What's new

ACT [Quail/uzuraZanac] Seal of Lutellaria ( RJ01042384 )

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Content warning: Lots and lots of futanari, Light to medium body horror, Combat-themed violence, One magma-themed enemy blows themselves up, Rape + Reverse rape.

It finally has a name and dlsite images, but I'll put the images up once the game is officially on dlsite.

DLsite page:
Ci-en page with demo:
Previous game:
Quail's Twitter:

Estimated release date:
It's out now, get it dummy.

Unlike Quail's previous platformer-shooter, this is an action game/metroidvania focused around chaining together melee combat, ranged moves and dashing to cancel out downtime. It's quite a bit more fast-paced and demands some resource management, but the skill curve isn't terribly high once you start to unlock better stats and damage. Thematically it's quite a bit more different from Setaria, set in a more civilised world where guns and machines are more prevalent in society while its culture is more hyper-focused on sexual acts and seems to largely normalise it. Oh and also this is looking to be fully English translated.

There isn't much of a given story as of yet. The PC named Ruby is supposedly given a directive simply titled "fulfil your mission", made evident by the intro screen's description (the location is some sort of highly guarded fort-like city in the Luterellaria region, in a time period "before the history books were written") being overwritten by these three words. And that's it, you're kind of thrown into the game.

Key inputs (they can be changed in options):
Left + Right Arrow keys - Movement
Z - Attack/Decision (you cannot use melee attacks in the air)
X - Jump/Cancel (you cannot jump if your weapon is out of ammo)
Down + X - drop down from a platform if possible
Left Shift - Dash (you cannot dash if your weapon is out of ammo)
C - Shoot
D - Interact/Search
A - Reload weapon
S - Parry (It's a parry, also if it's successful it boosts your next melee attack's power)
F - Throw a light (necessary for chucking onto hidden chests/doors to uncover them)
V - Switch ranged firing mode
Tab - Pause/Bring up map
F4 - Toggle fullscreen

General game flow:
Explore and defeat enemies > Fill cum gage (white bar) + Fuck enemies > Encounter powerups, shortcuts or area progression triggers > Collect "Keys" bouncing around the map > Return to hub area > Get stronger with shop upgrades >

Scenes:
-So far every generic enemy save for the bomber has a dom and sub scene each. The cleaner has 3 scenes in total. Another clamp-based enemy has 3 as well.
-There will also be a gallery added in the future that will be accessible from the main menu.
-Much like the previous game bosses will likely not have any scenes, something which Quail has previously stated.

Bugs of note:
-If the PC dies before they open a door to the hub area they can softlock their game due to being unable to leave.

Additional notes:
-The demo does not currently have a save feature but this will be changed in the final version, same for their last title most likely.
-Enemies and some traps have audio + visual cues before they attack.
-Defense upgrades only affect the PC when they're clothed. Heart upgrades affect their normal HP.
-Cancelling your melee attacks is a big part of this game so simply mashing melee won't get you very far.
-For now there is no way to quickly finish a H-scene for progression-based elements so do not cancel out of them.
-Difficulty-wise so far the game is challenging but not excessively difficult. You will get stronger as you play.
-The PC cannot collect keys if they are clothed. You can remove clothes in the pause menu.
-There will likely be more extreme enemies featuring body horror and monstrous visages, so please bear that in mind if you are squeamish.
-The PC has a small chance to be downed from an enemy attack, leaving them vulnerable to a H-scene that will do damage to them if it finishes.
-Fucking (PC domming opponent) enemies restores HP but you can only do this when your cum gage (the white bar at the bottom) is full.
-Be nice to cleaners. Or don't.

1675701577873.png
Tutorial area and HUD. Dev may be liable to change some UI elements.

1675701681647.png
Big character portrait will be pushed down if the PC moves behind it.

1675702536314.png
Shop screen, managed by Raf the shop Clerk. You can upgrade your clothing's durability, damage stats for melee and shooting weapons, ammunition capacity, etc.
You can also stock up on throwable light consumables for finding treasure chests and change the outfit of the clerk.

1675701756792.png
Enemies will appear with a HP bar and level depicting how durable they are. I don't think they do additional damage. Hidden or falling traps pulse a red circle around them and traps can be set off harmlessly by dashing over them. Enemy elements will remain in the same spot for the most part but background NPCs and chests will be randomly generated around the room each time you enter it.

1675702458314.png
Cleaners are 100% harmless entities that can spawn in certain locations.

1675702819008.png
Hub area's doors to other regions I assume. They're locked for the demo but I assume they'll open up like the left is. There's about four in total including the opened one.
Also that wardrobe next to the opened door is where you can replenish the PC's clothes from.

1675702692371.png
Each region's doors and where they will spawn you on the map. Finding and entering the entrance to these doors will unlock them permanently for use.

Last edited:

Noffgred69

Reputation score
How do u get all the Cleaner scenes?
So far only been able to get the Domming and the Rescue, Is there a Dommed?... If so how? they dont attack you...

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1675988572311.png

I hacked the game to produce a working save file that goes straight to the hub and has all of the doors unlocked, including the ones that aren't meant to be played in the demo. No more long ass tutorial sequence if you play from the title page again.

Note: A lot of stuff were stripped out of the demo and so it will crash if you try to visit rooms that aren't meant to be played in the demo.

Some other notes while hacking the game:
  • Looks like all bosses are included but some things have been left out of the demo so it will crash if you try to fight them

For save file:

Place the folder in AppData/Local/

On the title page, it should say 'Continue" as the first option.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
How do u get all the Cleaner scenes?
So far only been able to get the Domming and the Rescue, Is there a Dommed?... If so how? they dont attack you...
Find two hostage cleaners next to each other, free them both and interact with one.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has anyone else tried to fiddle with the settings in game? I tried to turn off gamepad shake and testicles, but afterwards I couldn't navigate and leave the settings anymore so I was forced to shut down the game without saving the changes.

Is anyone else having the same problem and do those settings even work yet?

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone else tried to fiddle with the settings in game? I tried to turn off gamepad shake and testicles, but afterwards I couldn't navigate and leave the settings anymore so I was forced to shut down the game without saving the changes.

Is anyone else having the same problem and do those settings even work yet?
The developer mentioned that gamepad settings do not work and recommends using keyboard for now:

ウズラざなっく said:
There is currently a problem with the gamepad key configurations not reflecting properly. Please use the keyboard when playing. I apologize very much for the inconvenience.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Has everyone got used to the controls and combat system yet?

I've found it pretty simple with a good hour of gameplay put in and can blitz through most high level enemies without a ton of shop investment, the only thing to get used to is the shift key being dash and fuckin' sticky keys triggering. That's why I prefer to cancel out of melee downtime with shooting instead.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like all bosses are included but some things have been left out of the demo so it will crash if you try to fight them
Has the dev said anything about bosses having h attacks this time around? Pretty much my only complaint with Setaria was that the motto for bosses was 'look but don't touch'.

Reputation score
the only thing to get used to is the shift key being dash and fuckin' sticky keys triggering. That's why I prefer to cancel out of melee downtime with shooting instead.
As the dashes move too fast, I don't think using dash to just cancel melee downtimes is a good idea if you want to make a chain melee. It's better for doing hit-and-run.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has the dev said anything about bosses having h attacks this time around? Pretty much my only complaint with Setaria was that the motto for bosses was 'look but don't touch'.
Not to my knowledge, no. However, from my testing, it looks like bosses will spawn boss-specific enemies that will have an h-attack. An example can be seen from a post on ci-en that is related to the Area3 Boss:

The boss seems to spawn more dicks lol
1676951467781.png

side note (hopefully release is next month):

1676954870073.png

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
(Reposting reply from other thread from before this thread was started)
The untranslated option in the shop menu seems to upgrade your clothing's durability, which is basically buyable extra hearts, albeit requiring a stop at the hub any time you want to restore them via the wardrobe.
For easy gold farming, there's a smaller room in the lower left part of the map that spawns a single "handcuffs" enemy and frequently spawns 2-4 chests (potentially hidden). It's only a couple rooms away from hub access if you need to buy more glow sticks. Like previously mentioned, having more "keys" (20+) will drastically boost the yields from these chests, which you can gradually accumulate from leaving and reentering the room.
Gold farming.png

Kernog

Reputation score
Has everyone got used to the controls and combat system yet?

I've found it pretty simple with a good hour of gameplay put in and can blitz through most high level enemies without a ton of shop investment, the only thing to get used to is the shift key being dash and fuckin' sticky keys triggering. That's why I prefer to cancel out of melee downtime with shooting instead.
It takes some time getting used to the slower combo speed and how to coordinate the character's movements with her attacks, but I can definitely see that there is a learning curve I need to climb up.
With that being said, this seems to be a game better played on gamepad, once it's fixed. Things like parry or cancels should be easier to do.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't wait until this is done, really enjoyed the first game and bought it. Much like shrift, my reaction to hearing a sequel was in the works was a simple:

200w.gif

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so is this exclusively futa on futa? love the designs but hmmmn

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Parry also reloads all shells upon attacking.
You can use magpie with anime4k or CRT upscaling for any game that doesnt fit your monitor btw:
I hope enemies are varied enough in their attacks that you cant just turn your brain off and only attack / only shoot. In the demo parrying and dashing was pretty critical early on, until you maxed out your upgrades by grinding for a few hours.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I hope enemies are varied enough in their attacks that you cant just turn your brain off and only attack / only shoot. In the demo parrying and dashing was pretty critical early on, until you maxed out your upgrades by grinding for a few hours.
That was just the first area of at least four, enemies are going to be pretty low-level and straight-forward to counter so maxing our your stats will naturally bowl them over easy.
I think all that was there still does a pretty good job of wearing you down though, especially in the big room that spawns enemies. You begin to see everyone fills their own battlefield role in a sense, so I'm hopeful for harder challenges.

I've a good feeling that enemies will no doubt climb in level, base stats or both as you go through the next three locations. Quail has a very easy way to scale enemies up in the levelling system so no doubt he'll balance things for challenge rather than overwhelming difficulty. Much like Setaria I expect the most intense challenges will be compacted into bosses.