What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Pokemon dojin RPG]151 Tentacles(new trial released)

what new here?
is any new area? or scene?
my last play is the end in bikini town?
he removed the lewd questionary at the start of the game
the forest has been revamped
new event in the forest if you help the tentacle and lose
new event if you try to leave the forest to bikini town naked
you can no longer get abused the first time you enter bikini town
new event in bikini town on the first floor of torture house
there is a new "dungeon" second week in the bikini town
new event every time you go to the new dungeon from bikini town

that's all I've found for now but I'm yet to beat the gym leader and old savegames crash the game so I had to replay everything

Last edited:

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gotta say, the artwork and the protaganist are quite lovely.

I just planning to play this game and I just wondering if there's any chance this game has a CG animation, even though it's only look like an unfinished sketch draft? I saw some unfinshed GIF images posted in his blog.

It really makes me hard to see a Tsundere character to be humilated.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he removed the lewd questionary at the start of the game
the forest has been revamped
new event in the forest if you help the tentacle and lose
new event if you try to leave the forest to bikini town naked
you can no longer get abused the first time you enter bikini town
new event in bikini town on the first floor of torture house
there is a new "dungeon" second week in the bikini town
new event every time you go to the new dungeon from bikini town

that's all I've found for now but I'm yet to beat the gym leader and old savegames crash the game so I had to replay everything
I beat the Gym Leader, but I haven't been able to beat the girl after him... I'll post my save after and/or if I beat her. By the way, the marriage event you usually get from the town event is now after losing to the girl.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is my save just before fighting the gym leader, I cheated the experience machine thing, a lot of money and level caped 6 pokemons so you should 1 or 2 shot everything.

I think the event you get after losing to the woman and surrendering to the men in town is new too.

After you win both you get trainer levels or something but I couldn't get it to work. I only got the breast skill to do something.

If you guys manage to open up the debug zone share your save please

Attachments

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how to rip the cg's from this game, the rggs doesnt have the images.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

my bet is they are in the image.rpack file but I have no idea how to decrypt it

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it possible to translate the demo?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice that even those who turn works again.
Find a pity that they had not developed the game and corrected error has. ^ ^
well then succeed good :)

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To decrypt the Image.rpack file and Data.rpack you need the Crypt-Ex Script which is no longer being made available to the public.., The script was pulled for security reasons, if anyone has it i would love a copy.

Uniso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to fix the audio/se/053-cannon02 error?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The only ones who should impregnate people with tentacles, are those who are prepared to be impregnated by tentacles. ~by always-hard-tentacle-doctor

Now this can easily be one of the best game, just with its current state. Hscene everywhere, and all potentials explored to its fullest.

Still, I can't help but be a bit skeptical.

1. This relies a lot on dialogue, and before you ask, the chance of this being translated is zero, absolute zero (unless someone can unpack those rpack files). The number of CGs is extremely low, mostly reused again and again. Obviously, you won't be able to enjoy this unless you can understand some moonspeak.
2. You may think the main theme is tentacle, but it's actually heavy on exhibitionism. Maybe things will change when all those skills are implemented, but...
3. The scope is getting out of hand, really. And it's only been 3 cities, about 1/8 of the games from pokemon's standard IIRC. If you take a look at the skill tree, you will see tentacle-play, impregnation, prostitution, exhibitionism, lots of them. There are also the dungeons, events at each city, AND the tentacles. Since the last update I saw (long ago) there's not much addition to actual content, but the scope, well. Better wait patiently (VERY patiently), and pray.

All that said, if this ever gets completed, it will definitely be the best H-game ever (maybe just because it suits my taste so well).

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2. You may think the main theme is tentacle, but it's actually heavy on exhibitionism. Maybe things will change when all those skills are implemented, but...
That's probably just bikini town. I think each gym town is supposed to have it's own fetish theme, just like the type themes (ie water, rock, psychic, etc) in Pokemon.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The only ones who should impregnate people with tentacles, are those who are prepared to be impregnated by tentacles. ~by always-hard-tentacle-doctor

Now this can easily be one of the best game, just with its current state. Hscene everywhere, and all potentials explored to its fullest.

Still, I can't help but be a bit skeptical.

1. This relies a lot on dialogue, and before you ask, the chance of this being translated is zero, absolute zero (unless someone can unpack those rpack files). The number of CGs is extremely low, mostly reused again and again. Obviously, you won't be able to enjoy this unless you can understand some moonspeak.
3. The scope is getting out of hand, really. And it's only been 3 cities, about 1/8 of the games from pokemon's standard IIRC. If you take a look at the skill tree, you will see tentacle-play, impregnation, prostitution, exhibitionism, lots of them. There are also the dungeons, events at each city, AND the tentacles. Since the last update I saw (long ago) there's not much addition to actual content, but the scope, well. Better wait patiently (VERY patiently), and pray.

All that said, if this ever gets completed, it will definitely be the best H-game ever (maybe just because it suits my taste so well).

#1: Probably because the full game requires a massive amount of CG to come (just look at what the author seem to want from the CG page anyway)
#2: Go read their doujins (search for artist:maboku or 151 at sad panda) and see how many human shows up. By the completion of the game I expect 80:20 ratio of the tentacle:human event.
#3: I hope the author stick to the scope too, seen a few releases recently that still have the 'had plan but went unused' stuffs to it(SNEAK IN DESTROY ; ;)

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, does anyone know a fix to this error? I've tried removing the moonspeak from the folder name, but I don't really know what else to do.

This occurs 100% of the time when I press Z on a tentacle in a forest, and use the first option to remove clothing, repeat by pressing Z and choosing the first option. It then crashes, with the error. I can't read moonspeak nor am I using a translator but I'd assume it's some seduction option.

Thank you for any/all help.

Attachments

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hello, does anyone know a fix to this error? I've tried removing the moonspeak from the folder name, but I don't really know what else to do.

This occurs 100% of the time when I press Z on a tentacle in a forest, and use the first option to remove clothing, repeat by pressing Z and choosing the first option. It then crashes, with the error. I can't read moonspeak nor am I using a translator but I'd assume it's some seduction option.

Thank you for any/all help.
It is a programming/scripting error, nothing you can fix. The Monster tries to remove clothing that doesn't exist. This causes the programm to error. Afaik the only options are to either let the monster strip you, not strip at all or strip yourself completely and be a naked little girl, walking alone through the forest.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got an error too, bye choosing what I guess is the option to be raped until gameover or something. Did someone have something similar?

Sorry don't have a sceenshot of it.

Edit: Ok, didn't happen this time, weird. But well, got nothing but a game over out of it.

I figure this has been asked before but, how exactly do you get new monsters in this game? I figured by losing to the monsters, but that didn't happen.

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got an error too, bye choosing what I guess is the option to be raped until gameover or something. Did someone have something similar?

Sorry don't have a sceenshot of it.

Edit: Ok, didn't happen this time, weird. But well, got nothing but a game over out of it.

I figure this has been asked before but, how exactly do you get new monsters in this game? I figured by losing to the monsters, but that didn't happen.
Strange, when i chose to be raped until game over the only thing that happens is she gets raped until i F12 out of it. If I remember right you can whore yourself out in town for money and then buy the expensive monsters in the basement of the guild house (The one where you sleep, the one with the shielld and the swords in front)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Strange, when i chose to be raped until game over the only thing that happens is she gets raped until i F12 out of it. If I remember right you can whore yourself out in town for money and then buy the expensive monsters in the basement of the guild house (The one where you sleep, the one with the shielld and the swords in front)
So the 4000g option in that guild house is member fee?

It seems the only way to get a gameover is choosing the second option 2 times.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get a text hooker to not go crazy during the dungeon sections?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, the game looks like it mom eha ne deterioration from the original.
you should watch Least 0 again in the city or so on at HP.
and did with the election of goes not even really AT the end gives me endless rape scene.

until the game from lubricates.

Status
Not open for further replies.