dear god, how are you supposed to beat 3-5 to get any of the clear bonuses? Mages and archers just constantly spam and run away.
You might have to come back for some of them, 3-3 is very easy to beat if you take command of a few flying units like harpy or succubus and attack your main target the archer, this stage isn't ment to be full cleared until much later.

Game is very good and fun, i've supported the creator for months and i encourage others to do the same, he decided to translate to English very early on which is rare, non-japanese titles don't seem to do as well on their version of dlsite, i think this game deserves more than the 600 orders it has there, hopefully it does better on English DLsite, Femdom is a pretty popular genre over there and titles launched in English do much better than ones that are launched in Japanese first.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you catch the naked guy? I can't figure out the skills needed to do enough to stun him. He tanks all of my attacks and the bat can't attack him.