What's new

ACT [Quail/uzuraZanac] Seal of Lutellaria ( RJ01042384 )

Hanochan

Reputation score
Do anyone know how to reset the game for i f up with the keybind and i can't go throw the doors or even go down in the menu

Last edited:

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do anyone know how to reset the game for i f up with the keybind and i can't go throw the doors or even go down in the menu
in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\Lutellaria, theres a config.sav file, it can be edited with a text editor.
dont know if these are the default but, good luck
[key_bind]
gp_pause="32778.000000"
gp_item="32777.000000"
gp_change="32775.000000"
gp_parry="32772.000000"
gp_search="32770.000000"
gp_reload="32773.000000"
gp_dash="32774.000000"
gp_shoot="32776.000000"
gp_attack="32771.000000"
gp_jump="32769.000000"
pan="87.000000"
zoom="81.000000"
pause="9.000000"
item="70.000000"
change="86.000000"
parry="83.000000"
search="68.000000"
reload="65.000000"
dash="16.000000"
shoot="67.000000"
attack="90.000000"
jump="88.000000"
down="40.000000"
up="38.000000"
right="39.000000"
left="37.000000"

Reputation score
Good news.
There is a update today, and the punishment room is now reopened.
It contains 3 scenes with the cleaners.
Also, there is a new door added, that can let you find the shopkeeper... and fxxk her.
Not sure if there is anything more added. Just found these 2 in the base.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh, huh. Interesting they didn't mention anything about that anywhere.

Either way, Quail continuing to show he don't miss and following through with free content additions.

Edit: So uh, how to open the two locked doors?
Edit 2: Figured it out. Get the rest of the attire changes for the shopkeeper bought. Then you get access to both locked doors.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Tis in the patch notes.

・The price of some clothes of store clerks has been halved.
・Adding small areas (which can be unlocked by purchasing the store clerk's tentacle clothes)
・Addition of H-scenes
・Added a rematch with the bosses (enter from the map just before each boss).
・Fixed a bug.

yuh69

Reputation score
Do not answer this person. You may think you're helping them but at this level of ignorance any assistance will simply enable their infantilism.

I hate you.
some people arent good with computers and just wanna play the game, just be normal dude

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
some people arent good with computers and just wanna play the game, just be normal dude
It's a question you could type into literally ANY search engine and find the answer as the top result. It cannot get any easier than that, and yet it is a task they are unable to perform? No, it is a task they are UNWILLING to perform because kind but ill-advised people have been spoonfeeding them.

gnomebody

Reputation score
It's not just lazy, it's outright rude.
In synchronous face-to-face communication, it's normal to pause the conversation to ask for clarification or advice when the conversation can't continue without you knowing what the fuck - even if you looked it up, there would be the same awkward pause so you might as well stay social by asking someone and making it an interaction.
But in asynchronous communication, such as e-mails or forums, those pauses already exist. So by demanding other people perform the duties of a search engine, not only are they unilaterally inserting that awkward and conversationally-useless interaction into the conversation, they're outright stating that their time is worth more than the time of others and they refuse to see it any other way.

empty

Lurker
Reputation score
it's not that deep guys he's just a goober who wants to nut

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
it's not that deep guys he's just a goober who wants to nut
He'll be able to nut on his own if we force him to learn how to use a search engine. Improving everyone's experience.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised some of the art didn't make it into the game-- the scyther/spidergirl had a neat fellatio pose I was expecting.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Quail is also working on a new game. It's in the second half of the article.

Seems like we're gonna be playing as a protag armed with two pistols who can wall jump. It also looks to have more of a gore and body horror focus similar to that of Setaria.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I think a lot of people were happy without this but oh well
Sorry, maybe I should specify a bit. It's likely to just be underlying themes for the world itself, Quail draws scary spooky monster women and body horror but hasn't ever done any actual animated death before. There was one title he was working on as a side project which probably WOULD have featured this, but it's not the current one he's doing. At least it's worth following up until the first demo release to see what we're getting.

Besides, if you've been watching Quail for a while like I have, you'll know it's pretty likely whatever monster girls he designs will be as fuckable, if not as creatively fuckable, as the mantis.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't think of many H games that tried to go the spooky route and it wasn't just "oooowooooouu ghost seggs oh noooo"

Killerkamus

Reputation score

Here's the improved gallery mod! This mod introduces the automatic playing of animations that is seen in regular gameplay and improved one-handed navigation for your fapping enjoyment ;)

Features:

v1.0.0
  • Added pleasure bar
  • Automatic animation playing based on the pleasure bar with varying scenes and animation speed
    • To disable/enable auto play, press on the 'Spacebar' key on your keyboard
      • You must disable auto play if you want to manually play other animations
    • To clear the pleasure value, press on the 'C' key on the keyboard
  • Can now zoom in/out and modify the animation speed without entering operation mode
  • Improved one-handed navigation ;)
    • Auto plays animations when you select them
    • Can now navigate through menus with only the arrow keys

Download:

Place the data.win file inside your game's folder. Make sure you make a backup of the data.win file in case something goes wrong!

Some known issues:
  • Boss CGs, General mobs, & Arakune do not work with the auto play system
    • These can still be manually played like originally. Make sure to disable auto play when playing these animations.
------------------------------------------------------------------

1. It appears to be a manual save object
2. No since the censorship is baked into the sprites. Sprites must be replaced with non-censored assets
3. At the moment, no. If I have time I will look deeper into it.
does someone have a backup of this?