What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Uh oh. I guess the project is dead then if they hitched it off. Nothing kills (or should say overwrites) ambition better then becoming a family man. Though, would be nice if they did, his talent could flourish in his next of kin. Either way, hope the developer updates soon, this game isn't going to finish this year obviously but would be nice to see updates just the same.

Last edited:

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The author just confirmed on his twitter that the project is still alive, although he still can't provide a release date.
He is currently working towards creating a 3rd Promotional Video, which will be released on his ci-en page (appears similar in function to Pateron) for 300 yen.

So, game is still being made but no release date yet. People can support his work on ci-en if they so desire.

Ionenschatten

Reputation score
Good Lord this game gave me mindfuck.
It took me like 27 hours to get to the shower room.
Afterwards I visited the PC shelf room above and suddenly I had the 5th girl without any hp in my team. she also would never talk and wasn't able to use any items. I then went to the locked door thing,
and then my whole team got murderered but the pink girl with 0 hp and myself.
I then woke up in the childrens room, turned on the light, walked on the hallway, walked back, looked out of the window.
Repeat. Everything starts from a new. Can someone help me? Both with the brainfog and the gameplay. Also got a weird error message in the shower. weirderrormessage.png weirderrormessage.png
Edit: I'm in the computer room now, chapter 1. Can't get that poor thing out of the book shelfs. Ideas? I already picked WahteverItI up.

Last edited:

Jorge

Reputation score
I see new updates for this game but the full version don´t get more history only a new stage,stuff..."but nothing more"(curious for trolling in the forum page in DLsite for hours playing in the game like 2-4 hours in history mode[6 hours is pain for sure^^]) :unsure:

HowlerLeech

Reputation score
I see new updates for this game but the full version don´t get more history only a new stage,stuff..."but nothing more"(curious for trolling in the forum page in DLsite for hours playing in the game like 2-4 hours in history mode[6 hours is pain for sure^^]) :unsure:
At least the game is on hiatus, there hasn't been an update for almost a year.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit, im surprised this game is not dead in the water. Definitely a interesting one

mangtatang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's the current latest version? I only have 3.07 from sukebei.

Also, is there any program that can rip art and music assets from this WolfRPG game?

Last edited:

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the latest version. Google "wolf rpg arc converter".

mangtatang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I heard there was an English fan translation of the demo, but it was just a random comment so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Was there ever a fan translation, and if so, where can I find it?

Last edited:

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
None, It's not finished so I don't see why someone would make one.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well then, thread moved to GUC.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Despite the...divisive visuals, this game had one of the most interesting intros ive ever played through, i hope it gets finished one day.