Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Eh, I prefer Newgrounds.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Achievement +1

You pissed your pants from laughing to hard.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nunu: is a link to the updated midground along with the defensive poses. I was afraid those pretty textures wouldn't work right in the animation. :(

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

Sorry for being an ass before -- I couldn't help but ask. I know they were remaking JG and I knew that it was still in the infantile stages. The people helping make this possible have posted some really great animations so far and I can't wait to see the finished product.

I was going to ask if they remade jg again, just to be a dick, but being a dick does -NOT- help you get good hentai! (unless you're toonpimp)

:p

R

Ryka

What? Your posts make little sense to me with your sense to trying to be funny ratio, Magus. It's getting hard to know what you really mean, if it's not just to increase your post count. No offense meant.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shiggidy Shiggidy Shwag?

Wiggidy wiggidy whack? (Or however you say it)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What? Your posts make little sense to me with your sense to trying to be funny ratio, Magus. It's getting hard to know what you really mean, if it's not just to increase your post count. No offense meant.
If you want to make your post count bigger, it's always nice to let others in on a little laugh as well. THIS is how you do it X3.

More proof the Japanese are perverts!! (Ok I honestly don't know the racial background of these people but it's funny no matter what.)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Japan=pervertitis isn't new. Kid wondering why he's not getting a midday snack is what's funny.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This may sound stupid, probably cause this is not the right place to ask for help on projects for school. MadHettie whenever you see this message send me a reply here or a PM. I need help on a game project I need to make on flash for college, nothing too much difficult, at least I think so.

Thanks in advance.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

do you need help coding or drawing?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

With drawing :rolleyes:. I have disastrous skill at drawing, but I make out quite well with the coding part xD

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well theres more than a few artists here, anyone feel free to voulenteer.

although from my experience of university they are plenty understanding of place holder art and things that might not be in your capability. also perhaps blank page is a bettr place to solicit artists

Last edited:

night401

Lurker
Reputation score

Lurker here...

I would be willing to help with artwork, I just need info on what you need me to draw. I'm not good with flash, but maybe I can help you get some things done.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well here's the deal. I'm thinking of making a game where the player is a car that has to escape from another car, in the way there'll be obstacles that you have to dodge and enemies you have to destroy with 1 or 2 weapons I'm thinking of implementing into it. The enemies are cars aswell that go straight into you and that have weapons aswell.
Instead of mini-bosses on the way I thought of something different, for instance, create areas where the obstacles are impossible to dodge, so they have to be destroyed, making it harder for you have to spare ammunition you use on the enemies or you'll get a gameover 100% for sure xD

So, after this brief description of my game, what I need on drawing is basicly cars in the perspective from the top, like Micro-Machines.
If you check on google for images of Micro-Machines, you'll find out that there's a few images that show the cars seen from the top, that's what I need. Although, the cars in those images lack a bit of quality and since the real artists can be found on these forums I ask for someone to help me out, by drawing some cooler cars seen from the top. Thus the reason why I thought it's not much difficult for I only need the top perspective of the car :p

P.S. Almost forgot. The reason why I've wrote that brief description, is because I need the cars to have different colors. The reason for this is that the cars that will come towards you firing their way in have different weapons according to their color, to help the player find out how he can dodge their attacks ^^

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Shouldn't you like, not hijack Hetties thread for this?