What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this, but it seems that all the links for the game even on the blog have expired. Is the demo to this still obtainable or has it completely disappeared from the internet?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
He does have a Ci-En of his own, where he makes updates on his new games. If you Google the title of this game, you'll get linked to his Ci-En article that talks about this one:

In that article, there's a download to a demo. If you don't have a Ci-En account, you probably won't be able to see it. I've uploaded what was on his blog here:

Note that I've never heard of this game, never played it before, nor do I know if this download actually contains any more content that what may have been in previous version. But from the five minutes I played of this, it seems to be what you're looking for.

Also, thread moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.