What's new

ACT [Quail/uzuraZanac] Seal of Lutellaria ( RJ01042384 )

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
And even if he does get the files from the dev, there'd be no way to import them into the game because the current tools do not allow importing of spine sprites 🙃

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And even if he does get the files from the dev, there'd be no way to import them into the game because the current tools do not allow importing of spine sprites 🙃
Do you have any spine sprites that I can try to import? I'm experimenting with importing spine sprites but I just want some files to test it out

Kernog

Reputation score
Do you have any spine sprites that I can try to import? I'm experimenting with importing spine sprites but I just want some files to test it out
The page linked on the previous page has a link to a Mega folder with the game's spine sprites.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh yeah, I noticed in the exported sprites that Ruby (the player character) has sprites for pregnancy or at least cumflation? There's even a few frames for combat sprites which implies she carries it around for some time afterwards. Anyone ever succeeded in getting that to trigger?

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah, I noticed in the exported sprites that Ruby (the player character) has sprites for pregnancy or at least cumflation? There's even a few frames for combat sprites which implies she carries it around for some time afterwards. Anyone ever succeeded in getting that to trigger?
Doing a search through all of the game's code, the pregnancy effect/buff is only used by a test object called "oBuffSetTest" which sets the pregnancy effect upon colliding with the object. This is clearly test code only. Looks like the dev decided not to implement it any further.

1681756937507.png

If you are able to mod the game, you can spawn the oBuffSetTest object and walk over it to see how the pregnancy buff would've looked like.

EDIT: it would look like this:

1681756943403.png

Side note: there's also another buff called "bigpenis", which remains unused.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Damn. Despite everything we got they had more plans for the game, probably more than we even knew of.
But they mentioned in their blog they nearly burned out while developing, so they probably wouldn't want to risk that again with putting in more stuff.

Actually Quail's been dead silent since the last bugfix, hope he's doing alright.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Jeeze that second boss is a bit much in a game without any aerial attacks. Fuckin green orb kept hovering in places the sword wouldn't reach from the ground.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Jeeze that second boss is a bit much in a game without any aerial attacks. Fuckin green orb kept hovering in places the sword wouldn't reach from the ground.
There are aerial attacks just not melee ones, you just have to shoot the orb and probably should anyways because shooting is 3x faster than the first melee swing. I don't think damage numbers matter on the orbs as much, just the amount of times you hit it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There are aerial attacks just not melee ones, you just have to shoot the orb and probably should anyways because shooting is 3x faster than the first melee swing. I don't think damage numbers matter on the orbs as much, just the amount of times you hit it.
Oh they matter, shooting resulted in barely any increase to the pink bar but sword hits would increase it by large chunks.

Agony_Mie

Reputation score
English Discussion Only
วิธีผ่านด่าน 2

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
New ci-en post, Quail celebrates hitting 13,000 downloads, thanks everyone for their kindness... and goes right back to work.

He is currently working on bugfixes and an upcoming update that contains a new area with several new enemies. The post itself shows 4 pieces of concept art/wips (3 of which are coloured) and mentions a few details about the designs.

First, he's thinking about adding more detail to the background characters and environment. Then he shows off a giant witch & small caged woman pairing, then a sort of dullahan, a flowery meat pillar and finally a picture of a girl sitting reverse style in a tentacle chair and getting her holes worked.

Closing notes; he's planning a house move this month. Updates might be slow.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow. I was not expecting an entire new area to get dropped on us as a free update. Sure it will probably take a while if he's moving, but that is a lot more than I expected to get added after the 1.0 release.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
New ci-en post, Quail celebrates hitting 13,000 downloads, thanks everyone for their kindness... and goes right back to work.

He is currently working on bugfixes and an upcoming update that contains a new area with several new enemies.
Gigachad behaviour as usual. This one dude showing up the whole H-game market and triple A companies without the intention of doing so.

Anyhow, here's hoping his move goes smoothly. I just hope he's taking plenty of time off, his silent periods do leave me worrying for his health.