What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Dryad has an ambush ability that targets the furthest enemy on the map, also the support lamia can get out poison field very early with big mana items

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you catch the naked guy? I can't figure out the skills needed to do enough to stun him. He tanks all of my attacks and the bat can't attack him.

tbh i was lucky and my offensive imp grabbed him pretty early on, i often have damage or restrain potions equipped so.... and the fact that a level 15 offensive imp is.... a monster....

e: i thought that ambush skill only makes her burrow and attack the next enemy she collides with?
anyone found the requirements how to trigger all the h-acts of lamia(armpit for example) and dryad(that reverse cowgirl move)?most girls have different animations if an enchanted enemy grabs them, but in the gallery are some i have never seen in fights, but to be honest, if a skill doesnt say it performs a special h-attack and other skills are simply better... i dont use them...

Last edited:

Frumugun

Reputation score
How do you catch the naked guy? I can't figure out the skills needed to do enough to stun him. He tanks all of my attacks and the bat can't attack him.
I had 6 lesser succubuses (all with attack attribute) do the job. 4 of them with foreplay skill and 2 with the masturbate skill. As far as i know and like you said the naked man can not be hit by the bat, you should concentrate on the wizards instead. I tried to always hit them from the left so they would fall to the right and away from the man and my girls. Just don´t let them finish a spell if possible and it should work out. even if 2 of your girls get a wizard there are enough girls to chase the man down :)
hope it helped.

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hi Guys
Dryad Naked Mod war at 5-5 but KA

5-5 Too bad luck had a bug saved me

How did you do that?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
still looking for nude lamia skin if it exists.

CMRcc

Reputation score
you can get the lamia nude skin on 6-3 by beating the glowing mage after opening all 3 chests
still looking for nude lamia skin if it exists.
Sincerely I have not verified it.
Killing everything on that stage without also killing the 3 targets is hard af, and trying to spawn everything together and deal with it is even harder.

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Sincerely I have not verified it.
Killing everything on that stage without also killing the 3 targets is hard af, and trying to spawn everything together and deal with it is even harder.
Can confirm you get the nude lamia skin from doing this.

Also, is anyone else having an issue where, during a sex scene, if your unit's top clothing isn't in the same color scheme/column as the skin color it swaps the top clothing to match that skin color's scheme?
Not game breaking, but it's pretty annoying....
Also I need the dolls from 3-3, 3-5, 6-1, and 6-3 if anyone finds them. x-x

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys! I need some help. Im stuck at lvl 3 boss, cant even pass the first wave. The boss keeps spamming this chain all screen attack and this almost one shots my whole party... What set up or strategy should I use? I have no Lamia and Dryad as well as attack imp(

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys! I need some help. Im stuck at lvl 3 boss, cant even pass the first wave. The boss keeps spamming this chain all screen attack and this almost one shots my whole party... What set up or strategy should I use? I have no Lamia and Dryad as well as attack imp(
That chain attack will not affect your team if the bat dodge it properly.
Aside from that, as long you focus on stopping the boss's attacks, the fight is really not that difficult

crossxnite

Reputation score
hi guys any knows Nude imp and lamia skin?
i only know
3-3 lasser succubus
4-4 succubus
4-5 sorcerer apprentice
5-3 happy
5-5 dryad

crossxnite

Reputation score
Can confirm you get the nude lamia skin from doing this.

Also, is anyone else having an issue where, during a sex scene, if your unit's top clothing isn't in the same color scheme/column as the skin color it swaps the top clothing to match that skin color's scheme?
Not game breaking, but it's pretty annoying....
Also I need the dolls from 3-3, 3-5, 6-1, and 6-3 if anyone finds them. x-x
i only know 3-3 you must quickly take down the archer ..... 3-5 6-1 6-3 still finding...

xchrisx88

Reputation score
how you supposed to get past 5-5? seems kinda an endurance battle, so just spam heal and stun?

Bob Saget

Reputation score
Is there a full save with all the nude skins unlocked? The challenges to get them are insane to me that I don't think I could...

Lurky-Lurky

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's mine. All nude skins unlocked. Paste it into this folder: X:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\AttackItDevilLegion

It doesn't allow me to attach the file, gotta upload it somwhere else.

This should do, then.

Attachments

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Alright, I can't seem to find a solution, so I guess I'll ask: The game on DLsite claims to have an English version, and indeed the options menu has an "english" prompt... but whether I click it or not, it doesn't seem to make an iota of difference in the game and apart from the main menu I haven't seen a word in English yet. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Ok, I figured it out (albeit by accident- seriously, how do you design a game this badly?) You need to change language to English and IMMEDIATELY quit the game- not back to the main menu and quit from there, change language and alt+F4. At least it works now, I guess.

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a translation of what the skills are called at least? It's a pain when buying stuff in the store; I have no idea what I'm buying.

EDIT: I'm dumb. I literally read every comment in the thread apart from the above. I had the same issue after changing languages but it's sorted now, thanks. xD

Last edited:

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I figured it out (albeit by accident- seriously, how do you design a game this badly?) You need to change language to English and IMMEDIATELY quit the game- not back to the main menu and quit from there, change language and alt+F4. At least it works now, I guess.
Holy Crap. How can anyone screw something up that badly?

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
i only know 3-3 you must quickly take down the archer ..... 3-5 6-1 6-3 still finding...
I found the doll for 3-5, there's a platform you need to break that's just barely showing at the top of the screen, above the 2nd barricade.
I somehow found the doll on 6-1 as well but I didn't even see where I picked it up. All I can say is I did just barely get a sub 1 minute finish on 6-1 when I got it, so maybe you just need to beat it in under a minute. That's my best guess...
I'm only missing the 6-3 doll now, and only missing one challenge (in normal mode) on 6-4 but that level glitches and clears itself before I can really do anything. D:

EDIT: I swear I'd done this before but just killing the 3 warriors in 6-3 drops the doll every time... I feel like I'm going crazy, that never happened before.

Last edited: