What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So apparently 151 tentacle guy has been hard at work making what looks like a pokemon kinda game.

After a whole year of nothing really....I checked on his blog today and saw that!

I just wanted to say OMFG ITS SO HAWT I can't wait! IMO one of the best tentacle artists out there XD

I also can't read any moonrunes so any extra info would be nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title:
151匹触手さん

Developed by:ラブリープリチー超愛してる

Intro Site:

Trial 2.41(updated 2.18) Download:

Estimate Release Date:
Unknown

Keywords:
Pokemon doujin
Big boob
Monster fuck
Gang rape
Cum inside
Pregnancy

The creator had been planning for this game since 2009,finally a new trial has come and how long will it take to see the full version…:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 151 Tentacle pokemon game?

Really surprised this project hasn't been canned. I remember playing the demo years ago and completely forgot about this game. Good to hear he's moving the project forward

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

omg i love that series. i remember playing the demo a year ago and still have the original demo if any one wants it. this one was interesting because you had a pregnancy test item that you can use to know if one of the monsters impregnated you lol

does the blog say anything about a new demo to download? i cant read moon runes =p

i do have the old demo if any one wants that

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh snap man, I LOVE his artworks, I didn't even know he had a demo of an RPG maker game, how does it work? Like how do you "catch" the tentacles?
Oh, and is it me or do ALL of the girls always have their ultra short shorts unbuttoned at the top. Even casually!

Last edited:

backstaper

Reputation score

can some one upload the demo version on it. please and thank you

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lol looks hilarious. In a good way.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just curious, is this the same artist who made the Pretty Lovely Chou Aishiteru doujin series?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just curious, is this the same artist who made the Pretty Lovely Chou Aishiteru doujin series?
It IS Lovely Pretty Chou.

Still, good to know the person still work on it.

EDIT:
Skimming through the post's texts:
2050年10月、発売予定なし!!!

Translated to something like October 2050, Will not be released.

You can take it as either the author's just making jokes and hinting at October release, or the author basically just said "You all got trolled, we're not releasing it"

I'm leaning toward the former .- . because I SERIOUSLY hope they release this.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the looks of it this is mostly an "I'm still alive" post, and the 2050 comment probably just refers to the fact that it's far from done. Very surprising though, never expected to see this guy again after so long.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh man this looks seriously hot.Can't wait for the release of this.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This looks great. Can't see any mention on the blog about an expected release date, but from the text and the pictures it looks like it's still a way off.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Personally I don't think we should get any sort of expectation up for this game, author's been at it since 2008 or so, and at 2012 it still looks nowhere near complete.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Personally I don't think we should get any sort of expectation up for this game, author's been at it since 2008 or so, and at 2012 it still looks nowhere near complete.
He is developing it... At least seems like it.

Remember how long Virgin Island took to come out? Now tell me if it wasn't worth the wait?

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

All my hnnnng.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He is developing it... At least seems like it.

Remember how long Virgin Island took to come out? Now tell me if it wasn't worth the wait?
Never said he's not working on it, just saying don't get too excited about it NOW because it looks like we'll be waiting for at least another year or so if he continues with it (like he said so himself, 2050, author recognizes it's not coming out soon).

And unless anyone wants to prove me wrong here, I am pretty sure virgin island didn't take 4 years to make, like this one had been.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here you are all my friends, a copy of the original demo he released years ago. i fell asleep last night and forgot to upload it >.<

this is my first upload and +rep would be nice :)

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

here you are all my friends, a copy of the original demo he released years ago. i fell asleep last night and forgot to upload it >.<

this is my first upload and +rep would be nice :)
+rep is needed for this!

OP
Y

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i noticed in most japanese blogs the 1st post is some date way in the future...i think its just to keep that exact post on the top of all the other posts they make (usually it contains a link to the game or what not)

for example the unholy sanctuary blog is the same way, the first post is in 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.