ADV [不志陀羅亭] 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ (RJ195746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ [RJ195746]

I see thanks so basically the main character is the one doing the ntring. XD

And I'm stuck again in Chapter 2. I am not surprised at all. >< I unlocked work with new shop girl. And tanned girl gave me a surprise blowjob in the morning and that's where I am.. I cannot figure out on what to do next x.x
Believe you have to either buy the object in shop like Rayzeroa mentioned, or bring the tan girl there for a conversation. There's nothing on the map right?

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A good tester is if you go to the new shop lady and if you are with someone talk to her dont buy anything and if she has a mini cut scene. Come back alone with 5000 R and i think she will have an item in the slot for you to purchase.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I see thanks so basically the main character is the one doing the ntring. XD

And I'm stuck again in Chapter 2. I am not surprised at all. >< I unlocked work with new shop girl. And tanned girl gave me a surprise blowjob in the morning and that's where I am.. I cannot figure out on what to do next x.x
I'd say there's 0 NTR so far (just started chapter 3)

First thing with NTR is that you have to give a shit about the guy 'being stolen from', and frankly there's 0 guy to give a shit about so far.

For the eldest (goggle brunette)
The closest one is the old man, but he doesn't think of her as wife candidate so there's that.
Also the father needs to die in a fire.

The second girl (tanned girl)
The guy after her can't even hold a conversation with her.

Youngest (blond)
That little brat that keeps harassing her, also thinking that since he's the only one her age she'd be his wife by default?
No, when Phai get that girl, the proper response is "EAT IT YOU LITTLE SHIT" so no way in hell that'd count as NTR.

As for the shop girl, she's after Phai anyway so nothing to consider NTR (settles as "sex friend" for now, but declared she's serious about him too)
Heck, she's just being tsundere to the tanned girl (and that girl right back), the two's actually pretty close so there's no 'NTR' between them anyway.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Completed the game awhile back with every scene there is no NTR there are rivals purely inserted for comedy as they have no scenes or interact with the characters sexually at all.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dude needs to stop wearing hot pants and exposing his midriff.
The clothes that the dude is wearing are clothes that were meant for the girls and given to him by the girls. Those girl have their own tastes and he looks just fine in them so it's all good.

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately this game show no text for me, maybe I don't have the text that game needed. But my agth could read some text and it show "G2 サンセリフ" which is the font game used. Trying google search, it's a paid font. I'm stuck.

Anyone could help me in this problem? Thanks
Patch the game to use MS UI Gothic font instead of G2 Sans Serif.

1. Open Data.wolf in a hex editor of your choice, such as HxD for example.
2. Go to offset 151D0A (Ctrl+G shortcut is commonly used for Goto command)
3. You will see following bytes there: 14 2D 72 5C 9B 13 30 C7 23 0E 54 43
4. Replace them with this sequence: 1E 4C D1 5D 51 A0 F4 F2 D4 EC BE 54
Hint: copy the sequence to the clipboard, then use "Edit" - "Paste write" command in HxD

If your system happens to miss MS Gothic font set somehow, follow

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

game is amazing

really suprised me when i saw that robot from the other games

and in chapter 1 foreshadowing that trader with that guy and girl from the other games too

wondering if the games does have something to link with

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game is amazing

really suprised me when i saw that robot from the other games

and in chapter 1 foreshadowing that trader with that guy and girl from the other games too

wondering if the games does have something to link with
I think on his blog he stated they arent related just share some of the same characters. This game really surprised me with how fun it was I very much hope he makes a sequel in the same vein as this one.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any penetration scenes with the tanned girl? I tried to do a quick flyby with the full save that was posted earlier (thanks for that, by the way) and all I could find were blowjob/toy scenes and even one where she's apparently a futa. The translator I use often craps out and stops translating Wolf Editor games after a few lines for some reason, though, so I had trouble deciphering that scene; I assume it was a temporary transformation, though it may also explain why I didn't find any penetration scenes (then again, futas typically still have vaginas). Someone care to fill me in before I continue to ramble pointlessly?

Edit: never mind, I found one after starting to go through the other scenes that don't feature her on the preview. Temporary futa transformation, then. My curiosity is satiated and now I won't lose sleep over it.

Last edited:

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to clarify the futa content in this game is limited to a temporary state(Due to a potion) in a cutscene and affects one of the female cast members. The scene is Futa on female (<3)not futa on male.

And again as pointed out just in case you skipped to last comments main character is a boy.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just saw the ending, but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I've read the creator's article that this game's world is related to the previous series, but didnt even expect connecting the whole story like this.

yuup, that smuggler-looking robot and all the characters are actually themselves from previous games, and this game's ending is basically prequel to the previous one with pink-haired girl.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This release is indeed a chronological prequel to the third game involving the beast tamer. It's revealed in the ending, but the connection to the rest of the other games was made very clear right at the start of the game.

Took longer than I should have finishing it, but it's very casual and easy to rush through once the basics have been cleared up. Couldn't be bothered to get all of the fish the hard way, but don't think there's a bonus for completing the fish roster apart from 2 crystals per new entry.

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patch the game to use MS UI Gothic font instead of G2 Sans Serif.

1. Open Data.wolf in a hex editor of your choice, such as HxD for example.
2. Go to offset 151D0A (Ctrl+G shortcut is commonly used for Goto command)
3. You will see following bytes there: 14 2D 72 5C 9B 13 30 C7 23 0E 54 43
4. Replace them with this sequence: 1E 4C D1 5D 51 A0 F4 F2 D4 EC BE 54
Hint: copy the sequence to the clipboard, then use "Edit" - "Paste write" command in HxD

If your system happens to miss MS Gothic font set somehow, follow
Thanks man. You're a lifesaver

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i wonder if anyone could ever translate this game fully or their just no way to do it.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Completed the game awhile back with every scene there is no NTR there are rivals purely inserted for comedy as they have no scenes or interact with the characters sexually at all.
Excellent.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... my luck is incredibly shitty...
I've been fishing for almost 4 freaking hours and only twice of the times I've tried, I've been able to have enough profit to buy an extra golden bait... And I have 21 golden baits so far...
Epic luck is epic -.-

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow... my luck is incredibly shitty...
I've been fishing for almost 4 freaking hours and only twice of the times I've tried, I've been able to have enough profit to buy an extra golden bait... And I have 21 golden baits so far...
Epic luck is epic -.-
If you want a more secure way of money making the recipe you can buy in crystals only costs crystals. and like 4 cabbages for nearly 20k though it takes in game days but its guaranteed.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

If you want a more secure way of money making the recipe you can buy in crystals only costs crystals. and like 4 cabbages for nearly 20k though it takes in game days but its guaranteed.
Thanks for the info.
Although, I finally had some luck and I'm not sure if it was the rain or not, but I caught 2 big golden fish in a row lol... I finally have enough money to buy all the sweets.

Edit* Well, now I'm stuck on the 3rd chapter (the blonde girl one), where the goggles girl says something when she tags with you, but I'm not sure what to do

Edit** Nvm, you need to buy an item from the shop.

Last edited:

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone share savefile? not just a gallery

Last edited:

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck with the blond girl. She's saying something about the eastside. The old man seems to want something too. Anything I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.