What's new

ACT [Quail/uzuraZanac] Seal of Lutellaria ( RJ01042384 )

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
i mean its fine, i just wanted to try the mod but no one seems to have a backup of it...
Just pointing out that the mod might mess with newer versions of the game, so even if someone had a backup of it, you might need older version of the game.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ooooooh man, he's cooking. He's back at it.

No demos but it does show the next game's planned heroine and PC.

This guy cannot stop cooking even from his first development drafts, he is incapable of making something mid. Fucking crazy.

cell943

Reputation score
Ooooooh man, he's cooking. He's back at it.

No demos but it does show the next game's planned heroine and PC.

This guy cannot stop cooking even from his first development drafts, he is incapable of making something mid. Fucking crazy.
I could be wrong, but it looks like they're taking the 2D/3D hybrid approach that the Night of Revenge developer is working with. I think I remember you not liking that, so maybe temper your excitement lest you be let down.
Some of those designs are real exciting, though. It looks like they'll branch into more fetishes this time around--or at least dive deeper into the ones they've touched on before. The guro is kind of worrying, but I can probably just shut my eyes for that part.

Peasant

Reputation score
Considered how niche this specific kind of game is, dont blame the man for taking what he can

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I could be wrong, but it looks like they're taking the 2D/3D hybrid approach that the Night of Revenge developer is working with. I think I remember you not liking that, so maybe temper your excitement lest you be let down.
Some of those designs are real exciting, though. It looks like they'll branch into more fetishes this time around--or at least dive deeper into the ones they've touched on before. The guro is kind of worrying, but I can probably just shut my eyes for that part.
I don't hate 2D + 3D hybrid work, I hate developers that master the art of 2D and then nosedive completely into 3D work entirely. Fullflap's legacy is currently smoldering into nothing right now, that's all I'm gonna say about that dev's current project. What a waste of talent.

Uzura/Quail I believe to be much smarter than that, they're still making 2D characters in Spine with some minor 3D appearing features (like the MC's shield) while backgrounds are likely to be the things done in 3D. This is fine because this doesn't compromise all their previous talent (and main draw to their work) and it's also not forcing them to learn everything all over again.

Spookoffi

Reputation score
i really wanna know why he wouldnt release it on steam uncensored, its quite literally free money

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The two latest updates from ci-en. They seem to be posting them at the start of the month so far.

April:

May:

April has a video with some movement back and forth, crawling, jumping, moving in 3D space through doors. Progress being made there.

It also shows turning off your lantern. I am already feeling the anxiety rising at that mechanic. I could deal with the other two games because even if there was horror, I could kill it for the most part. If there's too much hiding in the dark to avoid shit in the upcoming one I might have to just grab a save some worthy soul posts. I freak the fuck out at horror games if there isn't any way to really fight back against the monsters.

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I an idiot or something? I can't understand the map at all (the second shortcut door leads you to a room that says it has a left and right exit on the map, but the room has a left exit, an up exit, and then a right exit that leads to the shortcut room?) and I feel like I've explored everywhere in the first area. There's a locked wall with a pink door and despite finding several keys and health ups I've not found a way to open it.

The fact that nobody else in the threads has this issue makes me think I'm overlooking something really basic.