What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 151 Tentacle pokemon game?

hey,

i use "/c /kf /x3 /ks4 /X /V" that works fine with agth for me just pick the right one on top of the list .........

for the game you need to pick right spells at the tentacle center to win the fight at the forest ....

/edit that cg room dont work for me too but.... the game istn finished ;)

hf

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am also stuck at the forest, the last bug keeps killing me. Then after few scenes I get game over.
Anyone knows how to beat those damn things in the forest? i keep getting killed by the last one.
If you guys are talking about the 5 continuous battle you have to fight, try using the TM you find after beating/losing to the pig character, after using it in the item list you will be able to make your hogemon tentacle learn the skills at the hogemon center, that move will enable you to heal around half your HP.

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you guys are talking about the 5 continuous battle you have to fight, try using the TM you find after beating/losing to the pig character, after using it in the item list you will be able to make your hogemon tentacle learn the skills at the hogemon center, that move will enable you to heal around half your HP.
Ty vm =) finally managed to beat them

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm,nice demo(if it is one),but that CG error is just dumb.I hope that they will fix it in some of the future versions(if they ever update it any more before release).

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its just a demo, I dont expect them to have a full version for another year or so. :p

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat the boss in the third town? First guy is no big deal, but the woman's last tentacle is stupid strong.

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you're welcome, giving some bit back here, cause alot of peeps have shared awesome stuff I have asked....

So I owe at least this much to share here....
(maybe someone else can add to mediafire, would prolly be better...)

Uploading to Depositfiles currently..... ;)

Thanks for the upload, but I'm getting an error upon getting to the start screen: says I'm missing an audio/se/cannon or something like that :p

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload, but I'm getting an error upon getting to the start screen: says I'm missing an audio/se/cannon or something like that :p
it does, did you click the CG gallery maybe, cause that is the one that is missing a file, the game itself should work fine...

you did open/unpack it while in Japanese unicode, right??

D-D

Reputation score

I can't figure out how to save in the game...

Kinda funny though, so far I've played to the forest and intentionally lost. I recognized the ensuing gor ending to have the same plot as one of his doujins.

soulles

Reputation score

I can't figure out how to save in the game...

Kinda funny though, so far I've played to the forest and intentionally lost. I recognized the ensuing gor ending to have the same plot as one of his doujins.
Press the escape button then it should be one of the bottom buttons....

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tried it from the Mediafire link posted just a bit up the page (or Depositfiles, forgot which), there are no folders in the zip file besides the "Audio" one. Am I missing something somehow?

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried it from the Mediafire link posted just a bit up the page (or Depositfiles, forgot which), there are no folders in the zip file besides the "Audio" one. Am I missing something somehow?
As far as i know there is only audio file, the cgs in game work fine but you can only see them when u trigger them, no gallery mode yet

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i downloaded it , but i miss the graphics files why??
cause i miss a graphic fil to run the game... i unzipped it with applocale and 7zip ...like always

Last edited:

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it does, did you click the CG gallery maybe, cause that is the one that is missing a file, the game itself should work fine...

you did open/unpack it while in Japanese unicode, right??
Yessir i did. Maybe ill redownload it.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if i try to push the start game button at the menu i got this error, does someone know why?

Attachments

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol I bet half of these issues arise from the fact that he decided to use that custom encryption library.
It doesn't really protect his data either.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have the same error ç_ç any solution?

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker reporting with a partial solution to CG error... What i did is i d/led 1st demo from MF link (37MB), then i d/led 300MB game from hentai4daily and overwritten small demo. Now i can access CG screens without error but only few of them.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if i try to push the start game button at the menu i got this error, does someone know why?
Yes. The game is searching for this file called ジェシー0110100 but can't find it. This file is supposed to be inside the Graphics\characters folder of the game. You should have some files there, but probably they're named with strange names, not japanese.

You can just try to rename oneof the files with the size of 6,71kb there to
ジェシー0110100
Maybe it will work. (but you probably will need to do this with all the other strange-named files too.)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. The game is searching for this file called ジェシー0110100 but can't find it. This file is supposed to be inside the Graphics\characters folder of the game. You should have some files there, but probably they're named with strange names, not japanese.

You can just try to rename oneof the files with the size of 6,71kb there to
ジェシー0110100
Maybe it will work. (but you probably will need to do this with all the other strange-named files too.)
I am not sure how to do this. Can you explain in more detail? Which file I should rename? In which folder?
I don't see anything in characters folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.