What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone upload the Patreon version of the game for us? Thank you so much in advance. If posting here isn't allowed please PM me. The censor is quite obvious for me in the DLsite version so I would like to play the Patreon version. Thanks again!
If you own the dlsite version (as in, actually bought the game), you ask the dev via email ([email protected]) to give you the uncensored version.
Don't forget to provide proof, like a screen capture of your dlsite purchase history.

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the Harpy nude skin specifically? I've read that it's on 5-3, but I can't figure out how to get it specifically. I've chased down and killed the archer who likes to flee and hide until the level ends, and I've tried to kill one of the mages that comes in later, but still haven't gotten it.

EDIT: After grinding the level for money a bit without trying anything specific, I got it as a drop. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what I did right.

Last edited:

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's a way to toggle the x-ray in the gallery? I managed to have it disabled for a while, and it was nice since I preferred the outsides of their bodies to the heavily censored x-ray view. I'm hoping that was a feature and not a bug.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Ah btw if anyone is struggling with this game. Use Lamia's poison swamp. It's quite strong.

theguyinthesuit

Reputation score
Yo, I've managed to beat the game on normal and in process of beating it on hard. That said, one time the game seemed to get stuck on a loading screen (on 56%) and I had to close it. Now, whenever I try to load the game, it just gets stuck at 56%. Is there a way to fix this without deleting my save? Rather not lose all my stuff. Here's my save file if you someone tech-savvy wants to have a look; has the gallery and all naked skins unlocked

Attachments

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Yo, I've managed to beat the game on normal and in process of beating it on hard. That said, one time the game seemed to get stuck on a loading screen (on 56%) and I had to close it. Now, whenever I try to load the game, it just gets stuck at 56%. Is there a way to fix this without deleting my save? Rather not lose all my stuff. Here's my save file if you someone tech-savvy wants to have a look; has the gallery and all naked skins unlocked
I couldn't fix it. Sorry. It's definitely a custom save script.
I'm sharing mine if you want a complete save file.

Attachments

shupont

Reputation score
Just started playing this game. If someone could compile a guide for the collectible on each level that'd be awesome. I'm having so much trouble finding them.

Incineratum

Reputation score
i'm trying to use the save files people are posting but they don't seem to have any skins actually unlocked when i enter the gallery

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah. The OP's good enough for an in development game but if the game's complete we need more. So I'll give ya'll a day or two to get it up to snuff then I'll move it to where it belongs.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A unique little game being developed by talented sprite artist/animator Poring.
[Poring] Attack it! Devil legion (RJ254303)

A real-time strategy Unity game: you control various monster girls against heroes. They try to fend off your girls from raping them silly. A reverse-reverse rape game, if you will.

DLsite: (jp)
(en)
Steam:

<line about differences of Steam version, if any>

Story:

After a long peace, the Demon king gets sealed by the heroes. Now our chibi Maou muster all the help he can to reclaim his rightful throne... In the form of horny succubi and monster girls.

Gameplay:
You control Choco, the Maou's reliable bat assistant.
Everything is mouse-operated:
- your girls will act on their own, according to their set up skills
- Choco moves around following your mouse
- left-click, hold for about a second: will charge choco, he will spin-attack enemies (possibly interrupting their attack or knocking them off)
- right mouse button calls a 'come! attack! stay!' menu which will order nearby girls

While battling, you can collect coins and collectables which will allow you to upgrade your troops, unlock new powers as well as outfit color schemes for your girls.
Girls can have different variants - Attack, Defense or Support. They count as a different girl, roles are locked upon purchase.

H-content:

All content is exclusively the in-battle animated sprite sex. Every girl among the dozen available has a few different H-attacks.
Sprite sex, animated, reverse rape, monster girls

Poring's Patreon:
Poring's Pixiv:
I dunno if the steam version is any different. Write something if you know.

OP
Harkini

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I changed the OP. Yell at me if it needs to be changed further.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just combined a little from stanges's and changed the wording on it a bit. So then.

Thread moved to H-games as the game has been released.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This game was fun. Does poring have another game in the works?

Reyray

Reputation score
This game was fun. Does poring have another game in the works?
He's currently working on Castle of Temptation. I've tried his 0.12 Patreon demo (which is just 1 stage, maybe 15-20 minutes total game-time if you speed through it) and it was really well designed and fun to play. Lots of attention to detail, easter eggs, similar art to Attack it (he uses the same succubus model in his 1st stage). Apparently his 2nd stage will probably not be done for a few months, but I'm looking forward to it. It's a 2d platformer puzzle solver focused on temptation traps, as the name suggests.