What's new

ACT [Quail/uzuraZanac] Seal of Lutellaria ( RJ01042384 )

hoebiden

Reputation score
Is it possible to find images of the bosses anywhere? you'd think they'd be in the gallery, but only the game overs are.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Lutellaria has just passed 7k purchases today. Kinda hoping they get to 20k before sales hype drops off.

They did at least score #1 ranked of all products for a day and #2 ranked of all products for a whole week, at least according to what dlsite's saying.

elasahel

Reputation score
Lutellaria has just passed 7k purchases today. Kinda hoping they get to 20k before sales hype drops off.

They did at least score #1 ranked of all products for a day and #2 ranked of all products for a whole week, at least according to what dlsite's saying.
this game deserves to have at least 35k in sales but unfortunately futanari is a genre you can hate or love

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I did my part an bought a copy, even if I had to use the stupid workaround of buying dlsite points because my cellphone is dead so I can't get confimations texts that my normal card wants me to use if I use dlsite. I don't need such confirmations anywhere else I use the card, why do I need them there! Sigh. Worth the hassle, game is awesome.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Blame the insecurity of others for that.
I dunno, futanari's often paired with other fetishes so it ends up getting multiple double-edged swords. You've gotta jump through a bunch of hoops to find art that's JUST futanari not muscle, hyper, sph, NTR, male sodomy etc. It certainly doesn't help that search engines seem obsessed with trying to force people to see man butthole penetrated.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Come to think of it, it's rare to see reverse-NTR in general.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Come to think of it, it's rare to see reverse-NTR in general.
Can you even reverse NTR?

You mean like the husband catches his wife cheating with a futanari and then he puts the futanari in her place?

Or do you mean reversed role NTR where it's the husband cheating?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah just straight up husband cheating
Everything cuck/NTR is always the girl doing the deed.
I want that reverse scenario of a dude cheating on his shitty excuse of a wife lol

Jay12nd

Reputation score
Found out a way to manipulate the save files. Go to user/username/appdata/local/Lutellaria and select the save.sav file.
Screenshot 2023-04-06 011414.png

Then, open with notepad and edit your values any way you'd like. As you can see, I've given myself 999999999999999.0 G's.
You can edit a lot in here, so to save you some time here are the name's you can search:
gold (to edit your G amount), player_hp_max (to edit your in-game health amount) - In fact, you can search "player" alone and you can find most of the health and defense values - and gun_, for anything related to the gun.

Screenshot 2023-04-06 011159.png

Have fun.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah just straight up husband cheating
Everything cuck/NTR is always the girl doing the deed.
I want that reverse scenario of a dude cheating on his shitty excuse of a wife lol
Never really heard it called that. From what few games I remember where it's the guy cheating, it's still just NTR? I mean, the source slang isn't gendered at all either. While it's obviously almost always a man, you could stay that for a shocking number of kinks. Regardless, I agree that most fringe kinks end up getting to much tacked on as well so it dilutes things. So while you might find an entire game completely or mostly dedicated to something specific, stuff like futanari tends to be a tiny slice with a handful of scenes, and as super_slicer said, there's a good chance it's also going to be hyper or something else too.

On the flip side, I guess you never know. People like to dismissively wave their hands about, say, monster girls, but then point at a completely normal girl with slitted eyes and maybe a scale on her noise with a couple small horns and say "see? monster girl, I'm into that." But then something like Monster Girl Quest or Shrift comes along and has some pretty out there takes on monster girls, and still do explosively well.

So I guess it's really down to presentation. For most people, I feel like kinks actually aren't a hard yes/no, but a gradient of tolerence that ranges from enjoyment, to disinterest, to disgust. Neither guro or vore does nothing for me for instance but I don't mind seeing it and it won't keep me from a game that has other stuff.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or do you mean reversed role NTR where it's the husband cheating?
Reverse NTR = Reverse-rape/NTR, which there have only been two games about to my knowledge.

Never really heard it called that. From what few games I remember where it's the guy cheating, it's still just NTR? I mean, the source slang isn't gendered at all either.

Depends on the website more than it depends on the dialect. "Reverse" means it's the less common role-- ie "Reverse Rape" is considered less likely to happen in this form of media than what we usually call it.
Speaking of, RR is now pretty rare these days.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game updated with an official auto gallery (but still two-handed), and ci-en indicates some pretty big nerfs to bosses in general.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Game updated with an official auto gallery (but still two-handed), and ci-en indicates some pretty big nerfs to bosses in general.
Too bad really. Aside from the final boss I think all of those bosses were a good challenge if you grind enough. They are a little bit tedious and require a heap of patience to beat, but I think some of that long slog grindset could have been fixed with a couple of HP powerups dropped between phases.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I agree, there wasn't any need to make the bosses easier in my opinion.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the dev removed the boarded up room in the main hub area :(......

wait a second... they just moved it underneath the map!

Sadly it still takes you into the empty Osiokiroom (punishment room). By moving it underneath the map, it makes me think that the dev doesn't plan to implement whatever their original idea was for that room...

The blue door to the left of the boarded door leads you straight to the first boss. Probably used for testing. I was hoping it would let you fight each boss in order, sorta like a boss battle mode but defeating the first boss just teleports you to the room full of chests.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Reverse NTR = Reverse-rape/NTR, which there have only been two games about to my knowledge.

Depends on the website more than it depends on the dialect. "Reverse" means it's the less common role-- ie "Reverse Rape" is considered less likely to happen in this form of media than what we usually call it.
Speaking of, RR is now pretty rare these days.
There are loads of RRs in development that look pretty good rn. I follow quite a few on ci-en. As for specifically RRNTR, Both ルーテー and ごゆるりと are making games second games with that formula. No linkage due to questionable content, but it definitely exists. for RR specifically rn, we get 1-4 games released on dlsite a month; a number that is increasing due to the A.I. art devs now joining into the genre.

If anything, futa content is waaay more rare, and very more scarce releases on dlsite

pegbegleg

Reputation score
Sorry for the poor wording but yes you can still replace them with the less censored sprites from the demo. I just haven't done them yet.

Someone would have to edit the sprites if they want to completely remove the censorship.
Can you elaborate on this? I might take a crack at it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty sure that person wants the game completely uncensored and doesn't understand that he'd need the files from the dev or to draw new art themself.