What's new

ACT [Quail/uzuraZanac] Seal of Lutellaria ( RJ01042384 )

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
i mean its fine, i just wanted to try the mod but no one seems to have a backup of it...
Just pointing out that the mod might mess with newer versions of the game, so even if someone had a backup of it, you might need older version of the game.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ooooooh man, he's cooking. He's back at it.

No demos but it does show the next game's planned heroine and PC.

This guy cannot stop cooking even from his first development drafts, he is incapable of making something mid. Fucking crazy.

cell943

Reputation score
Ooooooh man, he's cooking. He's back at it.

No demos but it does show the next game's planned heroine and PC.

This guy cannot stop cooking even from his first development drafts, he is incapable of making something mid. Fucking crazy.
I could be wrong, but it looks like they're taking the 2D/3D hybrid approach that the Night of Revenge developer is working with. I think I remember you not liking that, so maybe temper your excitement lest you be let down.
Some of those designs are real exciting, though. It looks like they'll branch into more fetishes this time around--or at least dive deeper into the ones they've touched on before. The guro is kind of worrying, but I can probably just shut my eyes for that part.

Peasant

Reputation score
Considered how niche this specific kind of game is, dont blame the man for taking what he can

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I could be wrong, but it looks like they're taking the 2D/3D hybrid approach that the Night of Revenge developer is working with. I think I remember you not liking that, so maybe temper your excitement lest you be let down.
Some of those designs are real exciting, though. It looks like they'll branch into more fetishes this time around--or at least dive deeper into the ones they've touched on before. The guro is kind of worrying, but I can probably just shut my eyes for that part.
I don't hate 2D + 3D hybrid work, I hate developers that master the art of 2D and then nosedive completely into 3D work entirely. Fullflap's legacy is currently smoldering into nothing right now, that's all I'm gonna say about that dev's current project. What a waste of talent.

Uzura/Quail I believe to be much smarter than that, they're still making 2D characters in Spine with some minor 3D appearing features (like the MC's shield) while backgrounds are likely to be the things done in 3D. This is fine because this doesn't compromise all their previous talent (and main draw to their work) and it's also not forcing them to learn everything all over again.