What's new

[Complete - Full] 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (We are the proud 5th order of the knights of Almeria!)Translation

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now I see why someone commissioned this game. Although the art is barely fappable, the writing, programming, and world building is excellent. I enjoyed the soldier route very much.

Although, I'm having a bit of a concern. There's an event in the CG room, that tells you to free the soldier who stole weapons. And the event should automatically start.

I freed him before the progress bug patch. Is my game bugged? What's the trigger for that event? It's been many many days since I freed him. He said something about getting revenge or something but that never happen. I'm currently passed the headless horseman part in the soldier route. Haven't gotten quite far yet, but it was fun seeing her getting broken LOGICALLY. (I really hate games that turns the protag into a massive whore with 2-3 events. They do it perfectly here with the dialog and pacing.) Anyway, do I need to restart? Anyone confirm that the CG with soldier who stole weapons works?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know if it's fixed already but some items give script error and crash the game when you try crafting them.

I can't remember what item it was thought. I'll play later again and I'll try to remember which one it was.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have found another bug, or call it an exploit. When you find a friendly monster in the forest, and wants to trade, you can reload, in theory 5 times. I have bee reloading as long as I want into the negative and I am still able to trade when I get the result I want.
EDIT: Another bug I believe is when choosing talent sets, after deselecting a talent, no talents show to choose from and complete the set, getting yourself stuck.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know if it's fixed already but some items give script error and crash the game when you try crafting them.

I can't remember what item it was thought. I'll play later again and I'll try to remember which one it was.

It's possible that I mistyped something while translating that script. I tried crafting a bit, but didn't get any error. If you remember which item combination it was, please tell me.

I have found another bug, or call it an exploit. When you find a friendly monster in the forest, and wants to trade, you can reload, in theory 5 times. I have bee reloading as long as I want into the negative and I am still able to trade when I get the result I want.
I didn't modify any values on that event. Right now it looks like "When Reload->x variable -1->back to choices" and there is no conditional branch stating that you can't reload after it hits 0. But it doesn't make sense as it is, so I will fix it. Exploits begone :^)

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The scene were you first have sex with Dan in the ntr path is in japanese. Also when you check notes in mirror it's in japanese after that scene.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The scene were you first have sex with Dan in the ntr path is in japanese. Also when you check notes in mirror it's in japanese after that scene.
I had translated that scene, but it looks like there's another scene on a different tab. And it doesn't sound the same... Well, I'll work on that too.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright, fixed that scene, help menu should be fully translated apart from the images, and I modded that trade event too. Have fun~

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for working hard on Xmas eve so we sad sods can enjoy playing during Xmas while avoiding the family :rolleyes:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ignore the "bug" I mentioned.

I translated a couple of items myself in my game so it fits on the screen. Didn't know you had to translate it also in scripts :/

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for working hard on Xmas eve so we sad sods can enjoy playing during Xmas while avoiding the family :rolleyes:
I did consider whether or not it was worth to spend more time from christmas to finish this translation, but then I thought "I'm the only one spending time so that more people can enjoy this." It's like donating 1 box of candies to an organization which then donates 30 boxes of candies to other families. It's worth every second of my damn time ;)

syaoran22

Lurker
Reputation score
So anyone know how to capture monsters? It seems that every monster just gives the "I can't capture this one!" message.

Bizolock

Lurker
Reputation score
So anyone know how to capture monsters? It seems that every monster just gives the "I can't capture this one!" message.
The script that checked what monsters were capturable was checking them by name, rather than ID. The names weren't translated so it thought no monsters were captureable. I went ahead an quickly replaced the names, granted there may be a mistake, so if any common monster still displays the "I can't capture this one!" message, go into the scripts and find the "とらえる0.6.5" one, and replace the name wth the correct one.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, my bad. I knew I had to playtest this game more, it's full of scripts other games don't have. I'll fix that for the next tl patch >.<

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I found a typo.
Early game in the dining tent, after the cook gives you a Meat Stew he says "Well? I must be delicious!"
I'm guessing it was supposed to say "It must be delicious"

EDIT (I didn't want to make a double post)
There is also an untranslated line during battle, the text appears when Kyle's prayer(healing skill) fails.

EDIT
Another untranslated text. Appears when you try to learn talents from a book but can't, I guess the text is supposed to to explain the reason but I dunno.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally I tried the game and it's too grindy for me, it seems that it is a grindfest, especially because of the crafting system.

Ah well even so thanks for the translation.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Elfloren. There is a bug with the item "fake doll". You need it to pass the second monster Asmodius in the Ruins. It prevents death, breaking itself after use. But in your translation it doesn´t work. If I remove the translation it works, letting me pass further into the ruins.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Elfloren. There is a bug with the item "fake doll". You need it to pass the second monster Asmodius in the Ruins. It prevents death, breaking itself after use. But in your translation it doesn´t work. If I remove the translation it works, letting me pass further into the ruins.
I'll fix it and include that in the next update as well. Sorry for the trouble.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Trouble? no trouble at all :) Thanks for your work and for revisiting the translation to polish the small issues. I have seen a few small things as well unstranslated (the different fogs in the deep forest, for example, on the top of the screen when in combat). I will see if I manage to post screenshots, that for some reason is not allowing me.