What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I've been putting in far too many hours into this game and I've been enjoying every minute of it, but I've noticed that I have quite a few skills that are only level 2 even after finishing the game. Is it just RNG that what you need drops, or does what items fall out depend on what stage you're on? Because for example, I'm missing 5 level 3 items on both my defensive imps AND support lamias, and I quite like both of them.

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
So I've been putting in far too many hours into this game and I've been enjoying every minute of it, but I've noticed that I have quite a few skills that are only level 2 even after finishing the game. Is it just RNG that what you need drops, or does what items fall out depend on what stage you're on? Because for example, I'm missing 5 level 3 items on both my defensive imps AND support lamias, and I quite like both of them.
A lot of them seem to be drops. I’ve only ever seen the level 3 skills/passives show up for the attack imp in the shop but I couldn’t afford them all and they’ve since disappeared, never to be seen again. This games got too many bugs which makes me sad cause it’s such a nice game...

crossxnite

Reputation score
I found the doll for 3-5, there's a platform you need to break that's just barely showing at the top of the screen, above the 2nd barricade.
I somehow found the doll on 6-1 as well but I didn't even see where I picked it up. All I can say is I did just barely get a sub 1 minute finish on 6-1 when I got it, so maybe you just need to beat it in under a minute. That's my best guess...
I'm only missing the 6-3 doll now, and only missing one challenge (in normal mode) on 6-4 but that level glitches and clears itself before I can really do anything. D:

EDIT: I swear I'd done this before but just killing the 3 warriors in 6-3 drops the doll every time... I feel like I'm going crazy, that never happened before.
I found the doll for 3-5, there's a platform you need to break that's just barely showing at the top of the screen, above the 2nd barricade.
I somehow found the doll on 6-1 as well but I didn't even see where I picked it up. All I can say is I did just barely get a sub 1 minute finish on 6-1 when I got it, so maybe you just need to beat it in under a minute. That's my best guess...
I'm only missing the 6-3 doll now, and only missing one challenge (in normal mode) on 6-4 but that level glitches and clears itself before I can really do anything. D:

EDIT: I swear I'd done this before but just killing the 3 warriors in 6-3 drops the doll every time... I feel like I'm going crazy, that never happened before.
3-5 found thanks... but 6-1 aleady do my best 33sec same also sad 6-3... same here k

Hi guys try to beat down 6-3 magician ,i finaly found lamia skin ... just let dryad tank 3 warrior other click follow make sure all follow then open chest kill all magician last chest magician will drop the lumia skin . but i dint found that shit doll......
6-3.jpg

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A lot of them seem to be drops. I’ve only ever seen the level 3 skills/passives show up for the attack imp in the shop but I couldn’t afford them all and they’ve since disappeared, never to be seen again. This games got too many bugs which makes me sad cause it’s such a nice game...
Alright, I guess I'll just farm the final level a little and get stuff. And that's a damn shame in regards to the attack imp, because I'd honestly say that she's probably one of the strongest units in the game.

crossxnite

Reputation score

6-1 : found doll ..tips is candle

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uh... I thought level 3 was the max. Is this yet another bug, or have other people managed to get level 4 skills before?

Attachments

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Uh... I thought level 3 was the max. Is this yet another bug, or have other people managed to get level 4 skills before?
I think it’s a bug. I had that happen once, but when I checked the skill I think I still only had level 2 and not max.

Speaking of bugs. May as well mention that the reward for collecting all the dolls seems to be broken. Every time I start the game, and after each level I play through, I get a pop-up that says I’ve collected all the dolls and unlocked “Devil-naked” (I’m assuming this should be a naked outfit for the attack imp?) but I’ve yet to see anything new anywhere that might correspond to this. Checked all the shops and stuff as well.

The little arrow you can click on the bottom left of the map that shows you your rewards from the previous level you played also always shows near the top that I unlocked the naked dryad outfit (even if I just started the game, where it should only say (null) because I haven’t played anything yet), so I’m guessing the doll reward must be trying to give the wrong item.

Lurky-Lurky

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the 3-5 stage l tip.
However, both 6-1 and 6-3 as I found out have some obscure triggers to drop the dolls. First one is the most incomprehensible and time consuming to discover (and, honestly, I've spent too many hours figuring out how to get it already so I won't bother anymore).

To get the one in stage 6-3 you have to tank enough damage, or do enough hits with the bat before killing the last guard to get the doll. If you wipe them out too soon, nothing drops.

I can't say that I know how to get the one in 6-1, but I did get lucky on one of my many attempts. I deliberately didn't interrupt mages and priests at the start of the round to rack in damage and bat hits later on. By the time I was occupied with cleaning their black shields and destroying eye lasers, half of my team successfully suicided on a charmed mage with a shield up. Then, while the remaining three were working on the last mage, I flew all the way to the left and started to smash chandeliers. One of them, second or third from the left side, dropped the doll.

Also, If anyone wants an easy way to do 5-5 with all three achievements, then all you have to do is take one max. level defence slime. Give her pan at the back and taunt skill and let the enemies drive her into a corner. They will be juggling her for all five minutes not doing any real damage(at least on normal) and you can concentrate on interrupting the flag boss.

Speaking of bugs. May as well mention that the reward for collecting all the dolls seems to be broken. Every time I start the game, and after each level I play through, I get a pop-up that says I’ve collected all the dolls and unlocked “Devil-naked” (I’m assuming this should be a naked outfit for the attack imp?) but I’ve yet to see anything new anywhere that might correspond to this. Checked all the shops and stuff as well.
I don't think there is a naked skin for the attack imp. It even says that devils and demons (imp) are different species somwhere during dialogue sections in the game. That achievement probably just unocks every naked skin, that is present. I get the same message about dryad-n unlock and the popup, but nothing happens.

Last edited:

BOEID

Reputation score
How do you change the guy in the H-animation gallery?

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
However, both 6-1 and 6-3 as I found out have some obscure triggers to drop the dolls. First one is the most incomprehensible and time consuming to discover (and, honestly, I've spent too many hours figuring out how to get it already so I won't bother anymore).

To get the one in stage 6-3 you have to tank enough damage, or do enough hits with the bat before killing the last guard to get the doll. If you wipe them out too soon, nothing drops.

I can't say that I know how to get the one in 6-1, but I did get lucky on one of my many attempts. I deliberately didn't interrupt mages and priests at the start of the round to rack in damage and bat hits later on. By the time I was occupied with cleaning their black shields and destroying eye lasers, half of my team successfully suicided on a charmed mage with a shield up. Then, while the remaining three were working on the last mage, I flew all the way to the left and started to smash chandeliers. One of them, second or third from the left side, dropped the doll.

Also, If anyone wants an easy way to do 5-5 with all three achievements, then all you have to do is take one max. level defence slime. Give her pan at the back and taunt skill and let the enemies drive her into a corner. They will be juggling her for all five minutes not doing any real damage(at least on normal) and you can concentrate on interrupting the flag boss.

I don't think there is a naked skin for the attack imp. It even says that devils and demons (imp) are different species somwhere during dialogue sections in the game. That achievement probably just unocks every naked skin, that is present. I get the same message about dryad-n unlock and the popup, but nothing happens.
Thanks for the insight. My strategy to actually look for the dolls was to just have a team of one with a pan item so I can just explore the map for clues. Probably explains how I ended up getting the drops. Demon-naked unlocking all the naked skins also makes sense, and would explain why I got nothing new.

So for 6-3 I went back in with 1 support dryad like I had prior while searching for it, which doesn't really have any way to rush in for attacks on its own, and manually knocked over the 3 enemies using the bat any chance I got. Did this 3 times, doll dropped every time.

6-1 I am also still at a loss as to how I got it. And may or may not try again sometime.

I'm curious if 6-4 is glitched for you as well by the way. It automatically clears the level at exactly 20 seconds before I can even kill anything. I can't get that damned collect 9999 coins challenge, and it's the only thing left. Now it bothers me that I can't complete all the challenges and see if there's some reward...

How do you change the guy in the H-animation gallery?
At the top left, there are 2-3 rows of drop down menus to change the appearance of the girl(s) and the enemy. The enemy is always the row of 3 on the bottom, the top is the main girl, and there will be one in between the two if there is a 2nd girl in the scene.

Lurky-Lurky

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm curious if 6-4 is glitched for you as well by the way. It automatically clears the level at exactly 20 seconds before I can even kill anything. I can't get that damned collect 9999 coins challenge, and it's the only thing left. Now it bothers me that I can't complete all the challenges and see if there's some reward...
Strangely it isn't. You get three riders and two priests in the back. Each rider gives around 10000 coins, so killing even 1 satisfies the condition. However, riders are prone to glitching out if they are caught midair. That's the only glitch I had in 6-4.

Also, there's no reward for getting every stage achievement, at least not for normal. Can't say about hard, still working on it.

Oh, BTW, do you have this glitch in crazy difficulty that some stages 2-4, for example, refuse to load past 66%?

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Strangely it isn't. You get three riders and two priests in the back. Each rider gives around 10000 coins, so killing even 1 satisfies the condition. However, riders are prone to glitching out if they are caught midair. That's the only glitch I had in 6-4.

Also, there's no reward for getting every stage achievement, at least not for normal. Can't say about hard, still working on it.

Oh, BTW, do you have this glitch in crazy difficulty that some stages 2-4, for example, refuse to load past 66%?
That makes me feel better knowing I'm not missing anything haha. Was hopeful I could find out what those mystery spots were on the top left. I already guessed those are probably not implemented though.
And I haven't done a ton of crazy difficulty but I just tried 2-4 and it did load, although it did seem a bit slower than usual.
I got the game maybe a week ago by supporting his patreon, there hasn't been an updated version with bug fixes has there?

Got a hint from poring! The candles need to be breaked in order! for 6-1 doll
This would make a lot of sense. :eek:
I don't feel like figuring it out myself though, haha. Good luck to everyone who needs it.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like it might be in order of them being lit or something, because I remember seeing that the third one from the left was lit when all the others weren't, but when I destroyed it nothing happened. Perhaps I can tinker with it a little bit later to try and find out the solution.

I found out how to get the 6-1 doll, and it seems WAY obvious in hindsight.
Destroy every unlit candleholder, leaving the lit one for last, and you'll get the doll as soon as you destroy the last one
However, even with getting everything, it looks like I'm having the same problem that everyone else who got all the dolls is having where it says it gave me the attack imp skin but didn't. Oh well, at least I finally managed to get them all.

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When I try to change the language to English, literally nothing happens, except that the game lacks the opening scene now, goes directly to the map.

Is there even a translation?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A few posts above yours people talked about that.
Apparently you need to quit the game right after changing the language; if you go back to the main menu it ignores that you changed the language.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I can safely say that 3-5 is god damn impossible on crazy mode if you're trying to get all three of the achievements. The perfect mix of level cap, team size, and all needing to survive on top of the enemy combinations AND boss attack spam is just too hard to manage. If the level cap was higher, I could get self-reliant units only like attack lamias, but it isn't high enough with the 5 unit team. If they could die, I could just focus on one overpowered unit and leave the rest to die/be suicide instakill imps, but I can't do that either. Ugh. Don't be like me, people. If you want a challenge, stick to trying to get all the achievements on hard instead.

CMRcc

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to get the doll on 2-4?

Anyone knows how to get the doll on 2-4?
Nvm got it.
As soon as the stage start, go with choco and hit the leg of the table near the 2 shield blonde warriors.
I don't know if there is a time limit or if it is the first thing u must hit, but as long as you do it right way without getting hit by the warriors it pops out for me.

I think the devil-naked refer to the MC. Its possible there is a new hidden unlock or something after you get all the dolls

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ugh. I'm this close to actually having the game 100% done (and I really do mean 100%, all challenges on every difficulty, all dolls, that kind of stuff) except for four remaining passives and skills I just can't seem to find anywhere. I wanted to check to see if other people actually managed to get them and I've just been horrifically unlucky, or if they're bugged not to drop.
Has anyone gotten the level 3 drop of the defense imp elbow strike, attack succubus (big ones) lose virginity, or the support lamia's cursing power and voodoo skills? I doubt anyone would remember where exactly they got them, but on the off chance they do, I would really appreciate a guiding hand. I refuse to accept that I managed to slog through every single crazy difficulty challenge in the game (relying quite heavily on a few bugs and glitches near the end, but disregard that bit), only to not actually be totally finished due to RNG.

Faplord

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone upload the Patreon version of the game for us? Thank you so much in advance. If posting here isn't allowed please PM me. The censor is quite obvious for me in the DLsite version so I would like to play the Patreon version. Thanks again!