Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Prologue: Mikalis Von Daphni

Constance gets an amused smile on her face as Mikalis says his short prayer of forgiveness. Moving through the room she seems to be looking for something specific, most of the paintings seem rather boring and poorly done. Leading Mikalis to wonder what she seeks here. Finally she stops before a small canvas hanging prominently, looking at the painting Mikalis can see that it is a rather poor portrait of Constance herself. A look of disgust is on Constance's face as she takes it down hurriedly and explains.

"A poor choice from my youth which, Count Jaromir and I once had a short dalliance. When I found he had paid for such a poor representation of myself I simply had to do something about it. Turns it he was smarter than I gave him credit for and was able to trap me here. Thanks to you though, my dear child, I got just what I wanted once again. Shall we go now, you have much to learn on our way to London."

Saying the last she began leading the way back out of the gallery and through the cold castle. Outside Mikalis can see his horse already prepared and ready to go much as it had been the previous night. Another horse sits prepared nearby, Constance wraps the portrait in a cloak and ties it to the back of her horse before turning and saying it is time for them to leave.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mikalis has to physically restrain himself from an outburst when he sees the portrait of Constance, before she begins to speak, to which he listens and nods his head slowly. "London? Where is that?" he asks as he begins to mount his horse.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"London is many months from here, the quickly growing capital of the Kingdom of England. We have a very long trip ahead of us, which should serve as plenty of time to teach you the ways of Cainite's. There are many works of art I wish to see between here and there as well. First we will find shelter for the day though as far from this place as possible."

Constance says as she carefully guide the horse towards the gates and into the night. Mikalis and his new sire journey on into the night eventually finding a secure inn where they may stay for the night. After helping his sire to make sure the room is secure from the deadly rays of the sun. They both begin to feel tired as the sun rises outside the safety of their shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.