What's new

ADV [不志陀羅亭] 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ (RJ195746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ [RJ195746]

you hook fish automatically, if you dont spam buttons you'll see after you hook a fish it brings up a prompt where you have to tap arrow keys in a specific order (sometimes z x and c for silver and gold bait). So yeah, dont press any buttons until the prompt comes up, you dont have to press anything to hook the fish, i made the same mistake in the demo.
I really appreciate the help, Thanks. Is it the best way to make money in your opinion or did you find something else? (Also is there a point in growing crops is it just to sell? because i feel like more money is made from the mechanic options etc)

jjjjiiiinnnn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck where the blond girl tells me something in the morning.

There is no single indicator on the map, the shop also has nothing to sell.
There is also no indicator with I am with the along with the main heroine.

by the way, the main heroine is still the only one I have unlocked at the moment.

Anyone any idea what to do? (as a reference until where I completed the game: so far I unlocked the 1st 4 sex scenes)

Edit:
On the map it says: マナちゃんが言うには、村の最東にある展望場か見る景色が最高なんだつて。
Which translates to : Mana says that the viewing area on the easternmost part of the village is the best you can see.

So it's the same place Gamer23 was stuck on. As I also did go check the east of the village, to not being able to find anything, no matter what time, alone/with main heroine

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this game an NTR free zone? It seems to be on the surface but there are a lot of NTR flags popping up (rivals for darkskinned girl and loli, main heroine in heavy debt).

Reputation score

Hi. Where can I find a robot?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummm... how do you even get anything done with the blonde and tanned girls?
I've got to 3rd base with the goggles girl but nothing else x.x

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really appreciate the help, Thanks. Is it the best way to make money in your opinion or did you find something else? (Also is there a point in growing crops is it just to sell? because i feel like more money is made from the mechanic options etc)
fishing is definitely the best way to make money. I spend about 30 ~ 50k or so buying 30 gold bait, topping myself off just to get to 30, and I make way more money than I spend. I'm currently at 200k and thats with buying gems and stuff. Honestly the crops mechanic is pretty bad, you hardly make any money off of it. I made the secret gem recipe which called for 3 gold turnips, 2 golden carrots, and 4 cabbages for a 2000% increase to something and I only got about 20k off of that. (The largest fish alone is worth 20k, the 2nd largest is worth 7k. Golden bait is 1.8k so you get a lot back from these large fish)

I'm stuck where the blond girl tells me something in the morning.

There is no single indicator on the map, the shop also has nothing to sell.
There is also no indicator with I am with the along with the main heroine.

by the way, the main heroine is still the only one I have unlocked at the moment.

Anyone any idea what to do? (as a reference until where I completed the game: so far I unlocked the 1st 4 sex scenes)

Edit:
On the map it says: マナちゃんが言うには、村の最東にある展望場か見る景色が最高なんだつて。
Which translates to : Mana says that the viewing area on the easternmost part of the village is the best you can see.

So it's the same place Gamer23 was stuck on. As I also did go check the east of the village, to not being able to find anything, no matter what time, alone/with main heroine
I'm not that far yet so I cant really say. Have you tried using any of the other girls in your party to come with you? Checking the map a lot with V to see if any specific scenes come up with other girls? Perhaps you need to do something specific for the old man or something. I just started the blond girl's chapter before i went to bed so I'll let the thread know if I figure something out.

Maybe you have to go there in the evening with the blond girl? seems like it would be a romantic spot.

Hi. Where can I find a robot?
at 9 pm or later he shows up in the lobby downstairs by the front door of your home. wont show up if you have a girl with you, so dismiss them first.

Hummm... how do you even get anything done with the blonde and tanned girls?
I've got to 3rd base with the goggles girl but nothing else x.x
you'll want to check your map a lot with V and see if there are any scenes available for when you're alone or with a specific heroine. Although for the tan girl's quest line theres plenty of times when you need to go to the shop alone because having a heroine with you disables the ability to buy a certain item. The shop keep girl talks to you once you exit the shopping screen indicating she wants you to come by yourself to buy a special item from her.

Is this game an NTR free zone? It seems to be on the surface but there are a lot of NTR flags popping up (rivals for darkskinned girl and loli, main heroine in heavy debt).
So far I haven't seen any NTR, its all been girls taking advantage of the femboy.

jjjjiiiinnnn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not that far yet so I cant really say. Have you tried using any of the other girls in your party to come with you? Checking the map a lot with V to see if any specific scenes come up with other girls? Perhaps you need to do something specific for the old man or something. I just started the blond girl's chapter before i went to bed so I'll let the thread know if I figure something out.
How did you get to the blonde girl chapter?
I currently only have the girls with the goggles in my chapter, and I did try to check the place with her. How did you get the other girls?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How did you get to the blonde girl chapter?
I currently only have the girls with the goggles in my chapter, and I did try to check the place with her. How did you get the other girls?
oh, you're talking about the brunette, shes got brown hair. Have you tried talking to the old guy on the east of town on the cliff? I did something, i think some sex scenes or something, and he rewards you with like 10 or 15 gems. Might need to do that to advance the story? I talk to him every so often to see if I did something for him to give me stuff.

Edit: im gonna start a new game just for you guys, so you can get to the next chapter

jjjjiiiinnnn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh, you're talking about the brunette, shes got brown hair. Have you tried talking to the old guy on the east of town on the cliff? I did something, i think some sex scenes or something, and he rewards you with like 10 or 15 gems. Might need to do that to advance the story? I talk to him every so often to see if I did something for him to give me stuff.

Edit: im gonna start a new game just for you guys, so you can get to the next chapter
Thank you, perhaps you can share your save game?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, guide for the brunette's story purely through trial and error and extensive use of the map.

Go downstairs to get a cut scene with the tan girl. plant the crops she gave you, might be important? i do it anyway

Go back inside to the left behind the front desk in the back room to get another scene with the blond girl and the brunette. (unlock the X menu)

Interact with the star in the brunette's room to initiate a cutscene, followup by initiating the sex scene in the room. (now you unlock the map, V)

Wake up in the brunette girl's bed and head to the pub in town. After a scene go back home to see another scene where you meet the robot. Go to bed afterwards since there's nothing left for the day. Begin the Brunette's chapter.

---------------------

Immediately go down into the back room and get the brunette in your party. Do the job in the back room to earn some cash, you need 300 for the work gloves.

Go outside and to the left and go into the building on the top left of the map over to initiate a scene. Go south from there and to the map below and into the building to initiate the 2nd star's scene. (Probably introductions)

From there you have two more star scenes. Go north and then head east until you get to the map right of your home. Enter the first building and interact with the start to initiate a scene. After that head to the east and go into the shop on the top left of the next map over. Talk to the shop keep to start a scene.

Buy the work gloves after the scene is over to start the next scene. Leave the shop to start another scene. After that you can dismiss the brunette for the day as theres nothing left to do. Go east of the town to the ocean view and talk to the old guy to learn how to fish. (Or at least it unlocks the bait access on the c menu). Head home and sleep for the night.

Wake up the next day and go and get the brunette in your party again. Theres a sex scene on the map. Go out and head west two maps and initiate the scene. Go back home, into the back room, and into the brunette's room to initiate another sex scene. From there the bed icon appears on the map, this means you need to sleep in order to initiate a scene to continue the story. Finish up your day or sleep right away if you'd like.

After the short wake up scene, go downstairs into the back and get the brunette in your party again. Initiate the sex scene in her room. Once again the bed icon appears on the map, finish up your day and/or go to sleep to start a scene.

The next day the bed icon is still there, its a free day to do whatever you want. When you sleep you start chapter 2. End of brunette's chapter.

You know, Replaying chapter 1 I don't know how you guys got stuck. I honestly don't.

Edit: I'll probably share my save once I complete the game, unless someone else beats me to it.

Last edited:

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately this game show no text for me, maybe I don't have the text that game needed. But my agth could read some text and it show "G2 サンセリフ" which is the font game used. Trying google search, it's a paid font. I'm stuck.

Anyone could help me in this problem? Thanks

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, guide for the brunette's story purely through trial and error and extensive use of the map.

Go downstairs to get a cut scene with the tan girl. plant the crops she gave you, might be important? i do it anyway

Go back inside to the left behind the front desk in the back room to get another scene with the blond girl and the brunette. (unlock the X menu)

Interact with the star in the brunette's room to initiate a cutscene, followup by initiating the sex scene in the room. (now you unlock the map, V)

Wake up in the brunette girl's bed and head to the pub in town. After a scene go back home to see another scene where you meet the robot. Go to bed afterwards since there's nothing left for the day. Begin the Brunette's chapter.

---------------------

Immediately go down into the back room and get the brunette in your party. Do the job in the back room to earn some cash, you need 300 for the work gloves.

Go outside and to the left and go into the building on the top left of the map over to initiate a scene. Go south from there and to the map below and into the building to initiate the 2nd star's scene. (Probably introductions)

From there you have two more star scenes. Go north and then head east until you get to the map right of your home. Enter the first building and interact with the start to initiate a scene. After that head to the east and go into the shop on the top left of the next map over. Talk to the shop keep to start a scene.

Buy the work gloves after the scene is over to start the next scene. Leave the shop to start another scene. After that you can dismiss the brunette for the day as theres nothing left to do. Go east of the town to the ocean view and talk to the old guy to learn how to fish. (Or at least it unlocks the bait access on the c menu). Head home and sleep for the night.

Wake up the next day and go and get the brunette in your party again. Theres a sex scene on the map. Go out and head west two maps and initiate the scene. Go back home, into the back room, and into the brunette's room to initiate another sex scene. From there the bed icon appears on the map, this means you need to sleep in order to initiate a scene to continue the story. Finish up your day or sleep right away if you'd like.

After the short wake up scene, go downstairs into the back and get the brunette in your party again. Initiate the sex scene in her room. Once again the bed icon appears on the map, finish up your day and/or go to sleep to start a scene.

The next day the bed icon is still there, its a free day to do whatever you want. When you sleep you start chapter 2. End of brunette's chapter.

You know, Replaying chapter 1 I don't know how you guys got stuck. I honestly don't.

Edit: I'll probably share my save once I complete the game, unless someone else beats me to it.
Might be due to the fact that i use cheat engine to freeze the time and add tons of $ and gems...

jjjjiiiinnnn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

---------------------

Thank you so much dood.

I found the bug. I did some griding in the beginning and I did buy the gem to get the scene in the bed when you wake up. And I enabled that the night when I was finished with the brunette. So I think the triggering of the scene in bed thanks to the gem instead bugged out the triggering of the end of the chapter I reckon.

Anyway, thanks

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

---------------------

Nice thanks! I'm finally now on chapter 2. Turns out I was supposed to dismiss the girls but the Pub event didnt' trigger but i progressed anyways o_O I must've triggered it earlier on and then.. gone to sleep too early so nothing happened.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright guys I've just completed the game. Attached is a datafile to be unzipped in your save folder, replace if necessary. It isn't actually a savegame per se, but rather unlocks the gallery (third option from the top) in the main menu.

Attachments

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beat me too it, If anyone wants to complete this game themselves some tips:

• When you open the map with V your quests appear in the bottom right.
  • Look for the girls names, if there is an instance of two Square like characters it means you must go to the shop and purchase whats in the bottom left hand square. If you cant see it, you need a specific partner or to be alone.
  • The prices for the items were [300],[10000],[30000]
  • The shopkeeper introduced has scenes you can view by purchasing the sweets in the top right of the store menu. I believe they open up only in chapter 4 or 3. [10000][30000][70000] are the prices for each item respectively
  • Fishing is more luck based than crops. Crops can give solid money, when you can make enough blue crystals by performing odd jobs you can spend 20 to get a garden recipe. There are 2 ingredients on it that you also need 3 crystals per seed and the last is cabbage bought in the shop. It costs in total (not including recipe) 15 Crystals per batch which will net you around 20k or slightly over/under based on your soil.
  • The ore/dirt clods in the shop are to increase income generated from crops.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright guys I've just completed the game. Attached is a datafile to be unzipped in your save folder, replace if necessary. It isn't actually a savegame per se, but rather unlocks the gallery (third option from the top) in the main menu.
So.. there is ntr or not?

Cuz there is some people saying there is none.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So.. there is ntr or not?

Cuz there is some people saying there is none.
i think there's some reverse NTR maybe, if you want to call it that? None of the girls get fucked by other guys though, if thats what you're looking for specifically, but you do get it on with the female shop keeper in chapter 2 but i guess things work out with the tan girl and her as there's a threesome animation later.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think there's some reverse NTR maybe, if you want to call it that? None of the girls get fucked by other guys though, if thats what you're looking for specifically, but you do get it on with the female shop keeper in chapter 2 but i guess things work out with the tan girl and her as there's a threesome animation later.
I see thanks so basically the main character is the one doing the ntring. XD

And I'm stuck again in Chapter 2. I am not surprised at all. >< I unlocked work with new shop girl. And tanned girl gave me a surprise blowjob in the morning and that's where I am.. I cannot figure out on what to do next x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.