What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

"Hey im gonna go on ulmf and post in the jungle girl remake thread so people think there's an update."

"Hey theres a new post already, maybe there IS a new update!"

"Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey im gonna go on ulmf and post in the jungle girl remake thread so people think there's an update."

"Hey theres a new post already, maybe there IS a new update!"

"Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
The titles misleading to the thread. The correct title is Jungle Girl Forever.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess I'll start counting down the number of years.
only 13 years left then! And it will finally be here, a POS jungle girl remake game!

(ps: for those that don't know, Duke Forever took 14 years to come out and then turned out to be utter crap, thus the joke, I'm not in any shape way or form saying when Jungle Girl Forever comes out that it will suck... just to clear that up :p)

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

only 13 years left then! And it will finally be here, a POS jungle girl remake game!

(ps: for those that don't know, Duke Forever took 14 years to come out and then turned out to be utter crap, thus the joke, I'm not in any shape way or form saying when Jungle Girl Forever comes out that it will suck... just to clear that up :p)
I'm quite sure I'd enjoy it :cool:

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually liked Duke Nukem Forever Dude. Certainly Better than any shooter's campaign Ive played today so far. I mean, a shooter Thatch finally stepping away a little From both the military side and Being serious? Sweet. i think the only other shooter ive played so far that did the same for me was the Red Steel series on the wii. But Jungle Girl Forever hasnt been dropped and picked up by enough people by now anyway. Only dropped a total of times so far me thinks.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Topic. Apparently we can't stay on it.

Anyway, Jungle Girl hasn't been dropped at all so far. Hettie and Nunu have just been saying they've been working on it, and until they feel like it's at the point where they can release some fresh news on it I suggest people stop begging for news.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Topic. Apparently we can't stay on it.

Anyway, Jungle Girl hasn't been dropped at all so far. Hettie and Nunu have just been saying they've been working on it, and until they feel like it's at the point where they can release some fresh news on it I suggest people stop begging for news.
Well, Hettie is pretty much done, no? And as for Nunu, she's currently focusing on other things(at least, that's the impression I got from talking to her), so...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

My point still stands. Until either of them decide it's time to let us know what's happening everyone should pipe down. I'm not saying not have general discussion over JG, but people can stop asking for news and posting pointless shit.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Duke did an ok job, honestly. Obviously theres no way to live up to a 14 year hype, but it was a good game for what it was. It certainly no Daikatana that had similar levels of hype, but wound up being a really bad game.

On the subject of Jungle girl, keep on working, we'll wait happily till you are done :)

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the lack of updates guys; my schedule's been pretty rough. To reward you for your patience, I do have a couple more minor shots from the "bad" ending uploaded to my album. I forgot to resize part 2, so it's kind of huge. All that's left to animate for that ending is the actual fucking. . .
>.>

The fun part!

And Jungle Girl Forever would be a great title.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for the lack of updates guys; my schedule's been pretty rough. To reward you for your patience, I do have a couple more minor shots from the "bad" ending uploaded to my album. I forgot to resize part 2, so it's kind of huge. All that's left to animate for that ending is the actual fucking. . .
>.>

The fun part!

And Jungle Girl Forever would be a great title.
I totally called that. There should be mad props for me. Also, Thanks for the update in the album hettie. As for something actually kind of helpful in the creative department on my end, how about a little creativeness on the creation of the title? Like the J could be a tentacle, or the whole title could be made up of different colored tentacles. Or even a ulmf flag waving behind the name. Just an idea. PS. haters gunna hate.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, looks like a lot of effort has gone into this. o.o I haven't read the entire thread... are you just doing animation cycles, or the entire game?

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, looks like a lot of effort has gone into this. o.o I haven't read the entire thread... are you just doing animation cycles, or the entire game?
Hettie is doing the animations/drawing while Nunu does the programming if I'm correct.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is looking better and better. Also take as much time as you need.

Kat22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First time posting here, and I'm sorry if this is a noob question, but wheres Hettie's album? I've spent some time lookin around and I cant find anything that links to an album from her :(

Thank you for any answers.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Go to Hettie's profile. There will be a picture of jungle girl on the right side as you scroll down.

Kat22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks you guys :) I found it, it's looking amazing, cant wait for the game, I always loved Jungle Girl and a remake? Cant wait