What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 151 Tentacle pokemon game?

The best part about playing this in moonspeak is looking at the highest damage move, learning it and finding out its "self-destruct" xD

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd have to say the links on Hentai daily are bogus in some way. The demo is only 37 MB; the game, which isn't done yet, is 371 MB.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd have to say the links on Hentai daily are bogus in some way. The demo is only 37 MB; the game, which isn't done yet, is 371 MB.
The link sorta mention it's a package zip, meaning it include the demo + other (not related) stuffs in htere.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a lot bigger than the demo, I'm through the first forest now and the size is legit

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

would anyone be able to PM me some definite working links that have been tested to work?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, forgot to mention, the older demo previously posted was more like a proof of concept, this one has more of an actual demo feel to it (the one hentai daily upload was the one they released at C82)

Losing to the tentacle boss in the forest pretty much bring you to the 151 Tentacle Gold doujin route, down to the ending...

And it was hilarious

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can anyone upload the new demo to midiafire or something other than the links given on the HF site, cant download it from any other than rapidgator and i entered a wrong captcha and it locked me out for a day >.>

Fomalhaut

Reputation score

Anyone know how to run the game? The options are blank and when I press enter on one of the blank options, I get an error that is:

*Japanese characters* Graphics/Characters *Japanese characters*

I know it might be something to do with my language setting, but I have tried changing the computer language and it didn't help. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to run the game? The options are blank and when I press enter on one of the blank options, I get an error that is:

*Japanese characters* Graphics/Characters *Japanese characters*

I know it might be something to do with my language setting, but I have tried changing the computer language and it didn't help. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.
Yea, think this has happend to me before too, think you might need to reinstall it on japanese locale

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to beat those damn things in the forest? i keep getting killed by the last one.

Fomalhaut

Reputation score

Yea, think this has happend to me before too, think you might need to reinstall it on japanese locale
Is there a way to play Japanese games without having to change locales?

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope. You have to change it.

The irritating thing for me is that I'd like to read the dialogue and be able to know what things I'm choosing in the menus, but I can't read Japanese.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

[RAGE]Alright, that's it!
Fuck Ryushare, fuck Turbobit, fuck rapidgator and shareflare.
The ones responsible for these turds should crawl in a hole and rot!
[/RAGE]

I use IDM. When I type the captcha, IDM downloads a web page instead of the actual file, and it still counts for a download (2 DL a day, 30 minutes between DLs). When I hold Inser to force iDM to take the DL, the captcha fails over and over.
These websites are like Megaupload, 10 years ago!
The only decent FSS now is mediafire, so can someone upload the game there, please?

I'm sleepy, so I won't go on a rant about those dumpers and their 600Mb, four parts .rar archive containing a .7z archive containing a folder with a .zip archive with the actual 100Mb game inside... just... fuck that... and good night...

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

[RAGE]Alright, that's it!
Fuck Ryushare, fuck Turbobit, fuck rapidgator and shareflare.
The ones responsible for these turds should crawl in a hole and rot!
[/RAGE]

I use IDM. When I type the captcha, IDM downloads a web page instead of the actual file, and it still counts for a download. When I hold Inser to force iDM to take the DL, the captcha fails over and over.
These websites are like Megaupload, 10 years ago!
The only decent FSS now is mediafire, so can someone upload the game there, please?

I'm sleepy, so I won't go on a rant about those dumpers and their 600Mb, four parts .rar archive containing a .7z archive containing a folder with a .zip archive with the actual 100Mb game inside... just... fuck that... and good night...
I use IDM as wel, I could upload it to depositfiles, that works for me, or Oron, wich do you prefer, I got the game downloaded and I can upload it if you want...

cant use Mediafire, due to not being a member unfortunately, and to lazy to join there... (I know that site is the best uploader.... sorry...)

hope either of those is fine, wil add to this post asap...

Ps. not sure if mine is complete, when I click the CG thing, it gives me a sound error, so hope it is the complete one...
(sorry if not, the game itself did work for me so far... although not played enough to know if something might be missing in the game itself...)

Edited:
Jzipped it... uploading now....

Last edited:

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Both are fine.
I thank you a lot, sir.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Both are fine.
I thank you a lot, sir.
you're welcome, giving some bit back here, cause alot of peeps have shared awesome stuff I have asked....

So I owe at least this much to share here....
(maybe someone else can add to mediafire, would prolly be better...)

Uploading to Depositfiles currently..... ;)

Edited:

here is the link (also my saves are in there, not played alot yet though...)

Last edited:

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And a glass of +rep for this guy in the corner! :D

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am also stuck at the forest, the last bug keeps killing me. Then after few scenes I get game over.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a version of the rpgmaker i need to play this? i get error messages when i try to enter the CG thing.

Graphics 48_sewer1 Error, crash, upon trying to enter the CG list from the main menu.

Also, AGTH is going insane with this game, i cant understand anything the characters are saying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.