What's new

Prison Planet Escape. (the end)

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Prison Planet Escape.

A1X. Drag our new playmate along, this place is dangerous and she has more recent information on the facility and may be able to help us with our current quest. Also ask for her name and about what kind of work she was doing here, and what went wrong with the place.
+1.

czapkin1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A1X. Drag our new playmate along, this place is dangerous and she has more recent information on the facility and may be able to help us with our current quest. Also ask for her name and about what kind of work she was doing here, and what went wrong with the place.
And if something goes wrong we can sacrifice her or at least give one of the rapists a toy he can play for a while, when we will be fighting. She can be useful;)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

And if something goes wrong we can sacrifice her or at least give one of the rapists a toy he can play for a while, when we will be fighting. She can be useful;)
I'll jump on this band wagon

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A1x

"Well no point leaving you here, miss..?"
"..Maline."

"Alrighty."

The girls took a little rest on the room before moving on..
Eline felt like doing some more questioning to their new friend Maline here.

"So, Maline, can you tell me a bit about this place? What did you do here? What went wrong..?"

"..I uhh was just another on the line chemist doing line work, mostly testing what each of these liquids we made here did, as in were they working properly.. I can't really say what went wrong. People just slowly started snapping all of a sudden. It was just so slow in build up.. I didn't even really notice anything wrong, it just started to seem natural to us to start doing all these questionable things we did in here.. Most of the ethics, common sense, everything just started to fade off without warning. I think it might have to do with the exposure from all the weird things we pulled out of that one relic path that they accidently punctured into so long ago.."

Maline shrugged a bit.

"It's all theory craft really. This place just has such weird athmosphere. I don't think anyone is safe from the madness if they are to be here for years like many of the people in here generally were.."

"I see.."

The girls had done resting for now. 569 picked up the flashlight from the slime puddle, picked up Fe'da and was ready to move.
Ce'ly, servant, maline were all also ready to move.

Eline took the lead and the girls exited the northdoor.
There was a very short hallway to the new room they had a head.
The new room they entered was quite.. Small.

It was pretty empty, path wise there was on door to the north..
There was a computer datapad that looked operational and a vault within the room itself.

Eline looked at the vault as Maline opened her mouth again:

"in76"

"..Again?"

"Yes. I know all the vault passwords down here."

"Well then."

Eline opened the vault and found.. A pump.
She opened communication with Sally.

There was some background noise again from Sally's side.
"Oh hi there Eline, what is it?"
"Hey Sally, is this the pump?"
"Yes! That's exactly it! Wonderful! Now we just need the little part package and we'd be all set!"

Eline handed the pump over to 569.

"so anything special about this room here?"

"...No I don't think so. Seems like some sort of server room, I guess? Check the datapad to make sure."

"Is it safe? "
"Should be. I mean, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to trap a room this small."
"Well, I'll trust you.. Over and out"
"'Over and out'? You sure are taking more militaristic standarts on leadership, eh?"
".. A bit maybe."

Eline looked over at the datapad.. She turned the computer on.
It seemed to really be some sort of a data server.
It only had one info item:
-------------------------------
Slimequeen.
Lvl 16: 220 HP.

The queen slime used to be a human girl whom volenteered to try out this one bizzarre test. She ended up going mad and had to be sealed off.. Only lust goes in this bizzarre girls mind. She is currently held in the chamber north of this room.

Abilities:
Can body modify
can melt clothing
+10 to all rolls.
Sexing heals by the amount of damage done.
??? ability.
??? ability.

Weaknesses and resistances:
Weak to Plasma.
Immune to psychic and poison.
--------------------------------

"Veery interesting"

"I feel so useless now."

This room had nothing else going on.

A) Take the northdoor (leads to slimequeen room)
B) Take another path.
--1. The other side of the broken hall room
--2. The north door from the room with the two crazy scientists defeated in
--3. The dining room at the south west wing (southest room)
--4. the east room at the south west wing.
C) Return to Sally's place and attempt to fix Sally's tank with pump and canister only.
D) Other location all together?
E) Other action all together?

x. additional other on top?

The party:
Eline.
Eline's stats:
Level 13.
Endurance 9 (+1 from item)
Stamina 10
Agility 7 (-2 from status)
Strength 7
Willpower 10
Technic 11
Psychic 13

68/100 HP
65/65 psychic energy
54/130 exp.

Very Horny -30 struggle
Shocked! -2 agility
slightly sensitive. - sexrst 10

Psychic abilities:
Shockwave. 15 energy. 8 - 30 damage. (causes concussion)
Light up. 10 energy. Provide light
Kinetic. 20 energy. Next attack is Autohit. Can be used to take items from afar.

Items.
Wearing:
Head - Nightvision Goggles
Top - Labcoat.
Legs - Striped Panties
Boots - JetBoots (24/30 fuel). (+1 agility)
Wrists - PDA (hacking key (2 charges)) Shield PDA (200/200 'HP').
Hands -
Waist - Item purse. Technic waist (+1 endurance, shield gadget (5 charges)) Psychic Amplifier (41/50)
Back - Power Shield Generator (150/200)

Weilding: Wave Pulser (5/12)(ammo modded)

Special gadget:
Power Trick. Transfer normal energy to power for Electric and Laser weapons and gadgets.
(3 uses a day) (2 left)

Purse(level 3):
Psychic charger. 3x Antidote. Wave Pulser (12/12)(ammo modded). 4x energy pills (hp). 2x Sludge vials.
1x damage increase tech mod. Shield Generator (7 charges(modded, charge increaser) 2x grenade. Gadget energy charger.
Teleport disc (8/10), 2x Canned food, Scanner(15/20), Odd rope. Breast increaser gadget (3 charges) 1x Super Energy pills (hp)
1x gas grenade (fatique) Mysterious Gadget. Tazer. Laser pistol (192/200) 1 birth control pill. 1x Hearth symboled vial
55 credits. 2x odd pills. Special Brew Antidote. Wonderful Meal. 3x Acid vial
Eline's Slimegirl Minion
170/170 HP
Empowered. +2 stamina
(Passive) Slippery. Passes all agility checks.
(Passive) Immune to Psychic and Poison

Attacks:
Grapple & Love. (variable damage, does not work against all enemy types)
Slime whip (5 - 25 slash dmg)
Slime toss (5 - 20 natural dmg)

XXX-569
XXX-569's stats:
Level 11.
Endurance 12
Stamina 12
Agility 12
Strength 16 (+3 from item)
Willpower 6
Technic 8
Psychic 1

110/110 HP
84/120 exp.

Sensitive. (-20 to sex atk resist)
Horny (-20 to struggle)
Shaking inteisifed (-10 to atk)

569's specials: Cannot be impregnated apart from egging. Resistant to sex attacks. (-5 damage).
Sensitivity and horniness always jumps to moderate or high if these statuses happen. Either she's turned on or off.

Passive ability: Head Trauma.

Items.
Wearing:
Head -
Top - Broken labcoat.
Legs -
Boots - Jetboots (27/30 fuel)
Wrists - Technic Bracers (+3 str)
Hands -
Waist - Item purse. Pickaxe
Back - Power Shield Generator (153/200)

Weilding: Laser Blaster. (32/40) (modded: Damage increase (+2), Scope mod (+10 accuracy))

Purse(level 3):
55 credits.
Vibrator (10 charges) 3x grenade. 3x healthkit. 1x Boltgun (20/20)
2x vials (???, muscular symbol), 2x canned food, Weight mod, 1x energy pill (hp)
2x Super Energy pills (hp) 4x horniness vials
Robot servant. 1x gas grenade (fatique) Vibrator (10 charges) Shield Generator (5 charges)
2x Flash Light. 2x Ammobox (Plasma). Liquid Canister (Sally's tank part). Pump (sally's tank part)
Heavy Plasma (43/50) 2x pills (Lightning symbol)
Wave pulsar (10/10) PlasmaFlamethrower (40/40), Useless infected PDA. Roll of Rope.

Robot Servant
50/50 HP.
Abilities:
Tailoring.
can modify and make clothing. Can remake clothing articles to other. Can fuse gadgets and clothing articles. Can fix clothing.
Tazer.
Inbuild tazer for self defence.
3 - 9 electric damage. Can cause flinch (50%)

Fe’da
Fe'da's stats:
level 11
Endurance 6
Stamina 9
Agility 11
Strength 7
Willpower 8
Technic 13
Psychic 6

90/90 HP
30/30 psychic energy
74/110 exp

Fucked crazy
Still lust filled?
Still extremely sensitive?
bit crazy, skills unavailable
Zzzzz... (asleep for ?? turns)
Affected by a gas vial?

Psychic abilities:
Mindblast. 20 energy. 10 - 20 damage. Only works on organic foes. Can cause flinch. (25%)
Shield. 15 energy. Blocks an attack.
Special: Poison bite. (100% full, 20% per bite, slowly refills.)
Items.
Wearing:
Head - Nightvision goggles
Top -
Legs -
Boots -
Wrists - PDA. Gadget: Hacking Key.(10 charges) PDA: Liquid identifier. 20 charges.
Hands -
Waist - Item purse. Laser Pistol. (198/200 ammo). Crowbar
Back - A coil of metal wire.
Weilding: Laser Blaster (28/40)

Purse items:
1 food ration. Flashlight. Gadget Energy charger. (5 charges) Weird Cube shaped Gadget.
Mystery gadget. Tazer. PDA (Shield 70/100) Data Pad. Old camera Phone. Staircase trap map.
170 credits. Fullbody spacesuit.

Abilities:

Passive +25 to door and vault technic checks.
Mod rebuilding; Turn two mods to a uncommon or better mod.

Follower:
Ce'ly (Z'rill)
49/60 HP
90/90 PE
Status: Radiation Ill . Causes weird suggestions to people around her and makes her slowly weaker and weaker
Illness advance. -5 to all rolls.
Very, very sensitive! (-40 to sex atk resist), -5 to all rolls.
Very horny -30 to struggle.
wet.
Weird feeling. -1 stamina.

Abilities:
Upgraded Mind Blast 15 PE
Upgraded Kinetics 20 PE
Mind Squeeze 30 PE
Hive Mind 25 PE
Poison Bite (90%)

Locks onto one foe till its down.
refuses to use any other weapon than her Z'rill combat blade (10 - 25 slash/stab damage.)
stats:
7 endurance
7 stamina (currently: 6)
9 agility
6 strength
10 willpower
8 technic
18 psychic

Maline:
HP: 80/130

Abilities:
-Knows all vault passwords in chemical labs.

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A Let's take on the slime queen.

But first, use an energy pill on Eline and Ce'ly. Try to see if you can shake Fe'da awake yet. She should have chilled out a bit by now. Maybe still horny, but probably not crazy anymore. Even if she is, let 569 do her thing to try to calm her down. Wait, we have vibrator right? Let her go to town on herself!

Also, have 569 use the flamethrower. Slimes are weak against plasma and it seems like the perfect time to bring out a heavy weapon.

Shit, one final addendum, use something to cure 569s twitching. Don't want her spraying a flamethrower all over the place.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But first, use an energy pill on Eline and Ce'ly. Try to see if you can shake Fe'da awake yet. She should have chilled out a bit by now. Maybe still horny, but probably not crazy anymore. Even if she is, let 569 do her thing to try to calm her down. Wait, we have vibrator right? Let her go to town on herself!

Also, have 569 use the flamethrower. Slimes are weak against plasma and it seems like the perfect time to bring out a heavy weapon.
I like flamethrowers...

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't we have a plasma gun as well? We should have Fe'da use that if we can wake her up.

czapkin1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

+! Yay for killing the queen! Lets kick the sh... slime out of her!:mad:

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

A. Onwards.

The girls took break once more.. As things seemed to feel bit easier on em. Some of the statuses easied, some faded.. 569 didn't feel any needs anymore, Eline's shocked got bit better..

Ce'ly felt pretty good to go, Eline took a pill to get herself to full heal.

"Alright. I think we should go kick some slimequeen arse."

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

569 changed her weapon to the plasma flamethrower.
"I can't wait to get to use this."

Maline was feeling really uneasy about this. Ce'ly spun her z'rill blade around a bit.

569 went towards Fe'da she had left lying on the wall again.
She began to shake her.
"Waky waky! We need extra hand here!"
"...mmhhhmm.. not yet mommy.. ... we have no school today.. mmmhhmm..zzz.."

"..."

Deep sleeper.
569 picked Fe'da back up on her shoulder and let out a sigh..

The girls began to move towards the door..
However Ce'ly suddenly began to cough rather rapidly. Collapsing on her knees again.. And slowly getting back up.

"Ce'ly! You okay there?"

"... Yes, I'm fine.. I'm fine."

Ce'ly was looking bit murky. Guess that silly radiation thingy must've hit her again.
Shrugging it off the girls moved in through the door way..

They found themselves at the bottom side of the large hall they released the slime queen at. Yep, it was that door they saw from the otherside back then where they now entered to the room.

569 put Fe'da down hidden near some debris to be hidden as they began to look around the room. Maline also hid near her.

The slimequeen seemed to be at the other side of the room, near the more impressive door set the girls first entered here first time.

Near the tanks, there was the normal spin'gall. She was all slime'd up to the ground, completely fucked silly. .. The tank that was holding the tentacle pack was broken. The other Spin'gall was nowhere to be seen.

The slimequeen turned around and spotted the girls, she let out an excited glup sound and began to slowly move in.. Next to her, there was the tentacle pack.

"...Here we go."

Eline prepared her wave pulsar, 569 took a stance with her plasma flamer, the slime servant took a posture too!

"Click?!"
Ce'ly suddenly heard something behind the group near the broken containments.
She turned around to see the Spin'gall commander uncloack with some sort of device!
"Thisss isss for ruining everything!"

The spin'gall commander attempted to fire the big shock cannon towards Ce'ly! The shot barely missed as Ce'ly dodged away from the group!

"Oh hell, so she wasn't captured by the slime queen.."

"I'mma deal with her. You rest take on the queen in the mean time, you hear me?"
Ce'ly hand signalled 'shoo, shoo' to the rest of the girls.

"ooohohohoo. Big heeero. Come on then bug bitch" The Spin'gally commander taunted at Ce'ly.
She was now certainly fixated on her.

"Uhhh right. Let's just focus on this slimey here, shall we?"

"Let's do it!"

569 stepped forwards towards the slimequeen. She aimed her flamethrower and.. FWOOSH!
The plasma fire dug right in to the slimequeen! Penetrating it's slimy self, piercing the middle of it's body. The slime queen nearly exploded as it seemed to show signs of extreme agony!

Bits and pieces of the slime queen fell off and began to form into normal slimes..

The flame volley stopped and the slime queen looked severely weakened! The plasmatic flame ticked on its slimy outerself..

"Oh boy. I love this weapon already."

"..Holy crap."

As great blast as that was, three slimes had joined the battle due of it.
The slime servant tried to shoot a slime bolt at the queen.. but failed as it too was in awe still.

The tentacle pack zipped forwards Eline that was still amazed from the blast that 569 had caused.
"mmhhmm...!"

One latched right on Eline's mouth! One of them zipped past her.. one coiled around her waist.. And one more coiled around her leg.
The two tentacles that coiled around her were trying to sneak in her clothing.. The waist one was trying to sneak under her shirt and the leg on was trying to push her panties aside..

Eline felt bit panicy and began to tear and pull the tentacle pack tentacles off of her! she managed to toss them off of her and their were quite seperated due of it.

"Ack! Ew. "

Eline put herself together again.. She pointed her wave pulsar towards the queen and..! BLAM!
The shot was moving towards the queen.. but then SMACK! The slime queen was looking pretty angry as it slammed the shot away to the ceiling making sure it won't be rebouncing.

"Aw damn it!"

The slimequeen then looked more threatening as it turned it's arm to a whip. It slammed the whip hand on 569! The impact was quite heavy but the shield on 569 managed to absord the hit and shook the queen a bit aswell.
The queen also was taking the fire damage..

"...Why hasn't mine been working properly.. ...wait a minute.."

Eline looked at her own power armor generator.
She noticed that she had left the switch to "off" status since the time they were on those watery place.

"D'oh."

She put it on. Maybe she won't get pinned so easily now.

Ce'ly was having the stare down with the spin'gall commander. She attempted to cast mind squueze..! But her sickness was making her focus go hay wire.

"...click."

"c'mon, whatsss the matter? too scared?"

"Fucking hell.."

..Something else suddenly entered the tray again.
The slime servant was taken by surprise as suddenly outlines of a creature gave her the elbow making her go all wobbly!
A spectre did a sneak attack towards her! Luckily it wasn't a too rough blow but her overheal faded a bit.

The new born slimes were now crawling about.. They all suddenly began to fire out some watery tentacles! The first attempted to take on Eline, but was bit too short. The second was going towards 569, but 569 did a nice ol dodge.

The last one went for the servant and grappled her by the slimy tittays.
The slime servant was looking bit surprised and embarrased.. She did some slidy moves and managed to get away from the grapple. No mixing fluids here yet.

"So far so good"

"Slime bitch doesn't have a chance!"

A) Continue on the assault (whom does what)
B) Retreat!
C) Give in?
D) Other?

The party:
Eline.
Eline's stats:
Level 13.
Stamina 10
Agility 8 (-1 from status)
Strength 7
Willpower 10
Technic 11
Psychic 13

100/100 HP
65/65 psychic energy
54/130 exp.

Horny -20 struggle
slighty Shocked! -1 agility

Psychic abilities:
Kinetic. 20 energy. Next attack is Autohit. Can be used to take items from afar.

Items.
Wearing:
Top - Labcoat.
Legs - Striped Panties
Hands -
Waist - Item purse. Technic waist (+1 endurance, shield gadget (5 charges)) Psychic Amplifier (41/50)

Weilding: Wave Pulser (4/12)(ammo modded)

Special gadget:
Power Trick. Transfer normal energy to power for Electric and Laser weapons and gadgets.
(3 uses a day) (2 left)

Purse(level 3):
Psychic charger. 3x Antidote. Wave Pulser (12/12)(ammo modded). 3x energy pills (hp). 2x Sludge vials.
1x damage increase tech mod. Shield Generator (7 charges(modded, charge increaser) 2x grenade. Gadget energy charger.
Teleport disc (8/10), 2x Canned food, Scanner(15/20), Odd rope. Breast increaser gadget (3 charges) 1x Super Energy pills (hp)
1x gas grenade (fatique) Mysterious Gadget. Tazer. Laser pistol (192/200) 1 birth control pill. 1x Hearth symboled vial
Eline's Slimegirl Minion
159/160 HP
Empowered. +1 stamina

Attacks:

XXX-569
XXX-569's stats:
Level 11.
Endurance 12
Stamina 12
Agility 12
Willpower 6
Technic 8
Psychic 1

110/110 HP
84/120 exp.

569's specials: Cannot be impregnated apart from egging. Resistant to sex attacks. (-5 damage).
Sensitivity and horniness always jumps to moderate or high if these statuses happen. Either she's turned on or off.

Items.
Wearing:
Head -
Top - Broken labcoat.
Legs -
Hands -
Back - Power Shield Generator (124/200)

Weilding: PlasmaFlamethrower (36/40)

Purse(level 3):
55 credits.
2x vials (???, muscular symbol), 2x canned food, Weight mod, 1x energy pill (hp)
Robot servant. 1x gas grenade (fatique) Vibrator (10 charges) Shield Generator (5 charges)
2x Flash Light. 2x Ammobox (Plasma). Liquid Canister (Sally's tank part). Pump (sally's tank part)
Wave pulsar (10/10) , Useless infected PDA. Roll of Rope.
Laser Blaster. (32/40) (modded: Damage increase (+2), Scope mod (+10 accuracy))

Robot Servant
50/50 HP.
Abilities:
Tailoring.
can modify and make clothing. Can remake clothing articles to other. Can fuse gadgets and clothing articles. Can fix clothing.
Tazer.

Fe’da
Fe'da's stats:
level 11
Endurance 6
Stamina 9
Agility 11
Strength 7
Willpower 8
Technic 13
Psychic 6

90/90 HP
30/30 psychic energy
74/110 exp

Fucked crazy
Still lust filled?
Affected by a gas vial?

Psychic abilities:
Mindblast. 20 energy. 10 - 20 damage. Only works on organic foes. Can cause flinch. (25%)
Items.
Wearing:
Top -
Legs -
Boots -
Wrists - PDA. Gadget: Hacking Key.(10 charges) PDA: Liquid identifier. 20 charges.
Hands -

Purse items:
1 food ration. Flashlight. Gadget Energy charger. (5 charges) Weird Cube shaped Gadget.
Mystery gadget. Tazer. PDA (Shield 70/100) Data Pad. Old camera Phone. Staircase trap map.

Abilities:

Follower:
Ce'ly (Z'rill)
60/60 HP
90/90 PE
Status: Radiation Ill . Causes weird suggestions to people around her and makes her slowly weaker and weaker
Illness advance. -10 to all rolls.
very sensitive! (-30 to sex atk resist)
horny -20 to struggle.
Fixated on Spin'gall commander.

Abilities:
Upgraded Kinetics 20 PE
Mind Squeeze 30 PE
Hive Mind 25 PE
Poison Bite (90%)

refuses to use any other weapon than her Z'rill combat blade (10 - 25 slash/stab damage.)
stats:
7 endurance
9 agility
6 strength
10 willpower
8 technic
18 psychic

Maline:

Abilities:

rolls
Shake shake shake
28 vs 64
zzzz...

Pill heal!

Radiate!
vs Eline
72 vs 94
Vs 569
45 vs 83 + 5 (88)
vs Ce'ly
52 vs 44 - 5 (39)
vs Maline
52 vs 67

------------------

Spin'gall commander vs Ce'ly! (sneak!)
11 + 25 (36) vs 50 - 10 (40)

569 vs Slimequeen!
53 vs 8 + 10 (18)
21 * 2 * 3 (crit! + weakness!)
126 damage!
Holy..!
4 ammo use

Slimegirl servant vs Slimequeen (bolt!)
3 vs 37 + 10 (47)

Tentacle pack vs Eline!
tent1
98 vs 5
tent2
78 vs 98
tent3
24 vs 10
tent4
84 vs 4

Eline struggle!
78 - 20 (58) vs 4 + 30 (34)
Released!

Ce'ly vs Spin'gall commander! (Mind Squeeze)
79 - 10 (69) vs 75
Failed.

Eline vs Slimequeen
45 vs 92 + 10(102)

Slimequeen vs 569!
50 + 10 (60) vs 45
29 dmg! (absorded)
5 dmg to queen.
7 dot damage to queen

Spectre sneak vs slime servant!
66 + 25 (91) vs 28
11 dmg!

Slime1 vs Eline
43 vs 89

Slime2 vs 569
28 vs 83

Slime3 vs Slime servant
45 vs 35!
struggle!
88 vs 47

-----------------

Enemies:

Spin'gall commander lvl 14 (135/135)
tentacle pack lvl ?? tent1 (20/20) tent2 (20/20) tent3(20/20) tent4(20/20) (seperated!)
SlimeGirl Queen lvl 16 (84/220HP) (Plasma flame burned!)
Spectre lvl 9 (90/90 hp)
Slime1 (35/35)
Slime2 (35/35)
Slime3 (35/35)

Speed order
Spin'Gall commander
569 - Slimegirl servant (tie)
Tentacle pack
Ce'ly
Eline
Slimegirl Queen
Spectre
Slime1
Slime2
Slime3
Maline (hiding)
Fe'da (asleep)

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

A. Focus fire on the queen. If that plasmaflamethrower has an area effect, try to hit as many others as possible.

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A Flamethrower the queen again. Have Eline use her AoE gun aiming for the slimes. If the flamethrower is also AoE(why wouldn't it be?), hit whatever else is closest to the queen.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. As Above, but have Sapphire help Ce'ly, she's not looking so hot and that Spingal is strong.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

A.

The fight rages on!

The Spin'gall commander was acting pretty cocky. She had her eye's on the big bugger Ce'ly.. It really was no surprise what her next action would be.
"Think faassst!"
The spin'gall commander made a quick snap shot with that big shock cannon! Ce'ly didn't react in time and got hit right in the mid section!
"Cliiiick!"

Ce'ly fell on her feet from the pain. That really hurt!
"Slimy, Sapphire, servant, whatever! Go help her!"

The slime servant took Eline's command and rushed towards the Spin'gall.
She turned her arm to a whip and made a lash towards the spin'gall! The spin'gall was too agile and dodged it easily.
"Oohh. Thisss isss gona get ssssticky."

569 had her mind on the big ol queen. She rev'd up her flamer and scorched the bitch once more! She attempted to arch the flame to hit the little slime bastard that tried to get her but this guy was too slippery!
Regardless the slime queen was in more pain again!

"Ahahahahaha. Take that! Ooh yeah, I'm buurning up!"

The tentaclepack had noticed Ce'ly's struggles.. The tentacles began to zip towards her! Ce'ly had noticed em however..
"Oh hell no.."
The fights one tried to dive bomb but failed to hit her as Ce'ly rolled aside. The second one dive bombed and latched right near her buttocks! Giving her a good slap on em while at it!
"..CLICK!"
The third one missed and the fourth one latched on her arm!

Ce'ly didn't like what these things were aiming to do and began to tear them all! She managed to rip at em and toss em aside bit brutally even!

The tentacles unlatched from her and seemed bit hurt.

"ach.. ugh..."

Ce'ly got herself together a little bit.. She was once more focusing her mind on the smug looking Spin'gall.
"oooh. What are you gonna do now, ssstare me to death?"
Suddenly Ce'ly's eyes glowed and she made a hand gesture of a squeezing motion.
"GACK..!"
The Spin'gall commander hold her head in agony as she could not seem to be able to scream. The commander was now barely standing, her stance was wobbly and unstable.
"....argh. You.. BITCH!"

"..hehe."

Eline was trying to ignore the events between Ce'ly and Spin'gall and focused on the slime fight. She was hesitating a bit.. She could shoot the queen but.. These little slimes were starting to get too 'friendly' with the girls here. She fired her pulsar towards the smaller slimes and.. BLAM! The shot went through two of the slimes, smacking them quite hard and detonating in the face of the last one! The shot did some sweet curving but unfortunantly the damage didn't kill any of them, just wound em.

"aw man."
On top of this, the wave pulsar's screen was alerting of low ammo, 3 shots remain!

The slimequeen was still angry as ever.. It was having hard time to focus with the pain and agony with the plasma fires scorching its body. Once more, it formed a whip and tried to smack 569 with it! 569 dodged the strike easily though.. The flames scorched the queen some more and another slime seemed to seperate from her.

"She sure can't keep herself together."

The spectre went on the move.. It was slowly making it's way towards Ce'ly. But Ce'ly gave it a bit of a evil eye of a sort. Her glare made it hesitate and move backwards. No attacking for this spectre.

The slimes went on the move too.. One tried to get Eline, one tried to get 569, one tried for servant, one tried for Ce'ly.

All failed apart from the one going for servant!
It's slimy tendrils grapped the servant from behind and the same thing repeated itself: The slime servant just slipped away from the grip safe and sound.

"Not much to go!"
"Unless we drown in these slimes first.."

A) Continue on the fight (whom does what)
B) Retreat!
C) Give in?
D) Other?

x. additional other on top?

The party:
Eline.
Eline's stats:
Level 13.
Stamina 10
Agility 8 (-1 from status)
Strength 7
Willpower 10
Technic 11
Psychic 13

100/100 HP
65/65 psychic energy
54/130 exp.

Horny -20 struggle
slighty Shocked! -1 agility

Psychic abilities:

Items.
Wearing:
Top - Labcoat.
Legs - Striped Panties
Hands -

Weilding: Wave Pulser (3/12)(ammo modded)

Special gadget:
(3 uses a day) (2 left)

Purse(level 3):
Psychic charger. 3x Antidote. Wave Pulser (12/12)(ammo modded). 3x energy pills (hp). 2x Sludge vials.
Eline's Slimegirl Minion
159/160 HP
Empowered. +1 stamina

Attacks:

XXX-569
XXX-569's stats:
Level 11.
Endurance 12
Stamina 12
Agility 12
Willpower 6
Technic 8
Psychic 1

110/110 HP
84/120 exp.

Items.
Wearing:
Head -
Top - Broken labcoat.
Legs -
Hands -
Back - Power Shield Generator (124/200)

Weilding: PlasmaFlamethrower (33/40)

Purse(level 3):
55 credits.
Wave pulsar (10/10) , Useless infected PDA. Roll of Rope.
Laser Blaster. (32/40) (modded: Damage increase (+2), Scope mod (+10 accuracy))

Robot Servant
50/50 HP.
Abilities:
Tailoring.
Tazer.

Fe’da
Fe'da's stats:
level 11
Endurance 6
Stamina 9
Agility 11
Strength 7
Willpower 8
Technic 13
Psychic 6

90/90 HP
30/30 psychic energy
74/110 exp

Fucked crazy
Still lust filled?
Affected by a gas vial?

Psychic abilities:
Items.
Wearing:
Top -
Legs -
Boots -
Hands -

Purse items:

Abilities:

Follower:
Ce'ly (Z'rill)
40/60 HP
65/90 PE
Illness advance. -10 to all rolls.
very sensitive! (-30 to sex atk resist)
horny -20 to struggle.
Fixated on Spin'gall commander.

Abilities:
Upgraded Kinetics 20 PE
Mind Squeeze 30 PE (4 CD)
Hive Mind 25 PE
Poison Bite (90%)

stats:
7 endurance
9 agility
6 strength
10 willpower
8 technic
18 psychic

Maline:

Abilities:

rolls
Spin'gall commander vs Ce'ly
87 + 10 (97) vs 35 - 10 (25)
20 dmg!

569 vs slimequeen
49 vs 26 + 10 (36)
15 * 2 (30) dmg!
Flamer arch!
vs slime2
51 vs 91
miss
3 ammo comsumed.

Slime servant vs Spin'gall commander!
46 vs 86

Tentacle pack vs ce'ly!
tent 1
36 vs 59 - 10 (49)
tent2
98 vs 54 - 10 (44)
tent 3
75 vs 98 - 10 (88)
tent 4
24 vs 32 - 10 (22)

Ce'ly struggle!
64 - 30 - 10 (24) vs 1
5 dmg to tentacles 2 & 4

Ce'ly vs Spin'gall commander (mind squeeze)
48 - 10 (38) vs 21
12 * 2 * 3 (crit) 72 dmg!

Eline vs slime1
56 vs 7
15 dmg!
rebounce!
57 vs 56
vs slime3
18 dmg!
rebounce?
75 vs 39
vs slime3
21 dmg!

Slimequeen vs 569!
40 + 10 (50) vs 96
12 dot damage.

Slime seperated!

Spectre vs Ce'ly!
5 vs 34 - 10

slime1 vs Eline
15 vs 20
Slime2 vs 569
64 vs 65
Slime3 vs Slime servant
57 vs 26
struggle!
31 vs 25
released!
Slime4 vs Ce'ly
32 vs 81 - 10 (71)

Radiate!
vs Eline
14 vs 77
vs 569
61 vs 78 + 5 (83)
vs Ce'ly
25 vs 98 - 10 (88)
vs Maline
4 vs 44
vs Spin'gall Commander
27 vs 39
vs Spectre
36 vs 58

---PE: 5 ce'ly---

Enemies:

Spin'gall commander lvl 14 (63/135) (-20 to all rolls)
tentacle pack lvl ?? tent1 (20/20) tent2 (15/20) tent3(20/20) tent4(15/20) (seperated!)
SlimeGirl Queen lvl 16 (42/220HP) (Plasma flame burned!)
Spectre lvl 9 (90/90 hp)
Slime1 (20/35)
Slime2 (17/35)
Slime3 (14/35)
Slime4 (35/35)

Speed order
Spin'Gall commander
569 - Slimegirl servant (tie)
Tentacle pack
Ce'ly
Eline
Slimegirl Queen
Spectre
Slime1
Slime2
Slime3
Slime4
Maline (hiding)
Fe'da (asleep)

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

A. Second verse, same as first.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like before: C.

I promise: one day or another i'll try to pick a good answer

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A Like before, but use a grenade(regular explody type) instead of the wave pulsar. Have Sapphire bitch slap the tentacle pack.