What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ポテト生活 / Potatolife] Yukiiro*Quest / ゆきいろ*くえすと (RE193425, RJ193425)

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game information :
Japanese site -
Developer Ci-en -
English site -
(Game sold in English on the english DLsite)
Translation thread - https://ulmf.org/threads/yukiiro-quest.11827/

* English full fan translation by Farcefield. The english dlsite English version is Farcefield translation*

The game contain SHOTA (although optional, it's still there) - Meaning that sharing the game is a breach of the forum rule !

GAMEPLAY

The game is a basic RPG maker game - it have the usual presentation, combat and control of this kind of game.
To earn enough money, you'll have to collect reward from guild job (main story) and sell valuable loot to the anitque dealer.
Monster do not drop money per se - you'll have to get random drop to sell.
This all mean that you'll have to be careful about the money you spend.
Especially considering that you can't over equip the heroine to compensate low level and skill - you'll have to plan a bit with what you can buy and your skill to survive.

Defeat at the end of random monster lead to capture and rape. You'll have to try to escape.
Each defeat will increase your demon intercourse stat - each time you'll have sex with human it's the human intercourse value that will rise.
Both of these value have an influence on the ending you may have.
The game feature clothes destruction (clothes visual linked to the percentage of hp remaining), as well as slight CR (not really Combat Rape since it's just ecchi pose while restrained by the monster).

Multiple (H) event are available through the game is you seek them out, but a virgin run is possible.

STORY

The game story is quite simple - Young human looking demoness Saya has been caught by outlaw storming the local demon lord. Thankfully they mistook her for a human an plan to sell her as a slave.
Saya will have to escape their clutches and found a way to get back home.
However, she's now in a human town in another continent and penniless - and in human society, she'll need money to buy herself a ride home ... and so enlist at the adventurer guild to make money.

The game feature multiple ending (7) as well as many bad end (mostly boss GoR).

Fethishes : rape, prostitution, insterspecies sex, pregnancy, SHOTA

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ193425] [ポテト生活] [ポテト生活]

Almost, almost looks like the Princess Sacrifice MC. Wonder if the artist was influenced by their work.

But looks like a good game, I'll give it a shot later :)

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Fok yes! I've been waiting for this gem :3

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ohh! I remember playing their previous game back in the day -stumbled upon it by coincidence-, and it had very nice CGs (even more so because it was produced ~4,5 years ago).

Glad to see they didn't get any worse over time... ;P
These sample CGs look very nice indeed.

And btw, perfect OP for the thread. Cheers!

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is she a loli? Looks cool by the way.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is she a loli? Looks cool by the way.
Not according to the DLsite tags, no. Doesn't really look it either, imho.

@Schaloper: even though I was sincerely praising the op and the thread for its instructivity; just noticed that in the thread's title the circle's name was put twice, rather than [circle name] [game name]... ;)

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really enjoyed this game a lot~ That boss fight with the lava guy was a little rough (maybe i was underleveled) but a very enjoyable game.

Does anyone know what happens if you beat the final boss? I ended up saving enough money and having enough to buy the ticket at the docks, thus unlocking all the replay CG.

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you meant the boss in that ice temple (south-west), she just leaves the place and you can free-roam in town. I believe after then, you're allowed to do 'mini' side-quests (CG collecting) around the town. Most side-quest were repeatable and have additional (repeated final) scenes when revisited, one in particular (north-western mansion in town) pays alot of money so she is able to leave and return home.

fula_flight

Reputation score

I just finished the game
I think it's really good, saya is super cute, there's a lot of multiple bad end
and it's surprisingly cheap

anyone knows where I can buy fish for the cat to unlock the city underground? and how do I trigger the mysterious man in north of the city?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A shame they don't the entire scene (with the sprite sex) for most of the events in the recollection room. Anyone know how to unlock all the ends outside the boss gameover rape ones?

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just finished the game
I think it's really good, saya is super cute, there's a lot of multiple bad end
and it's surprisingly cheap

anyone knows where I can buy fish for the cat to unlock the city underground? and how do I trigger the mysterious man in north of the city?
To get the fish, you must lose to monsters and get yourself to yellow HP. After that, stay in that torn clothes mode and walk to the harbor/sea (south of town). Talk to the man standing bottom left near the fish and he will give you one.

As for the Mysterious Man in the north, I still have no idea. Though he does have a different dialogue about "buying" her when she is in torn clothing, but no options of Yes/No.

To post #11, to get the additional CG complete the forest, mountain, fire (you can lose to the fire boss, but must defeat the ape monster afterwards), then the temple dungeon (bottom left).

After clearing all those dungeons, you can head back to town, get the 'ultimate' weapon by her house at the grave.

The church has 4 scenes (bottom left). To engage the event, first talk to the NPC (with a telescope) in the house, north of the church. Afterwards, you'll be in a church. To proceed further, keep talking to the nun at the top left blocking the door. Saya must be in full clothing for these scenes. There are several NPCs that will fix her clothing, the priest, being one of them in the church or simply sleep it off.

The mansion has 4 scenes (top left). Talk to the guy before the gate.

The pub has 3 scenes (left of the guild). Talk to the bartender at the counter.

The red headed boy running around in circle south of her house.

The underground city, I mentioned above at how to get in. The fish needs to be given to the cat at (the bottom right of) town. There are 5 scenes in there. The bottom right NPC living in the shack/house at the underground city has 3 scenes in total. For the Inn event in the underground city to trigger, she must be in full clothing (IIRC). (There is also a glitch in that room top left of the map, Idk if it is intended).

Last edited:
OP
Schaloper

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Schaloper: even though I was sincerely praising the op and the thread for its instructivity; just noticed that in the thread's title the circle's name was put twice, rather than [circle name] [game name]... ;)
What?! I was certain I pasted it properly...

My dang Ctrl+C function isn't working properly, again... -_-

Thanks for the heads up!

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ193425] [ポテト生活] ゆきいろ*くえすと

Why do I remember playing this a long time ago?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Why do I remember playing this a long time ago?
Found the time traveller. The rest of you hold him down while I go get Stephen.

megatron123

Reputation score

Anyone have save with all CG unlocked?

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found 4 of 5 of the possible endings:

Virgin (looking back & smiling scene) - recommend New Game+ with ultimate weapon and carry overs.

Non-Virgin (sits on the tree scene)- must not be defiled too much.

Lord's wife (reading a book to a girl) - be defiled 100+ by humans (you can keep track in the main menu; I'm also just guessing at the number because I had 100+; mansion gives 10+ every night).

Pregnant with demon (little girl of her race in the snow) - be defiled 100+ by monsters (again, just guessing the numbers; goblins give 10+ every defeat).

Edit: To trigger the north suspicious man in black, you must sell a total of $5000 of antiques to the guy in the antique store (the building to the right of the guild, there is a guard standing in front of the house).

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found 4 of 5 of the possible endings:

Virgin (looking back & smiling scene) - recommend New Game+ with ultimate weapon and carry overs.

Non-Virgin (sits on the tree scene)- must not be defiled too much.

Lord's wife (reading a book to a girl) - be defiled 100+ by humans (you can keep track in the main menu; I'm also just guessing at the number because I had 100+; mansion gives 10+ every night).

Pregnant with demon (little girl of her race in the snow) - be defiled 100+ by monsters (again, just guessing the numbers; goblins give 10+ every defeat).

Edit: To trigger the north suspicious man in black, you must sell a total of $5000 of antiques to the guy in the antique store (the building to the right of the guild, there is a guard standing in front of the house).
Oh thanks for the info. I was wondering how to get the endings. As for the man in black make sure to also have left over goods i think like 1000 and then 2000 worth of antiques to give him. Then you will get kidnapped.

Last edited:

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walkthrough by the game creator(s).

・エンディングはいくつあるの?
 全5種です。
 詳しい条件は以下になります。
 どのエンディングも船に乗ることで発生します。

・帰還エンド(性交回数が両方とも100未満)

・帰還&人里に降りるエンド
 (処女であり、
  酒場(1)(2)、地下路地裏、地下宿屋のイベントを起こさない)

・妊娠(魔物)エンド
 (性交回数(魔物)が100以上、性交回数(人間)を超えている)

・妊娠(人間)エンド
 (性交回数(人間)が100以上、性交回数(魔物)を超えている)

・領主エンド
 (領主イベントの4回目以降も、何度か通う)
Rough translation follows:

1. You have to board the ship to trigger all of these endings.

2. Endings:

2A. Return End. Both intercourse counts are less than 100.

2B. Return & Return To Hometown End. Must still be a virgin at the end of game, and must not trigger the following events - events #1 and #2 at the Bar, event(s) at the Underground Alley(?), and event(s) at the Underground Inn(?).

2C. Pregnancy (Monster) End. Monster intercourse count is 100 or more, and/or exceeds the count for human intercourse.

2D. Pregancy (Human) End. Human intercourse count is 100 or more, and/or exceeds the count for monster intercourse.

2E. Lord's End. After completing the Lord's events 4 times, continue to repeat the same event with the Lord several times(?).

My guess is the Lord's End overrode the Human End in one of the posts above, since that post implied that the player repeated the Lord's event several times to get the counter up to 100+ quickly.

Edit: They've released patches two days in a row now, and . Not to mention that the updated versions haven't been uploaded anywhere yet.

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is this game playable without any machine translation?

because im stuck after talking to the guild master once