What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる/Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You] 迷宮街のグレイス(Grace's Labyrinth) ~Everyone is aiming for her ovum~( RJ309974)

easy85

Reputation score
how can i unlock the V / sling bikini ?
Heroine will eventually forced to wear if you won't pay the rent.
But outfits are another wasted opportunity in this game because after 1/3 of the game heroine is just naked in every scene...
Strategy? Just go through the place all willy nilly & shoot at whatever comes close.
Using spell book is a strategy :p
Personally, I used whatever weapon I found first. I also wanted to explore (until I found out that it's pointless and inefficient...) every room so things got tricky at times since all monsters just converge on you.
I didn't play on the hardest difficulty but one below it and I can see that there's some depth in this game (movement, equipment, skills, crown control, etc.). But there's too many annoyances and too little payoff (tbh, there's no payoff at all after completing dungeon after the first time). There are no bosses at the end of dungeons so all your progression and powering up is pointless - your goal is to rush to the stairs...

Missmiles

Reputation score
But outfits are another wasted opportunity in this game because after 1/3 of the game heroine is just naked in every scene...

Personally, I used whatever weapon I found first. I also wanted to explore (until I found out that it's pointless and inefficient...) every room so things got tricky at times since all monsters just converge on you.
I didn't play on the hardest difficulty but one below it and I can see that there's some depth in this game (movement, equipment, skills, crown control, etc.). But there's too many annoyances and too little payoff (tbh, there's no payoff at all after completing dungeon after the first time). There are no bosses at the end of dungeons so all your progression and powering up is pointless - your goal is to rush to the stairs...
That's, like, 90% of all those 'go up or down a dungeon' type games.

I remember having high hopes for one that actually had some corruption and even futanari and birth scenes, like, actual sex with the monsters. It turned to be a big disappointment because the real meat of the scenes only happen every 10 levels, and you literally need to take every level one step at a time because monsters were just EVERYWHERE. On the plus side, you get magic that allows you to break through walls and essentially carve your own path (if you bought enough MP potions), so there's that.

Reputation score

I never play these things on hard, just go for 'normal' all the time. Hard generally just means more meaningless farming/grinding, which is generally boring as H***.
Unlike a game like DMC where hard actually gets manageable by gaining some skill in the game, these games ... yeah, not so much.

I never go for easy either though. Must be the leftovers of a gamer's pride I guess. Even though many games that offer it ain't really worth it for the gameplay anyway.
The base game generally ain't the main draw of an eroge in the first place ya know (most of them anyway). This game ain't no different TBH.

Other than that, I've barely had any floors so far that I haven't fully explored. I AM an RPG fan and the OCD of a map completion just sticks with ya. :whistle:
Even with the turn limitation they push onto you starting dungeon 3.
Even so, sure I've only completed up to the 3rd dungeon so far, but just going all willy nilly has worked out just fine.

As for the book being strategy ... starting from the 3rd dungeon you kind of HAVE TO go with the first weapon you find, as you enter ... with literally nothing.
And my frustration I typed out earlier of course where after finishing that level you're forced to take out all your 'current' equipment.
Anyway ... as soon as I found a spell book, I switched to that for the extended range benefit. Of course that took quite a few floors to once again get one after starting from scratch again, but still.

And yeah ... I suppose that'll be the same for the 4th dungeon, in which yet another succubus is housed, in which I once again won't be able to bring anything in, meaning you're again forced to start over. Even if it turns out the 'same' item storage box 'transfers over', it's still F'd since all my current equipment was forced out! Basically making all the 'depth' useless and just plain annoying, not to mention abhorrently frustrating.
I haven't risked 'building' a piece of gear so far with element upgrades, but imagine spending all that effort into building a perfect piece of gear, with perfectly chosen/farmed elements ... only to be forced to render it obsolete and literally unusable right after!

Even a damn proper roguelike game, which starts you over at the beginning each time you die (games like Returnal for example) has the basic decency to build up your arsenal/toolkit (and usually shortcuts) to allow you to get to where you died last in a faster fashion (than the first time you did it).
Haven't played Returnal yet, but that's kind of the basic premise of the style of game that keeps returning you to the beginning ain't it.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The debt repayment goes 50k, 150k, 300k, 800k ... The first three you can do with only the Goblin Dungeon, but the 800k is too much without going to a new dungeon or at least getting better prices from the merchant. So ... did you guys know that it's your 'slut level' which gives you access to new dungeons? If you don't slut up your character you will be stuck with only the Goblin Dungeon until you run out of money and fail to meet the deadline (the 800k debt).

Reputation score
It's clearly explained in the game's readme, as is the fact that Tab hides the text box, lot of useful info there...

N回目の拠点改築イベントの開始条件は以下の3点です。
すべての条件を満たして拠点に足を踏み入れた際に、改築イベントがはじまります。
(1) N回目の返済を終えている
(2) N個目の迷宮の最深部に到達している
(3) 貞操観念が規定値以下
  →1段階目の場合は90、2段階目の場合は70、3段階目は50……

To advance to a new 'stage' of the game (which unlocks a new labyrinth, inn renovation, and new H-scenes) there are 3 conditions:
1. Repay the debt of the current stage
2. Reach the end of the current labyrinth
3. Lower your chastity to a certain level (90, 70, 50...), which means seeing every event that lowers chastity that is currently available

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think those levels (90, 70, 50) determine what kind of ending you get. Once you go below 50, you have to get all the way down to 0 or you end up the rich guy's slave.

Oh, if you want 100% just use Cheat Engine or a save editor to make all the money you need to pay the debt. (For Cheat engine select the fourth icon for the game and double your current money and search, then put something away, calculate double the new amount, and hit next. Double click to move the two or three values you find to the bottom, click on the values on the right side, and change it to have five or six 999999 in front of it) Unlimited money.

That ending for being 100% untouched is boring though, you just walk away with the guy who was helping you out of town.

a55555

Reputation score
I'm stuck at 70 reason and can't get it lower. I've done both of the hot springs scene, the dancing in the bar, waitress, equip selling guy, the photographs, and both of the training. Already paid debt twice after I got 70 reason to make sure it wasnt a story issue. Was never introduced to a 3rd dungeon though..Am I missing anything?

Note: found the reason. For any of you who may be stuck just go to the 2nd cavern and down the rope instead of through the front and complete that.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Cleared the game and I have yet to see the sex. Am i doing something wrong?

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Gotta find the hearts over people, signs and doors. If it's fully pink, you can activate it for a scene. If it's just an outline, the scene is available but you need to wait till the opposite time of day. Sometimes the hearts are hidden behind doors/outside, so look around the tavern from time to time. Make sure you're travelling all the way to the end of each dungeon too (some have multiple checkpoints,) that combined with payments are what progress the lewd storyline. Just throwing money at the collectors won't be enough. Learned that lesson the hard way in the demo lol.

Edit: corrected self

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Damn, thought things would progress and the lewd would be integrated into the story. Guess I was too good for this world. Wish it gave a gallery unlock once you clear it. Not willing to play through it another time just to see what I missed. Bad enough it doesn't feel as fun as playing Pokemon Dungeon with a squad of Pokemon with unique skills and a bag you can bring in and out of the dungeon.

By the way why does she look depressed all the time?

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
If nobody else beats me to it, I'll see if there's a gallery unlock when I finally finish. My problem is that I keep... finishing... and figure I'll get back to it later.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If nobody else beats me to it, I'll see if there's a gallery unlock when I finally finish. My problem is that I keep... finishing... and figure I'll get back to it later.
It's no problem, I found one from a few pages back. Thought I could just do the normal ending and get the unlock myself.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow this game is super disappointing. I was suspicious when I saw how many scenes are in the gallery and that there'd been one instance of groping in the 2 hours I played it legit.

The visuals are really nice but scene progression and variety are awful. Half the scenes are just repeats and there's only a few angles.
Damn shame since it still looks like a lot of effort was put in to it, like that event where there's a scene with almost EVERY NPC you can talk to.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know right? Lot of effort going into it, but way too much lead up into the meat of the game.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know right? Lot of effort going into it, but way too much lead up into the meat of the game.
Hopefully it was largely just to test out mechanics and whatnot, I liked the animated character, added a good bit of charm to her...not that I understood anything that was going on.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This seems like one of those games where quantity is not quality. 10 hours of tit pulling and ass rubbing is just asking for a painful case of blue balls and massive amounts of disappointment. There's like 100 horny dudes at the inn, and you're telling me it takes months of in-game time and 6 dungeon clears before anyone sticks their dick in her? lmao.

While I'm at it, fuck the dungeons. Dungeons should never be gatekeepers for cg. Even playing on slug difficulty, I had goblins spawning more goblins and pulling some kind of scripted mob all-out-attack on me. You don't die, but you just get stuck there for like 10 minutes while you wait for all of them to finish attacking before the game lets you move.

Later on, there are succubi and enemies which strip your clothes, but none of it matters since there's no H attacks or GoR. Seems like the dev really dropped the ball here.

Ended up just editing dungeon generator script and setting the minimap visibility distance to 1000 so I can just skip all of the bullshit and get to the end.

Frankly, I don't even know the intended audience of this game. Is it made for the fujoshi/female crowd? I can't find any other explanation for why 90% of this game is based on teasing. The forced shota and old man content is pretty off-putting too.

Wow this game is super disappointing. I was suspicious when I saw how many scenes are in the gallery and that there'd been one instance of groping in the 2 hours I played it legit.

The visuals are really nice but scene progression and variety are awful. Half the scenes are just repeats and there's only a few angles.
Damn shame since it still looks like a lot of effort was put in to it, like that event where there's a scene with almost EVERY NPC you can talk to.
And it doesn't get any better. The formula becomes pretty obvious early on. Each progression is locked behind a dungeon and/or loan payoff. Each time you progress, you have to then unlock all of the associated scenes (some of which are hard to find because they are not always marked with hearts). There's like 4 hours of her stripping, 4 hours of tit pulling, 2 hours of ass fondling, 3 hours of masturbation, 2 hours of oral (fucking finally), 2 hours of anal, and 3 hours of sex.

I gave up at the sex.. don't care enough to play into her pregnancy.

Tons of reused cg and concepts.

It's basically just a teasing simulator.

Last edited: