What's new

VN/TEXT [ポテト生活 / Potatolife] 逢魔ガ刻・弐 夜闇ニ祈ル少女 / The Witching Hour 2: The Girl who Prays in the Darkness of the Night (RJ01124512)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sequel game is out. Save files from the demo version do not carry over.
RJ01124512_img_main_webp.jpg

逢魔ガ刻・弐 夜闇ニ祈ル少女 / The Witching Hour 2: The Girl who Prays in the Darkness of the Night

The mods have spoken, this gets its own thread.

Story:
It's been one year since the events of the prior game. Yuki Mizuhara lost her powers after investing them into the demon dragon who died protecting her from the oni that wanted to enslave her. She's been living peacefully with a friend of her deceased parents since then.
Now, she's received a letter from her previously unknown grandmother and is invited to come meet her. Yuki accepts her grandmother's invitation and heads out to the remote countryside. Where she instead meets her uncle Dokwon, who reveals he'd forged the letter to lure her out to his mansion.
It turns out that her uncle is a creepy bastard that wants her as breeding stock. Worse, her powers are returning and she's got the attention of every monster in the countryside.
Can she escape back to safety or is she going to spend the rest of her life as some monster's seedbed?

Gameplay:
A visual novel that for all practical purposes is a rape or run. There are dozens of branching choices. The correct choice will advance the story to the next branch. The wrong choice will result in Yuki getting caught and raped by something.
I do wonder if there'll be a branch like in the first game where a single choice (that amounted to "spit or swallow" after giving the demon dragon a blowjob) could result in getting locked into like 4 different bad ends.
Basically, you should save every single time a new branch comes up, because the wrong choice might lock you into multiple levels of unavoidable game over. Maybe.

Controls/user interface:
It's a visual novel. You can save at any time, load at any time, skip already-seen dialogue, and scroll your mouse wheel up to see the log. It's made in Tyranobuilder so the UI is way more "normal" than the first game UI's was.

Fetishes include: Rape, Monsters, Bondage, Tentacles, Plant Monsters, Gangrape, Incest (again, her uncle is a creepy bastard), Insects/Spiders, Vampires, Futanari, Impregnation, Birth, Fellatio, and more.

Edit: Slight formatting changes because it's now its own thread; I eventually update it with sample pictures.
Edit: Updating fetishes after seeing the gallery; haven't had much time to actually put into the game itself.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
New games get new threads, please. Post moved.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
holy god what a blast from a past, the original was practically formative for me and I'm pretty sure i didn't even play it in English. Did the original ever get a patch?

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Original never got a patch and it's some jank engine. Textractor works with it at least. Last I checked.

The new game is on Tyranobuilder and can be MTL'd by AdventCirno's MTool.

azo78

Reputation score
I really like the cg .
I don't know if it possible but can we have a video with the all bad end like sweetsprite ?

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea how to do that.

Exhentai has the full gallery up. Looks like there's a handful of "molested but not actually penetrated" events from the correct route then there's so, so many bad end events.