What's new

ADV [不志陀羅亭] 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ (RJ195746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 性拓三妹~ポルルカ色欲物語~ [RJ195746]

I'm stuck with the blond girl. She's saying something about the eastside. The old man seems to want something too. Anything I can do?
If that's the one I think it is, have her in your party and pass the time until around noon, there should be a star event that shows up on the map then.

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If that's the one I think it is, have her in your party and pass the time until around noon, there should be a star event that shows up on the map then.
I can't get her in my party. No idea why.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On fishing, beware that not all fishing spots are created equal.

In particular, a little fishing spot on the right seems to be mostly frogs,
the area to the far left is infested with trollfishes that need a lot of buttons to catch but are only 60 gold or so worth.

For converting gold bait into money, I've had most luck from the bridge leading left out of the area just left of your home.
I suspect rain or nighttime helped, not sure though. Either way, that spot pulls 4-star fishes pretty frequently.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This circle keeps impressing me game by game. This one is amazing.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to hook this game to ITH?

Also, what about that 'Press X to skip' message that keeps appearing?

Please help, I'm really interested in this game, but dunno how should I play this.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to hook this game to ITH?

Also, what about that 'Press X to skip' message that keeps appearing?

Please help, I'm really interested in this game, but dunno how should I play this.
Hold X to make the text go super fast, instead of hitting enter/Z every sentence.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

This kind of gameplay is incredibly boring for me unfortunately, but they certainly keep impressing me with their beautiful artstyle and innovative gameplay. That's 4 games in the same universe and they all have their own little quirks, props to them!
Many thanks to omgimdead for the save file though! Saved me a lot of time since I wasn't willing to go through that specific kind of gameplay :)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hold X to make the text go super fast, instead of hitting enter/Z every sentence.
I know that, I mean, is there any way to make it not appear in the text hook constantly?

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know that, I mean, is there any way to make it not appear in the text hook constantly?
Pretty sure there is no way to make it go away as even in gallery it is still apparent

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Completed the game awhile back with every scene there is no NTR there are rivals purely inserted for comedy as they have no scenes or interact with the characters sexually at all.
Booo. I'll stick to the previous games then, at least the guy there was fat piece of shit.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think on his blog he stated they arent related just share some of the same characters. This game really surprised me with how fun it was I very much hope he makes a sequel in the same vein as this one.
yeah i really get what you mean, like relly trying hard to understand the story and it feels so refreshing and relaxing that i just can't skip it

how long was it since trying so hard to read all the moonrunes with text hooking tools :))

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've stuck when blonde girl talking with me first time in the morning, asking for something, and nothing i can't take her in group, no events on map... just dunno what to do, help me pls

ratratrat098

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@nag77 In case you're stuck, you have to buy event items from the shop. These are found in the leftmost corner of the bottom shelf.

Now for my comment, I think this is a well-done game. Spritework is impressive as there are lots of poses and positionss. Though some things are a bit lackluster as farmwork is lacking, no animal ranching, half-assed minigames, NPC interaction are also lacking and raising money is relatively easy. I'd say this is nothing like harvest moon at all. It is just another HRPG with good sprite and mapwork. The fishing game is my favorite since angling is my real hobby (or sort of).

Last edited:

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@nag77 In case you're stuck, you have to buy event items from the shop. These are found in the leftmost corner of the bottom shelf.

Now for my comment, I think this is a well-done game. Spritework is impressive as there are lots of poses and positionss. Though some things are a bit lackluster as farmwork is lacking, no animal ranching, half-assed minigames, NPC interaction are also lacking and raising money is relatively easy. I'd say this is nothing like harvest moon at all. It is just another HRPG with good sprite and mapwork. The fishing game is my favorite since angling is my real hobby (or sort of).
none

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you show the screenshot of your V map screen? And both 'quest' if the number is not 1/1
and also my save

Attachments

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

and also my save
If I remember right.

Pass time until noon and there should be a green star that shows up on the map.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nope, nothing :(
Go to the shop with a girl. If the merchant girl says something extra as you leave the menu come back alone. Then go back alone and purchase the item I think its pretty expensive so dont forget the moneys

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the shop with a girl. If the merchant girl says something extra as you leave the menu come back alone. Then go back alone and purchase the item I think its pretty expensive so dont forget the moneys
with which girl? i can take in group only brown haired one

Status
Not open for further replies.