What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Forgive me for the bad joke but I just noticed...

"SpagHettie"
...hehe, SpagHettie

Anyways, back on topic. I haven't checked back on this section of the forums, let alone this thread, in quite a while. As such, i am pleasantly surprised to see new animation (which looks great btw). Can't wait to see more.

p.s, from what i can see you've been away for some time. As such, welcome back hettie.

Now excuse me as i return to the hentai section

fippity fappity foo!

(disapears in a cloud of pixie semen)

i'm still watching though, watching....and waiting

Last edited:

cmag999

Reputation score

Lurker reporting in. Hettie, could you repost some animations? It looks like they've all purged/been deleted/or something like that.

EDIT: My bad. Some strange problem on my end.

Last edited:

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aw, you guys always make me feel loved.:D

I don't have work tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for another update.

Cappy

Reputation score

Lookin forward to it, glad you're back.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Keep promising updates and I'll keep my fingers wherever you want.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I finally got around to finalizing the special attack with three "mid" tentacles (minus the one giant one; it just looked awkward). I was actually almost done with it before the holidays started kicking my ass, but I kinda forgot about it, so here it is:

I'm still working on the bad ending, but it'll be a while before I have anything interesting to show you guys. Unless you're dying to see Jungle Girl look upward at the trees as a single leaf flutters down. ;)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm still working on the bad ending, but it'll be a while before I have anything interesting to show you guys. Unless you're dying to see Jungle Girl look upward at the trees as a single leaf flutters down. ;)
Aw, don't spoil it for us! That sounded so heart warming!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I finally got around to finalizing the special attack with three "mid" tentacles (minus the one giant one; it just looked awkward). I was actually almost done with it before the holidays started kicking my ass, but I kinda forgot about it, so here it is:

You need a donate button, right next to your rep button so everyone can hit both without missing.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi guys. Did ya miss me? :)

Sorry for the long absence, but having survived the December crush and recuperated with a January vacation, I'm ready to get back to animating. The basic animations are mostly ready for upload once I separate various tentacle layers, so I'll start zipping those and getting them to Nunu pretty soon. I'm trying to resist the urge to go back and tweak them yet again, so if something needs improving, It'll just get updated later.

For now, I've decided to get started on the "bad" ending, so here's the first shot of Jungle Girl out of breath. This will loop a few times, then a bunch of tentacles will drag JG up into the canopy.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I just wanna say that this thread is the only thread I follow on ULMF right now. And that says a lot... That's how awesome you are Hettie.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Awesome! Haven't checked this thread in ages and glad to see that progress is being made.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

YOu know, having lurked this whole forum for about a year, and... um... appropriating info and files where I see fit, actually sitting down and reading through a thread...

You guys are crazy little fucks. And I love it here. I just wish my internet-foo wasn't so weak. I want to be useful.

Also, go Hettie.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, yes. How could you tell? I thought the internet was supposed to be anonymous.

Keep in mind that I could not keep a straight face while typing that last part.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Many works of your are awesome !! xD

but btw, I would like to advice that many animation update can mean to major spoil of game play. Its may able to sap away some excitement when full game release.

I like to suggest that you better update some concept art from hand draw or PC draw before its going to animate instead, that should it ;)