What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ポテト生活 / Potatolife] Yukiiro*Quest / ゆきいろ*くえすと (RE193425, RJ193425)

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ193425] [ポテト生活] ゆきいろ*くえすと

It looks like all the links I've found are down and isn't on nyaa anymore. Can anyone reupload it please?

newmark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks like all the links I've found are down and isn't on nyaa anymore. Can anyone reupload it please?
it s on nya yet

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it s on nya yet
Oh thank you. It's strange because I searched it in 4 different ways and I couldn't find it.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is this game playable without any machine translation?

because im stuck after talking to the guild master once
You need at least some knowledge of what you're doing in the game, but the dungeons are simple and straightforward so you shouldn't have much trouble (beyond this first quest).

Just go north within the city and talk to the guy blocking the path.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One more game update (details on DLSite; nothing major, just text/bug fixes and something about the addition of a character for hints). Creator also says they'd like to add more events in the future, maybe, possibly, potentially. Who knows.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a pretty sweet little game. Short, but just enough content. Slightly disappointed by the lack of corruption. I would rate it 4 out of 5.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is this game playable without any machine translation?

because im stuck after talking to the guild master once
If machine TL is an option, why not use it?
Or is this game unhookable? (haven't actually tried it yet)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For those who dont or cant trigger the kidnap scene he asked you to find a hydras and troll item (Goblin cave and lava cave item drop) then a old ring then you get kidnap

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally got around to playing this one after it was sitting in my backlog for a while. What a pleasant surprise! While the combat is traditional, all the enemies have "grappling" techniques that stun the heroine. The CG is beautiful and there is also sprite sex after losing to most of the bosses. I'd consider this to be a strong early candidate for HGOTY 2017 and to be translated since it doesn't seem too dialog heavy (although, the H-scenes can be on the long side).

According to his blog, it looks like the author might update the game with brothel, shota, and love route scenes.

Check this one out if you haven't yet guys! It's pretty straightforward and is playable through Chiitrans or VNR.

rxrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like ver 1.5 is out, with 5 new events and 2 new endings.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a link with the updated ver?

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a Mega link and a save, with the gallery complete, attached to the post for those who don't want to search for the new events.

mega:#!sqgSESgS!fORpL_vtiGl8V8d5FQBm_SNiY0lzv16UVz9cOddV1TM

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's a Mega link and a save, with the gallery complete, attached to the post for those who don't want to search for the new events.

mega:#!sqgSESgS!fORpL_vtiGl8V8d5FQBm_SNiY0lzv16UVz9cOddV1TM
Thanks for the link, only that the gallery isn't complete, since the new scenes are here, those are missing

With decrypter the scenes are:

-Cult "bandit" dudes
-Ending cg(?)
-lover cg (?)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to unlock the full gallery? Like with cheat engine?

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link, only that the gallery isn't complete, since the new scenes are here, those are missing

With decrypter the scenes are:

-Cult "bandit" dudes
-Ending cg(?)
-lover cg (?)
You're right. I forgot this file that you have to put in the same folder as the Game.exe and not in the Save folder.

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You're right. I forgot this file that you have to put in the same folder as the Game.exe and not in the Save folder.
Alright it works, thanks for link and save.

Playing it normaly but, how do you get the 2nd scene with the boy and the yellow shirt guy?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As long as this one is in the limelight again: could someone maybe give me a hint on how they text-hooked?

It isn't anything too grave, just that after getting more than 10000 gold (i.e. 5 digits), the hook stops working for me.
(the amount of money you have on you seems to have been spamming the text thread regardless, but after entering the 5 digits realm, it somehow breaks the sentences - nothing displayed as translation)

Pretty sweet game otherwise. Check out the first one from this circle too, if you have a chance!

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to unlock the full gallery? Like with cheat engine?
Raise your money to 30k instantly then go to the dock for ending. After that the game will ask if you want all scenes and endings unlocked for the clear save data. (You'll just have to sit through the epilogue to access the underground cg room)

I really liked Saya <3 I'm really looking forward to this circle's next game.

jeff7800

Reputation score

I just ending this game.This game kinda wonderful the art and ending

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bumping because this gem of a game got an .

I am now kicking myself for buying it through DMM, though it's cheap enough that I may just buy it again.

(Warning: Game contains a shota scene (Damn it Japan), so don't link any downloads.)