What's new

RPG Patreon Active [PsychoSeal]Kingdom Lost

Psycho-Dev

Reputation score
Kingdom Lost is story driven RPG with unique combat system and open world.

This is a Story Driven Open World RPG which takes place in a Fantasy Medieval setting. You play as a Princess of Drynnor, Leana. Story starts as your castle gets infiltrated and your King gets captured. Suddenly you are no longer a Princess, everything you had is taken away from you. You are not alone though, there are some other superior forces that need you and your Kingdom to achieve their goal, and so the game is about taking back your kingdom.

Gameplay: Combat is something like turn based combat with skill checks. You need to press correct keys to attack after you decide your next action. There is only main quest line for now, side quests will be added later. Currently we have about 11 special characters, you can't interact with each one of them since their interaction will be added later. H content is activated by either losing(which will not lead to death but different scenarios) or talking to some characters. Game features hand drawn pixel art animations with variety of outfits that player can choose from. There are several stats like humility, charm, honesty as well as the ones we are used to seeing in RPG like strength. You earn experience based on how you perform in combat and some of your stats also changed based on how you handle certain situations.

Disclaimer: Despite the version being 0.5.5.0, I mostly focused on engine so far so it's really lacking in term of content. Currently has 4 sex scenes and 5 quests. There is nothing else to do after Grimshear.

Genre: RPG, Open World, Action, Turn Based, Fantasy
Tags: Masturbation, Oral, Vaginal, Rape, Boobjob, Female Protag,

Links(0.5.5.12):
SFW: -
NSFW: - - -

Cutscenes

• New cutscene: Added cutscene to secret tunnel to indicate lower part of the secret tunnel.
  • New cutscene: Added to forest after exiting secret tunnel.
  • Added new cutscene when player enters Grimshear first time.
Content

• New character: Alicia
  • Added new lines to the cutscene where player meets Evenon in church, 2 incomplete branches left.
  • Added new interaction lines to Dianna, 2 incomplete branches left.
  • Changed dialogue with Gomrak.
  • Added dialogue with Gobush.
  • Added dialogue with Alcock, you can now talk to him to buy pass instead of having to trigger scene second time.
  • New armor: Leather Armor.
  • New item: Antidote.
Gameplay

• Players are now able to use consumables and potions from their inventory in preAttack phase.
  • Adjusted Leana's health and changed strength value of characters.
  • Added range attack type(for now only slime).
  • Added status effects, added bleed to slash type weapons, added burn to slime.
Visuals

• Added underwear, so your character won't disappear when you unequip your outfit.
  • Added sfx and particle effect to heal(particle sprites will be updated later).
  • Added new sprite for bleed status effect(status effect sprite will be updated later.
  • Updated potions sprites.
  • Adjusted status effect positions.
  • Added short sword animations for males.
Audio

• Added sound effect to heal.
  • New sfx: Quest add, quest complete.
  • New skill sfx: Firewhip(used by Goblin boss).
  • Added sound effects to consumables, chainmail and rings when used from inventory or character panel.
Other

• New feature: Diary pages. Added 2 diary pages to secret tunnel.
  • Added combat chatter for humans.
Bugfix

• Gamepad controls.
  • A bug was causing every quest description to be seen as WIP.
  • Removed crafting temporarily.
  • Heal skill not working most of the time.
  • 2 cutscene won't be activated at the same time(like shaman fight and soldier encounter at secret tunnel exit).
  • Crash when some equipment are unequipped.
  • Bugfix for 0.5.5.1: Fixed crash caused by interactions with signposts.
  • Bugfix for 0.5.5.1: Fixed crash caused by any status effects in combat.

9.8.2020-21.9.58.png

9.8.2020-21.33.46.png
9.8.2020-21.40.11.png

9.8.2020-21.42.45.png
9.8.2020-21.44.34.png

9.8.2020-21.46.24.png
9.8.2020-21.46.15.png

9.8.2020-21.54.45.png
9.8.2020-21.53.47.png
18.gif

19.gif

23.gif

21.gif

22.gif

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried it and it's pretty good. I love the art, the combat mechanic is simple to understand but a bit challenging and the animations look good so far.

I met one bug really game breaking. In the escape tunnel, I was in combat with the skeleton boss and soldiers arrived at the same time, So I have to deal with the boss and the story in the same time. If I choose to fight the soldiers, the game "freeze" (I mean there is still the music and the animations but I couldn't move or do anything.) and needed to restart.
I had to accept to be raped, then the boss fight pause and after the cutscene, the fight resume but without a weapon.

I managed to beat the boss but it was hard!

There was some others bugs but I know this game is still very young so I think they will be repaired in the future.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Stumbled upon this yesterday, and it seems pretty promising so far. Got tons of issues of to sort out, obviously, but it's cool to see someone do a H-game with this sort of sprite art. Reminds me a lot of "Yes, Your Grace", a narrative-focused kingdom management game that came out earlier this year, both in terms of art style and the premise.

OP
Psycho-Dev

Psycho-Dev

Reputation score
Tried it and it's pretty good. I love the art, the combat mechanic is simple to understand but a bit challenging and the animations look good so far.

I met one bug really game breaking. In the escape tunnel, I was in combat with the skeleton boss and soldiers arrived at the same time, So I have to deal with the boss and the story in the same time. If I choose to fight the soldiers, the game "freeze" (I mean there is still the music and the animations but I couldn't move or do anything.) and needed to restart.
I had to accept to be raped, then the boss fight pause and after the cutscene, the fight resume but without a weapon.

I managed to beat the boss but it was hard!

There was some others bugs but I know this game is still very young so I think they will be repaired in the future.
Sorry to hear that and thank you very much for the feedback, I'll fix that in upcoming update.

OP
Psycho-Dev

Psycho-Dev

Reputation score
Version 0.5.5.12 Released, check the links in OP!
Cutscenes

• New cutscene: Added cutscene to secret tunnel to indicate lower part of the secret tunnel.
  • New cutscene: Added to forest after exiting secret tunnel.
  • Added new cutscene when player enters Grimshear first time.
Content

• New character: Alicia
  • Added new lines to the cutscene where player meets Evenon in church, 2 incomplete branches left.
  • Added new interaction lines to Dianna, 2 incomplete branches left.
  • Changed dialogue with Gomrak.
  • Added dialogue with Gobush.
  • Added dialogue with Alcock, you can now talk to him to buy pass instead of having to trigger scene second time.
  • New armor: Leather Armor.
  • New item: Antidote.
Gameplay

• Players are now able to use consumables and potions from their inventory in preAttack phase.
  • Adjusted Leana's health and changed strength value of characters.
  • Added range attack type(for now only slime).
  • Added status effects, added bleed to slash type weapons, added burn to slime.
Visuals

• Added underwear, so your character won't disappear when you unequip your outfit.
  • Added sfx and particle effect to heal(particle sprites will be updated later).
  • Added new sprite for bleed status effect(status effect sprite will be updated later.
  • Updated potions sprites.
  • Adjusted status effect positions.
  • Added short sword animations for males.
Audio

• Added sound effect to heal.
  • New sfx: Quest add, quest complete.
  • New skill sfx: Firewhip(used by Goblin boss).
  • Added sound effects to consumables, chainmail and rings when used from inventory or character panel.
Other

• New feature: Diary pages. Added 2 diary pages to secret tunnel.
  • Added combat chatter for humans.
Bugfix

• Gamepad controls.
  • A bug was causing every quest description to be seen as WIP.
  • Removed crafting temporarily.
  • Heal skill not working most of the time.
  • 2 cutscene won't be activated at the same time(like shaman fight and soldier encounter at secret tunnel exit).
  • Crash when some equipment are unequipped.
  • Bugfix for 0.5.5.1: Fixed crash caused by interactions with signposts.
  • Bugfix for 0.5.5.1: Fixed crash caused by any status effects in combat.