What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Y

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 151 Tentacle pokemon game?

here you are all my friends, a copy of the original demo he released years ago. i fell asleep last night and forgot to upload it >.<

this is my first upload and +rep would be nice :)
BTW....what do i do in this demo? i cant seem to get into an actual fight?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, by what I can guess from the pictures, whenever one of your tentamon faints, you lose a piece of clothing, and if you lose, you get raped.

Am I correct?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh right, an explanation is an order. from what i remember, it starts like pokemon. you try to get into the wild grass but the professor stops you until you have your first pokemon. go to his studio and get your first pokemon. since it is a demo, the first area is caged so you can test it out. all i remember is that in the first row, between the dog and the hooded man. you can have a test fight. be warned, 1 time only fight and he dissapears after you win only.

and no, you dont loose clothes upon loses. in order to create new "hogemon" is what i believe this specific series is called, you need to have sex with your current roster of hogemon.

i remember in the demo, there is an angel to the far right of the caged area wo will impregnate you for testing purposes. talk to one of the 2 cats next to her to speed it up (not sure what does what, as i foolled around with it). after a while you give birth. did it twice, 1 rooster and 1 6-headed snake.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Never said he's not working on it, just saying don't get too excited about it NOW because it looks like we'll be waiting for at least another year or so if he continues with it (like he said so himself, 2050, author recognizes it's not coming out soon).

And unless anyone wants to prove me wrong here, I am pretty sure virgin island didn't take 4 years to make, like this one had been.
Ok, no game of this dimension has an excuse to explain why it hasn't been released for 4 years, but he does have to draw 151 Pokémons in different battle positions and maybe all of them fucking her...

All jokes aside, after seeing Virgin Island in its totallity I got to say the time kcreate took to develop and release the game was more than apropriate.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guessing this is japanese regional settings only? or could someone be amazing and provide a version of it with the filenames changed to work on english settings? (or even a list of names to change)?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw shit, loves this guy's works and fetishes, hope something comes out of this sooner or later. Though maybe he should reconsider doing less than 151 tentacle monsters, considering that they even look similar.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, no game of this dimension has an excuse to explain why it hasn't been released for 4 years, but he does have to draw 151 Pokémons in different battle positions and maybe all of them fucking her...
I think the average amount of CG for the average hentai RM game tends to be in the 20-ish range, excluding variations.

Whereas a game developed by a whole company might have about a 100 or so. Actually I think 100 unique scenes is already a lot even for a company, though it depends on how many artists there are I guess.

But considering how it's usually one guy working on an RM game having to design a game, find the scripts, put together whatever, write acceptable H-scenes, make some sort of story, draw the H, find motivation to continue working on it... that's a lot of work. Probably lost motivation for periods of time and just did other things.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, usually a game contains about 50 CG if its a smaller company.

Besides this game may take another 5 Years, if you see the timeline.

1. year, working on CGs
3 years, pause (some animation)
5. year, some more CG and start with RPG Maker

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, usually a game contains about 50 CG if its a smaller company.

Besides this game may take another 5 Years, if you see the timeline.

1. year, working on CGs
3 years, pause (some animation)
5. year, some more CG and start with RPG Maker
Well, depends on whether the author want to complete the game first, or release main story line and add more events later.

If you scroll down a few posts, there's a post with .gif of the girl having her breast teased, so it might implies that the game will have animated CG at some point (the only thing though, is that it's human hands teasing them, and not lots of tentacles)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I think the average amount of CG for the average hentai RM game tends to be in the 20-ish range, excluding variations.

Whereas a game developed by a whole company might have about a 100 or so. Actually I think 100 unique scenes is already a lot even for a company, though it depends on how many artists there are I guess.

But considering how it's usually one guy working on an RM game having to design a game, find the scripts, put together whatever, write acceptable H-scenes, make some sort of story, draw the H, find motivation to continue working on it... that's a lot of work. Probably lost motivation for periods of time and just did other things.
^

Your post pretty much sums everything up perfectly.

Rrezz

Reputation score

this looks like a really good game. I hope he's able to finish it

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

saw this posted in the rpg maker thread, but since it's related to the 151 tentacle game. it needs to be shown here

i dont know if this means the game is actually out or just the newest demo. any one have a premium on any of those sites and willing to share it on mediafire?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the free section, the first download has been removed, file not found, and the second link is a dlsite page, not a download. Since the first link is broken, it is possible that the author is finding and removing links, we might have distribute the link through PM's :(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this was also posted in the rpg maker thread.

rapidgator seems to be working even though it says premium link. though it takes over a hour and a half to 2 hours for 1 part to download on my net. i cant confirm =/

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea Rapidgator seems a mostly ironic name... I do hope this download is worth the wait in that regard and isn't merely a red herring ;/

D-D

Reputation score

When you start a new game, there's some sort of questioning (?) first. It kinda seems like it decides some starting stats and bonuses. Saw text like -30% atk (I presume) and stuff.

Any confirmation? More precise information?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the free section, the first download has been removed, file not found, and the second link is a dlsite page, not a download. Since the first link is broken, it is possible that the author is finding and removing links, we might have distribute the link through PM's :(
I'm almost positive that's just shareflare itself.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gods I'm raging at rapidgator right now, one hour wait because capcha expired (which it does in less than 5 minutes) fuck this joke of a filesharing service

Any news on the contents btw? -_-"

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

downloaded it, tried to start the game, nothing happens.

There's only an "audio" folder in my zip file, I downloaded part 1 from one service and part 2 from another, does that matter?

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

i downloadet it from hentai4daily works fine.....
if you start a game you will to answer some questions to get different bonus at gamestart .. i have tryed some .... the game itself are nice too have seen some nice scenes not only with tentacles ;)

/edit at the main menu you have been able to see the CG but if you choose it you just get a error msg ... you guys have that too ?

hf

Status
Not open for further replies.