What's new

[Complete - Full] 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (We are the proud 5th order of the knights of Almeria!)Translation

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've released a new version, I'm not sure if everything is included. It's fine, we're still at 1.03, as long as we don't hit 2.00 we are alright.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Elfloren

Good to see you are still working on it. I am sure you won´t reach 2.00 :D

In 1.03, when following the Slave route, after the Slave's seal event, if you look in the mirror, your "lover" and "notes" are both in Japanese. (According to google translate lover is everyone, and notes is something like became sexual slave)

Also, in the deep forest the comment that I have mentioned above about the effects of the miasma is still untranslated. (still trying to figure out how to attach files without vBulletin telling me that there is no upload directory)

Same happens with the comment done by El0d regarding learning new talents (by the way, there is a typo and says "learn talente", although according to the wiktionary it may be old english... not sure if it was done on purpose :confused:

Finally, quite a few of the special monsters appear untranslated as well.

I am going to finish the Slave route and see if I find something in the NTR route.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll check the slave route, I probably forgot to translate something.

For those effects in the deep forest I'll probably need a screenshot.

I hadn't seen el0d's post. I'll include those in the next version as well.

About the "Talente", it was like that in the original version, so I thought I shouldn't touch that. Though I use the word talents so they get mixed up. Maybe I'll cut off that e.

You mean the champions, right? I never found their names in the Enemy database, so they must be located somewhere in scripts...a screenshot of any one champion's name will help.

Thanks for the input mate, really appreciate it.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have posted in the technical help thread to see if someone can point me into the right direction onto why I cannot post screenshots. In the meantime, a link to the miasma .

The defend command also has an unstranslated screen, .

Yeah, I was referring to the champions. I will edit this later with a champion name once I find one.

EDIT: Not the champions but I have noticed something else in Japanese. In the Anatomy Talent section, where it indicates the items an enemy has,

EDIT2: One of the champions. I have a save just before fighting one, so I can get more names if needed.

EDIT3: Just after seeing the event on the hot springs with Maximillian, after visiting Chacha's tent and talking to her, there is a black screen with characters in Japanese.

Also, the statues have the part with the amount of meat unstranlated

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have posted in the technical help thread to see if someone can point me into the right direction onto why I cannot post screenshots. In the meantime, a link to the miasma .

The defend command also has an unstranslated screen, .

Yeah, I was referring to the champions. I will edit this later with a champion name once I find one.

EDIT: Not the champions but I have noticed something else in Japanese. In the Anatomy Talent section, where it indicates the items an enemy has,

EDIT2: One of the champions. I have a save just before fighting one, so I can get more names if needed.
I believe I found them all. Go my mighty hound, sniff out every imperfection <3

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just added an extra edit to the previous post. I had it open and didn't refresh... my bad.

Didn't get a screenshot either, but when the monsters surprise you, the info is in japanese. I will try to grab a screenshot next time it happens.

EDIT: It just happened.

EDIT2: Not sure what it is. I believe it is linked to Oracle effect of Kyle's Holy Lance

EDIT3: After getting the Cheating woman talent, in battle with Kyle and Dan

EDIT4: After offering meat in a statute, one of the effects is getting surrounded by chaotic energy. The info is in Japanese

EDIT5: In the False Serenade event, the directions to move the image

Last edited:

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A lot of untranslated text in Black Monster Information page that Maximilian shows. The bottom right part seems especially important.

@Dybbuk
To post images you need to uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.
Also make sure you are using a direct image link like i.imgur.com/4SEzLTr.png

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Dybbuk
To post images you need to uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.
Also make sure you are using a direct image link like i.imgur.com/4SEzLTr.png
I am trying to find the box you are mentioning, but I do not see it. Are you talking in this forum, or in imgur? I have tried as well the function to embed in a post in imgur but it does't seem to work either

EDIT: Found the box you mentioned, but I am struggling now with a valid address....

Thanks el0d. Now I just need to manage to put it into spoilers... aaaaaand done.BINGO!

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A lot of untranslated text in Black Monster Information page that Maximilian shows. The bottom right part seems especially important.
Ah, I totally missed that one. I saved the image so I can look for it, but could you delete it so that you don't spoil it for others? Thank you ^_^

syaoran22

Lurker
Reputation score
I say this first so the following whining is kept in perspective: Thanks for the translation Elfloren.

Seriously though, this game does not want you to research the black monster.

1st info: 1 monocle and 1 parchment. "Ah, the game is teaching me basic crafting."
2nd info: 10 monocle and 10 parchment. "Um, okay. I guess the game is making sure I slow down to enjoy the surprisingly above average gameplay."
3rd info: 30 monocle and 30 parchment. "What the hell. That is 30 animal skins, I get like 3 per forest run. Fine, I'll get those by the time I'm done unlocking all scenes. Then it better be like a new set of items."
4th info: 50 monocle and 50 parchment. "Nope, I was interested in getting the vanilla end but fuck that grinding."

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What the hell it asks you for 50 of them in the end? That makes it too grindy...

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To be fair, if you really are going through all the routes to get all the scenes, by the time you are doing the third pass you have wood, animal skins, water and stones by the hundreds.

But yeah, it is grindy as hell :)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To be fair, if you really are going through all the routes to get all the scenes, by the time you are doing the third pass you have wood, animal skins, water and stones by the hundreds.

But yeah, it is grindy as hell :)
I think there was a way to help out. You get those Anatomy/Harvest talents which give you a chance for 2x drops or materials. There's also a book to lower Fatigue consumption. I think the game is only hard when you start out.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think there was a way to help out. You get those Anatomy/Harvest talents which give you a chance for 2x drops or materials. There's also a book to lower Fatigue consumption. I think the game is only hard when you start out.
Have all of them, and yeah, the game is not difficult at all... Even at the end of the first run no one can touch you if you use the accessories correctly. I will give it a final run with the next version of the translation to see if I manage to get the dragon fangs and a couple of other items that I cannot get no matter how hard I try.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Someone have a save with the vanilla ending? i'm too lazy to do it myself....

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In the "virgin" ending that i saw she (ending spoiler)
DIE
is that the real virgin ending? and if i get in the book recolecction there is a black book........ yeah i'm confused

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you get to the slave path? I can't seem to do anything now after beating the deep forest...

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In the "virgin" ending that i saw she (ending spoiler)
DIE
is that the real virgin ending? and if i get in the book recolecction there is a black book........ yeah i'm confused
Yeah, pretty much that one. I have the black book as well. I just assumed that when I manage to unlock all the events I will see it. Still missing 2 that require me to lower her dignity in the NTR route.

how do you get to the slave path? I can't seem to do anything now after beating the deep forest...
You get the slave path by first agreeing to go out with Kyle, then reject Dan's blackmail, and then agreeing to the demands on the soldiers.

majorcalvin

Lurker
Reputation score
I have been trying to get the first scene but I'm not sure what's wrong. I have Kyle and Chacha in my party and went to the forest but it doesn't activate and Rose is a virgin.