What's new

Public Pool (Maiko and Shrike7)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Our camera pulls into a once bustling public pool in downtown Tokyo, early into the evening. Dusk has just started to come into play as the majestic sun begins to set filling the partly cloudy sky with brilliant beams of warm orange and pink. Many of the earlier visitors and swimmers have already packed up and began heading home for dinner and bed. There are only a few scragglers left, children staying later than they should, families just getting ready to head out, and a couple or two. Among those still left in the area are Yureno Yumeko and Michelle Conway, students of Juuban High School, also secretly and unknown to each other or anyone around them Sailor Senshis Nyx and Tethys. As the last other stragglers from the earlier activities finally head out the new lifeguard Juni Izunashi approaches the duo, "Pardon me young ladies, but the pool is getting ready to close. If you need a ride back to your place I would be glad to assist you if you would help straighten things out here for tomorrow?"

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Public Pool (Maiko and Shrike7)

Yumeko had just surfaced when she noticed the lifeguard and swam over to her. "Is it really that late already?" She had lost track of the time. Swimming causually without having to worry about times or styles or anything was quite relaxing for Yumeko, and having someone who she might be able to call a friend with her made it easier to get lost.

She treaded water until Michelle had come over. "I don't mind staying to help out. I didn't really have anything else planned for the evening." She replied to the lifeguard and waited until Michelle answered before swimming towards one of the ladders to climb out of the pool.

(Yumeko is wearing her own swimsuit (not her school one), which looks something like this:
Also, she still has her locket around her neck, even when swimming.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle had been darting around the pool for most of the evening. The girl swam like a fish, or at least it seemed, her long ponytail trailing behind her in the water as she slipped through it.

The lifeguard asked his question during one of her short breaks, reclining against the edge of the pool with her elbows up, watching the small crowd of people slowly start to filter out. "I don't really need a ride home, but I can help out anyways. What do you need?" She answered simply, looking up at the lifeguard.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Juni smiled at the duo of young women as they agreed to help. "If you could just straighten out the beach chairs, go around picking up any discarded items in the lost and found, and just tidy up the area for me that would allow me to focus on skimming the pool, applying the chlorine, and lock up the front desk." She said cheerfully as she would go to bring out the chemicals and equipment for cleaning the pools. She would immediately set to work as Michelle and Yumeko would go about doing the requested tasks. Once they were finished Juni would offer them both a milk tea from a near buy machine for their hard work and see them off as the left for their respective homes.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, you bet." Michelle said with a nod, following Yumeko out of the pool.

The work went by fairly fast, the two girls doing the more menial cleaning while Juni handled the more technical stuff. The American girl couldn't help but hum to herself as she worked. She accepted the tea as payment, heading off with Yumeko once it was all done. "This was fun, we should do it again sometime." She said with a smile, still sipping her drink.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Yumeko set about helping with the cleaning as best she could. A bit slower than Michelle perhaps, but she kept at it.

"Thank you." Yumeko replied politely to Juni when offered the drink. "Yes, I'd like to do this again also." She replied to Michelle with a small smile. "It's much more fun when you're doing it with a... friend." She hesitated a bit, still not sure if Michelle thought the same way about her, and took a sip from her drink.

"Maybe we should get changed before leaving." She said after they had finished their drinks. (Unless something happened before that)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Definitely funner." Michelle answered, glancing down at herself and the swimsuit when Yumeko mentioned it. "Heh, yeah, probably a good idea. Better hurry too, don't want to hold up Juni any longer than we have to." She agreed, taking the drink with her towards the girl's changerooms.

((Feel free to skip ahead if need be, im still on vacation, so i won't be doing any rapid posting.))