What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ pride soft ] プライドソフト Quest of the Cuckold 寝取られていく仲間たち RE181012 RJ181012

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title :
寝取られていく仲間たち

Developed by :
プライドソフト

Intro Site :

Release Date :
20 July 2016

Tags :
Fantasy
Rape
Ahegao
Fallen (to debauchery)
Bakunyuu

A new game from Pridesoft, an equally new circle. It got ntr, apparently it also got corruption, there are female knight, nun, and wizard, the trinity of corrupted heroine.

It's all good and great, except one fact...

That it's using RPGMaker MV...
The minions of a demon lord seduce your party members one by one.

Your end goal is to conquer the demon lord.
Assaults and aphrodisiacs will decimate your team,
making them slaves to the c*ck of another.

* Classic and simple RPG gameplay
* Gamepad compatible, also playable with just the mouse
* Appreciation mode lets you view scenes anytime

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ181012] 寝取られていく仲間たち

Tried the trial before: Loooooooooooooooooow expectation.

Basically it's another "move on, get scene" boring kind of progress if the trial is representing the actual game.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried the trial before: Loooooooooooooooooow expectation.

Basically it's another "move on, get scene" boring kind of progress if the trial is representing the actual game.
Y'know, I starting to think that every game I took interest on (especially those that I made a thread of) are fated to ended up mediocre at best...

Does this means I shouldn't make any thread for games I interested on in the future?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

normally i like ntr games but i hate them when you are the Guy and i hate them more if they come on mv rpgmaker where you cannot accelerate the game becuz it freeze

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Y'know, I starting to think that every game I took interest on (especially those that I made a thread of) are fated to ended up mediocre at best...

Does this means I shouldn't make any thread for games I interested on in the future?
I wouldn't say that, not everyone is into the same things. Posting and sharing a game to the community is always good. Most (like my old self) usually didn't post a response to games even if I loved them and saw many negative reviews or comments.

When it comes to RPGmaker games though, many have a lowered expectation since there isn't much you can do with out investing serious amounts of time. Not to mention there is also a large influx of RPGmaker games that its just kinda meh in my honest opinion.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey now :v it's not like I check out all of the games, and I've been wrong in my initial impressions before.

This one 'looked' ok at a glance, but when you tried the trial then you realize it's got nothing else besides 'go here, get scene'

And it's probably better to know asap than wait and be disappointed (+a 'waste' of someone's money), so there's no real harm in making a thread for it. I used to make threads demoting games that I tried and turns out bleh, but then I kinda stopped since it's better/easier to just promote the good than trying to out the bad.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This one 'looked' ok at a glance, but when you tried the trial then you realize it's got nothing else besides 'go here, get scene'
unless its in english, thats the only games i can understand to play :(

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's not like salvation?

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MV again!? :( I hate that engine :mad:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah i think best was rpg maker vx ace

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

everyone does but makers starting to use it since its the tool with the fame of

EVEN THE STUPIDIEST CHILD CAN MAKE A GAME WITH THIS << so since its so easy everyone use it.. i hate to say it but when i heard that i even tryed it myself and made 1 game with around 22 hrs story in less than 2 days

so its easy to presume the only real challenge are the cg files on the games made by mv

and yes i am stating I AM STUPID enough to not be able to use other makers but was able to use this one if anyone ask hahaha

thats why i hte mv maker.
PROs on mv maker

1 > easy to make a game
2 > looking more $!·!" cute
seriously....

bad

1 > $!"·!"· slow
2 > cannot use cheats or at least very hard to and takes a lot of time
3 > bugs enough to loose the count everytime
4 > cannot use tools to accelerate the game making game place even more slow.
5 > "·$"·$"·%"34 hard to play in window mode if you are doing something else since MOUSE freeze on click and start messing up the game
6 > save files gets corrupted around 20% of the times specially if you save and game breaks
7 > even if its easier the sprites made for mv are extremelly lacking unlike others making the game just for txt and cg based unlike other rpgmakers that have enough sprites to even make full stories without cgs

well those are my points on mv
and about this game ive tried the demo for a while and i can say it,. if it were on another rpgmaker it be fun but this is so slow that i wont even pay for it

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

unless the rpgmaker company has a history of abandoning the program once its release im sure they will patch out some of these bugs. also the program is new give it a while and people will get used to it. im sure people have said the same thing about other rpgmakers in the past

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The list of problems with MV is so vast that is not even a joke anymore! But i will list what i personally think that it just ruins the experience with the MV Tool

First: the MV it demands more of the PC than any other RPG Maker tools, it requires more than 1 GB of RAM! Some even go further with 2 GB! I ONLY SEE GAMES FROM ILLUSION DOING THAT! And you wanna know what? The game that she mades that surpasses 2 GB of ram was an piece of shit! But i getting off track here!

Second: The gameplay with MV looks bland and slow paced! I cannot believe in what are i saying right now but it is true! The VX Ace is an old tool? Yes! But is it gaves you an good ammount of speed when you know how to make it! In contrast with MV with everything being so bland and slow paced! The slow pacing is because, the tool makes everything so big that it is impossible to go faster thanks to the sprites...

Third: The bugs! The MV bugs are amazing and they just destroy your experiences! I am yet to see an game developer do an MV game that don't ruin itself! I know an good example, but the name unfortionally escapes me now, but that game was amazingly bad! I started the game and oh well, to my surprise! It took 10 MINUTES to OPEN THE GAME'S WINDOW! No, scratch that! First time i tried to play the game he do not even opened! I literally needed to restart my PC just for trying to open yet again! When i finally got to open the Game was going an the pace of an SNAIL! Slowly as possible and even the song was slow, my PC is an ok PC he can handle even Sleeping Dogs, i think HE IS NOT THE PROBLEM!

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmmm MV problem for me is need buy Xinput joystack and moving speed slow
MV maybe main for cellphone user, so game speed not fast, and PC easy has bug?
still no save corrupted, maybe i dont cheats so no problem

too bad is Slave's Sword~自由都市編~ using MV too

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Third: The bugs! The MV bugs are amazing and they just destroy your experiences! I am yet to see an game developer do an MV game that don't ruin itself! I know an good example, but the name unfortionally escapes me now, but that game was amazingly bad! I started the game and oh well, to my surprise! It took 10 MINUTES to OPEN THE GAME'S WINDOW! No, scratch that! First time i tried to play the game he do not even opened! I literally needed to restart my PC just for trying to open yet again! When i finally got to open the Game was going an the pace of an SNAIL! Slowly as possible and even the song was slow, my PC is an ok PC he can handle even Sleeping Dogs, i think HE IS NOT THE PROBLEM!
That's not a problem with MV itself. It's a problem with the shitty copy protection that some game makes use. If you strip away the copy protection (see discussion in http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=829636) then the game launches and runs much, much better.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is this thread about game?:)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

JAJA yeah sorry since mv cause so much hate this some times happens

and about the game though slow the scenes and cg are pretty interesting from the demo but the scenes are only on win advance or there its corruption by lossing?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

hmmm MV problem for me is need buy Xinput joystack and moving speed slow
MV maybe main for cellphone user, so game speed not fast, and PC easy has bug?
still no save corrupted, maybe i dont cheats so no problem

too bad is Slave's Sword~自由都市編~ using MV too
This! I believe Eti pretty much hit the jackpot here.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Turns out the game is super short and super shitty as predicted.

Deeeeeeeeleted.

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

honestly out of all those preview pics the one that i would play the game for is the stockade scene but thats really about it.