What's new

Project; Into the Warm Tomb

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Now that I feel confident enough about my art to make something, I'm going to start small and work my way up. This project is basically going to be like Dothandy's first game. The female protag is a and summons some monsters for some undead lovin'.

Because this is my first project, I'm going to try to avoid swamping myself with too much work. So I've narrowed it down to 3 monsters for the game;
Slug/Lamia Girl

Zombie Futa
Slime

What I want to know is what you want to see from these three specific monster (all the way through, inflation, etc.). The suggestions I like the most will probably make it into the game. As for a release date, I really don't have one. But at the very least, I'll put what I have up for sale on Sept 1st.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Project; Into the Warm Tomb

Sounds like a nice project what you've got on your hands, but if I may ask, how would the lamia sex the protagonist?
Because I just imagined the slime dividing and gangbanging her, but that leaves me kind of unable to think on how would the lamia fuck her. Unless she jams the slime in her pussy then uses it as a strapon.
Don't pay a lot of attention to what I say though.

OP
GoldBeetle

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, I should've clarified. Each partner will go at the protag one at a time. As far as the lamia girl is concerned, her arms can excrete eggs so I'm planning some stuffing and birthing in the animation. But please, do feel free to suggest anything you'd like to see. Also, I'm planning to have multiple palettes for the protag since that won't really hinder much in terms of time so those are up for suggestion as well.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, it's obvious that it'll be just one at a time. It's just that sometimes my mind wanders and thought I had to share that thought.
About the changing of the colors of the protag, that sounds like a nice addittion.

OP
GoldBeetle

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Things are kinda getting tight here so I'll make this brief;

(*) The game will still be made but the release date has been shifted to "when it's finished". Same for a demo

(*) As for graphics, the artwork will be on par with Fairy Fighting

(*) I need some money in order to buy 2D Fighter maker so that I can legally use it. PM me and I will see if I can make it worth your while

Here are some very basic animations I made. I'll be dumping some more during the week.

OP
GoldBeetle

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This project has been postponed for the time being.