What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

pooky wants hettie... in the batty...

*reads* Why would I want Hettie in my ass?

Wait, you know what? Don't answer that. We've flown off topic waaaaay too many times so far.

Not far enough.

As a person who spends all day AT a library... I beleive I can provide an answer to this...

Librarians eat Leftovers, not Nanab berries...

Dealing with idiots all day they need that extra 1/16 health per turn...

A tupperware-full of trash can spaghetti beats out a banana on a stick

We've flown off topic waaaaay too many times so far.
Seems rather inevitable now.
As a person who spends all day AT a library... I beleive I can provide an answer to this...

Librarians eat Leftovers, not Nanab berries...

Dealing with idiots all day they need that extra 1/16 health per turn...

You sir are epic.

Only Hettie can save us now!!

♪♫ Here she comes, to save the daaaay! ♪♫

Heh! You guys are too much!:D

The artwork has progressed a little, but I've got a few social obligations piling up at the same time. Right now I'm trying to get a friend's birthday gift finished, and I need to shop for a wedding shower gift, then on my next day off I get to bake something for a potluck. Since I only had one day off this week, I've been pretty tired. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get Jungle Girl off the back burner soon. That reminds me, I don't think anyone's suggested any vore content for this game. . . (lulz)

I think the implementation of checkboxes to show or hide egglaying and such is a fantastic idea. New/updated ideas for endings:

Bad end

1.) Aforementioned animation of Jungle Girl getting snagged by "vines" and dragged up into trees.

2.) When player clicks to continue, next animation reveals closeup of JG being fucked in same position (nighttime, eyes glazed). Animation loops several times.

3a.) If egglaying is disabled, "Play again?" button appears and animation continues in the background

3b.) If egglaying is enabled, egglaying animation is triggered and we see numerous lumpy shapes travel through a tentacle into JG. Fade out as more shapes are still moving upwards. Static "Play again" screen appears featuring Jungle Girl with slightly distended belly and an egg visible between her spread legs.

--------------------------------------------------

Good end

1.) Jungle Girl arrives at her hut and stops about six feet away.

2.) Text appears on screen: "You made it home!"

3.) As JG walks forward and reaches for her door, the ground gives way under her feet and she falls into a shallow pit. Her head and arms are visible above ground, and she reaches toward the hut that's inches away.

4.) Cut to a lower view that reveals the pit was dug by a plant/tentacle monster that waits at the bottom. JG is hanging over an open red blossom, her legs held firmly by thin tendrils sprouting from the center of the plant. There is a thick yellow shaft with a bulbous head protruding from the plant's center between JG's legs.

5.) The mobile tendrils force JG down onto the "stamen" of the plant, then allow her to pull herself partway up (she is still grasping the edge of the pit). This process is repeated several times; JG almost makes it out of the pit only to be yanked back down onto the shaft.

6a.) If vore is disabled, cut to an above ground view of Jungle Girl bobbing up and down as she is fucked. Her arms prevent her from falling into the pit, but she isn't particularly trying to climb out anymore. She's gone slack-jawed and is clearly enjoying herself. Loop continues and "Play again" button appears.

6b.) If vore is enabled, Jungle Girl's grip on the ledge fails and she is dragged fully into the pit. (mild distortion here as her full weight lands on the stamen) The petals of the plant rise up and engulf JG. Cut to an above ground shot of the pit outside the hut as muffled cries are heard. Fade out. Static screen appears revealing JG trapped inside the flower, up to her neck in digestive juices. (I guess this would be the Good/Bad ending :p)

--------------------------------

Since these endings contain a lot more storytelling than the original game, I probably won't take the time to make every scene animated. It'll probably end up being like a comic book with sound, but don't worry; all the actual fucking will be animated.;)

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to the completed version even more now.

I wuv both!

Sounds like some pretty awesome endings, though I'll probably have the vore disabled.

Out of curiosity, is there going to be an unlockable showcase with this like there was with Demon Girl?

Sounds like some pretty awesome endings, though I'll probably have the vore disabled.

Out of curiosity, is there going to be an unlockable showcase with this like there was with Demon Girl?

I don't see why not. :cool:

i don't know, vore sounds kinda hard to implement, on the grounds that i'm not particularly fond of it.

i don't know, vore sounds kinda hard to implement, on the grounds that i'm not particularly fond of it.

Those aren't very good grounds, especially if you're planning to help make a hentai game.

You should have seen something like this coming noob.

This is sounding great so far. Looking forward to it being done! ^^

I think almost everyone would be ok with it if there was no "digestive fluids", which would mean less work on the animation anyway, and almost anyone who has an interest in hard vore still likes it soft too.

*edit* oh, completely forgot to mention that everything is awesome!

Last edited:

If I can make a suggestion; In keeping with the vore idea, instead of her being deposited into a stomach full of digestive fluid, how about instead going the whole Angel Girl route where Jungle Girl ends up inside the plant/tentacle creature but is ravaged by a wall of tentacles. You'd still have the vore theme so you'd be catering for the vore fans but at the same time it would be something non-vore fans would watch as well.

With the whole showcase thing, I was thinking that if there was any animations you decided to cut out, or even some that you did for the hell of it but had no intention of adding to the main game you could put them in the showcase as well as the main animations ingame. And maybe it could be used as something to add other peoples work into. I remember Linemarvel saying something about people being able to submit stuff to him to be added to a showcase in Mystic Girl.

"At that moment, Raptor's penis grew three sizes"

Eggs! Yaaaaaaay!

DAMN YOU ONI!!!!:mad:
I was going to spread out that idea! xD
But I have to say I agree with Oni on the vore part and Hetty very brilliant imagination.

P.S. About the vore stuff I was thinking about what Oni said, but with a slight difference, as in instead of Angel Girl theme, the vore stuff should englobe something like Card Quest Rydia ^^ on animation of course, though as people have been saying, it would already take a lot of work on digestive fluid, soooo.. don't know lol

Back