Rachel (Tass)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rachel (Tass)

Rachel Attack: Auto Success

Rachel would be able to get the drop on the creature as it was stunned from Ruri's Nullifier, her blade cleaving into the creatures body, but not doing enough to kill it out right as she had hoped, it would woudl spasm and cry out as it felt the blade cut into it.

Symbio Stun Break Check: Roll(1d20)+0: 19,+0 Total:19 vs TN 15: success

The feeling of being stabbed and the pain was enough to shake the stunning effect of Ruri's Nullifier off from the creature as it would turn and attempt to lunge at Rachel seeing the woman already trying to back out of its way.

Symbio Attack: Roll(1d20)+3: 1,+3 Total:4 vs Rachel Dodge: Roll(1d20)+0: 12,+0 Total:12 failure

As the creature failed to land a hit on Rachel Ruri would take this oppurtunity to try to score a hit with a fire ball at the monster, hoping to do away with for good.

Ruri Attack: Roll(1d20)+0: 18,+0 Total:18 vs Symbio Dodge: Roll(1d20)+2: 4,+2 Total:6 success

Ruri's fireball would hit the creature squarely on the back as it would once again let out a horrendous screech and arch back a little, its wound from Rachel's sword, beginning to ooze and sizzle from the heat. They could tell it was on it's last moments.

Rachel
FP 5/5
AP 0/0
MP 0/3

Ruri
FP 14/15
AP 7/10
MP 2/3

Symbio 3
FP 1/15
AP 0/10
MP 0/0
No longer stunned, near death

((Do you mind if we focus on you and ruri till this symio is defeated, then I can deal with the others, just to cut my work a little bit and speed posting up a little?))

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hurling herself back as the symbio lunged at her, Rachel gasped as it suddenly erupted in flames from Ruris attack. She quickly regained her balance, and then stepped forward and slashed at it with her psi-blade, trying to end the vile parasites life before it could lunge at her again.

(That's fine.)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Rachel attack roll (1d20)+0: 7+0=7 vs Symbio 19+2=21 failure
Ruri attack roll 4+0=4 vs Symbio 19+2=21 failure
Symbio counter 16+3=19 vs Ruri 19+0=19 failure
Ruri counter Roll(1d20)+2: 15,+2 Total:17 vs Symbio dodge Roll(1d20)+0: 4,+0 Total:4 success

Somehow the creature managed to have some fight left in it as it managed to dodge Rachel and Ruris next attacks but the battle fatigue had gotten to it ultimately as it wasn't able to land a counterattack and Ruri finally managed to hit it with a fireball ending it's existence. Mean while Thallin, Zeelo, and Shanna had managed to fell their foe and had retrieved the red headed and blonde women the Symbio was attached to. Thallin would pick up the smaller girl as they came up to Ruri and Rachel. "Well done, both of you. With the creatures defeated but more or less in tact the doc should be able to get some good research to bettering the antidote. This excursion proved most fruitful. Well also ask these victims if they had seen any other or remember anything about any other symbios out in the wilderness. Let's head back." she said. "Yes. Though this encounter was most harrowing we were able to prevail and these specimen will prove most enlightening and beneficial to my research. Are you ready to head back Rachel?" she asked her companion and after Rachel answered she would be met with a pop up:

Congratulations! Rachel has unlocked the achievement: Field Study, you may choose from either +1 Magic or lvl 1 aggressor.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel smiled to Thallin at the praise, and said; "Sure. You all go on ahead, I'll catch up in a minute, I just need to grab my bottoms. You already got the redhead, so I should only take a second! Rachel was startled by the sudden pop-up, but after a moments deliberation, she selected "Aggressor," though she wasn't sure what perks she got from either selection. That done, she went back to the earlier battle scene, where the one woman had ambushed them, and located her lost garments. She quickly bent down to retrieve them, and then put them back on and proceeded to follow the rest of the group back to base.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon selecting aggressor, Rachel would be met up witha final pop up before retrieving her discarded bottoms and running to join the others:
Code:
Aggressor: +1 to all attack rolls
Once the pop would disappear she would run back to the others on their way to their way back to the colony. "I must admit now Rachel, that was I far too hasty to misjudge you upon your arrival. You have proven most helpful and beneficial to us and an impressive warrior and steadfast ally to us since you've been here." Zeelo said as she walked in front of the group carrying one of the fallen bonded women on her shoulder.

"Yes, I was very impressed with how you've done so far. We are mist grateful to have you on our side. Whether we can actually destroy these mobsters once and for all I am not certain, but I think our odds may have increased significantly with your arrival." Shanna said in turn as they arrived to the birders of the colony. The doctor had the Symbios Rachel and the others killed strapped to cable on her belt as they walked into the city once again. They proceeded to the police station where they would once again take the elevator to the doctors lab where se would begin to immediately experiment and inspect the creatures for a better understanding of the creatures. Thallin looked to Rachel and spoke, "I imagine it'll be quite a while before Ruri has anything discovered she can share with us, so why don't you come to my home, and j will fix you something to eat? You must be famished after all that we have just gone through." she offered sweetly to her new friend.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel blushed at the barrage of compliments coming from the women, and although she smiled, she didn't say anything in response other than a bunch of hurried utterances of; "Thank you!" She looked with some concern at Ruri, who had very nearly been driven to madness by the symbios venom, and then to the only member of the group who had almost been raped, Thallin. Both of them seemed fine now, however, and it was probably safe here in the police station, well within the borders of the colony.

Her stomach growled even as Thallin issued her offer for a meal, and giggled before she said; "Of course, Thallin! Lead the way."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Thallin smiled brightly as she heard Rachel's stomach grumble during their conversation and giggled happily, "Great! C'mon, I'll lead the way!" She beamed, passing Shanna and Zeelo on the way before speaking to Ruri, "Hey, Doc. Will you please contact us at my place if you find anything more useful about the Symbios?" She asked politely, "Certainly. I'll let you know when anything else has been discovered or we need you for anything else." She said as the two women took the elevator back up to the top floor and headed out into the square. They would pass several buildings that resembled things Rachel would find in real world earth such as shops, restaurants, and the likes. A few tall skyscrapers touching the clouds, before coming to a medium sized golden yellow building, "Well, here we are home sweet home." Thallin said as she walked up to the front door with Rachel in tow, she would find it was modestly but nicely decorated, with a few nice chairs, couches and tables in the living room and a nice sized television monitor; the kitchen had a medium sized table with a few chairs surrounding it. "I'll get things ready, you can just head to my bedroom till I'm done, okay. Also feel free to use my bathroom to freshen up, you must be hot and sweaty after everything." She said as proceeded to get dinner ready, "Its just down the hall and to the left there." When she would arrive, she would a decent sized queen bed with black fluffy comforters and satin sheets, with soft black down pillows. There was a modest sized dresser and a couch and recliner as well. The bathroom had a nice sized bathtub surrounded by exotic and pleasant scented oils and other bath commodities.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel followed Thallin through the city, taking in the familiar sights with an odd sense of disconnection. This city was very much like one she'd expect to find on earth, but everything was just a little bit off for her, the alien parts somehow less distressing than the more normal images. She didn't say anything of this to Thallin, but she wore a slight frown right up until they arrived at the alien womans dwelling. At that, Rachel smiled and said; "It's really nice here!" The home was more pleasant than she'd expected of a society under siege, but Rachel didn't complain of it. She became positively giddy at the idea of cleaning up, and said; "Thank you!"

She practically rushed to the bathroom, a girlish grin on her face as she took in all of the various items surrounding the bathtub. She stripped out of the borrowed uniform until all she was wearing was the gauntlet on her arm, and then turned knobs, seeing what they did, until the tub began to fill with hot, but not dangerously so, water. She knelt over the tub, her back to the door, and only turned off the water once the tub was three quarters of the way full. Not even wasting a second, Rachel sunk into the tub with a loud relaxed sigh.

She relaxed for a minute or two before she glanced over at the various oils, and picked one almost at random, though she made sure that it was something meant for skin and not hair. She began scrubbing the grime that had built up over today off of her body, starting at her chest and proceeding down her torso to her upper thighs. Her hands ran down her calves ritualistically, and she paid only scant attention to her feet, before she returned to a relaxed position. Her long red hair got a similar treatment with another of the bottles, Rachel making sure that it wasn't too heavily scented before she began rubbing it into her scalp. After she'd washed her hair, Rachel relaxed in the tub until the water began to cool, or until Thallin called for her, whichever came first. Then, she toweled herself until she was mostly dry, re-donned the borrowed uniform, and headed back into the bedroom.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Its not fantastic, but it is home~" Thallin said at Rachels compliment, "And thank nothing of it, Rachel; not after all youve done for us so far. We should be showering you with thanks!" she said as she went about cooking dinner while Rachel ran to the bath. After about half an hour to an hour of soaking, washing and relaxing Rachel would hear Thallin cry, "It's ready!" As she stepped out of the bath her nostrils would be pleasantly bombarded with a wave of delicious aromas. She would enter the dining room to find a nice spread of food laid out on the table with two chairs set up on one side of the table for her and Thallin. Thallin greeted her with a beaming smile, "I've prepared something special for you, we have chicken a la king, swordfish steaks, rolls, and rice. And I also have some fine red wine to top it off with. It may seem extravagant, and I don't normally dine so fine, but you are a special guest here today, and I thought something nice should be prepared instead." she said giddily as Rachel would sit down at the table. After a few moments of eating and drinking, the wine would get to Thallin as she would find herself leaning over to Rachel and smelling and Nuzzling her hair, "Mmmm..... You smell nice~....." before she would catch herself being perhaps a little forward, "Oh GOSH! What am I doing!? I'm so sorry..... I'm afraid I get a little loose after drinking......" she said with a deep crimson blush on her face.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel grinned with as much glee as Thallin herself as she beheld the feast in front of her. "It all looks and smells wonderful!" She piled a bit of everything onto her plate, though she did take an extra helping of swordfish, as she'd always liked seafood, and started eating as soon as Thallin did. She sighed with pleasure as she ate, the food delectable despite the fact that it wasn't real, and she only drank about half a glass of wine by the time Thallin started getting touchy.

She giggled as the alien woman tousled her still damp hair, but when she sniffed, Rachel stopped in place and blinked in confusion several times. As the other woman apologized, she gave a brief, nervous laugh, but then said; "Uhhhmmm.. Don't worry too much about it, Thallin! Everybody gets a little loose when they're drunk!" Rachel tosses back whats left of her glass and pours herself some more wine, before going back to her meal. Between bites, she says; "So, what do you like to do for fun, Thallin? I can't imagine that there's a lot of stuff to do when your people are under attack by the symbios."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Thallin rubbed the back of head with a sweat drop and giggled shyly as she continued blushing, "Hee-hee-hee, yeah, I guess so....." She said before slowly returning to her food, before Rachel spoke to her again, "For fun? Well before the Symbios came, I used to like visiting the public bath area and relax, I also enjoy karaoke, visiting pubs, playing pachinko. Or every now and then when I'd get really drunk, I'd head down to the....... the....... uhm........ 'Red Light District'....... for some naughty fun....... BUT if you're not into that, then there's a fair number of shops, arcades, and good restaurants around the uhm........ more 'dignified' areas of our city!" She said blushing deeply once again at the mention of her visiting the seedier parts of her home.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel chewed her food as Thallin spoke, and then giggled, almost choking on a piece of swordfish, as Thallin mentioned the Red Light District. Swallowing, Rachel coughed couple of times before she managed to calm her body, and then said; "Naughty fun, huh? What kind of naughty fun's available, Thallin? You got any particular favorites?" Rachels tone was half teasing and half serious, as she didn't want to create too much tension between the two of them, but she was also very curious about what the answer might be.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Thallin went beet red when Rachel asked her about the "naughty fun" that was available in the "Red Light District", "Uhm......... well........ There's an S&M Parlor....... if you're into that sort of thing...... There's several strip joints....... There's some plain brothels, where you can rent a room and just have a random fling...... there's several sex shops, where you can buy...... 'toys'....... and some specialty sex parlors, where you can do different acts, instead of plain or SM........ wh-why.....why do you ask?" She asked Rachel a little nervous about where she was heading with this line of conversation.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel giggled again at Thallins embarrassment, and she had a slight blush as her head tilted, allowing her to look at the alien woman. Her voice was slightly slurred, the second glass of wine now empty next to her hand, as she grinned at Thallin and said; "Ohhhh.... No reason.... Though, didn't answer my other question, Thallin." She leaned forward, getting a little closer to Thallin as she looked into the other womans eyes, her voice lowered as she continued; "What do you like, Thallin? Did you go there for the random flings in the brothels, to find someone to fuck you until you cum, over and over? Do you prefer girls, Thallin, or did you go there to find a cock? maybe even one as big as the symbio that almost got you earlier today? Or maybe you just went to the S&M clubs? were you the slave, or the master?" She giggled again, her slurred voice having been delivered in a teasing tone, but her eyebrows raised slightly, and she couldn't help but ask; "Specialty? What kind of... Specialties?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Tank in blushed even deeper then before as Rachel got right up in front of her face. The woman was so close she could smell the alcohol on her breath and from her body. Having Rachel right in front of her face and hearing her accost her and question her like this with the alcohol slurred voice and asking all these dirty questions really the alien woman off, "…………………Uhm………well.……T-to be ho-honest......I.....I d-don't really wanna get pre-pre-pregnant just y-yet……… I mostly go to a b-brothel...... f-for a l-le-lesbi....an fling..... I actually prefer women....... And I don't care too much for...... S&M. And by.... So-specialty..... I mean they have everything there. You can do whatever you want..... Kinky or vanilla s-s-sex....... Ah...... And, I, ah.... I th-think you may have h-had maybe a l-little too w-wine, Rachel........." Thallins finishes backing off from the woman a little bit. "Maybe I should put what wasn't eaten in the fridge and clean up, huh?" she saids as she hurries to get her plate and clean up a little embarrassed and nervous at where things seem to have gone to.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel hrmed as Thallin spoke, her breath soft, but strong enough that her host could probably feel it on her face, as the woman responded. One of her eyebrows raised, and she responded one last time before Thallin could pull away; "Hrrrmmm..... You like girls, huh? I understand that, I guess... Though, if they're as rare as you said, the ones with the cocks must be pretty... In demand...." She breathed in deeply as Thallin began cleaning the table, waiting for several seconds and letting her head swim pleasantly under the effects of the alcohol. She'd always been something of a lightweight.

As she put away the last of the dishes, Rachel silently stood up and stalked over to Thallin, the alien womans back to her. Her arms reached around and wrapped around her belly, Rachels breasts pressing up against the womans back as her breath softly brushed against the back of Thallins neck. She exhaled softly, her lips inches from the other womans ear, as she tested the waters, so to speak. Horny as she was, Rachel wasn't going to force anything on her host, and so if Thallin stiffened, and tried to push away, she would relent. If she didn't, however, Rachels hands would begin rubbing across her body, exploring, while she whispered into Thallins ear; "You think you might wanna.... Go to your bedroom?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well..... I'm just not ready for children yet.... So...... H-hermaphrodites aren't really what I l-look for r-right n-n-now..... And yes..... for ones who are wanting to f-further their bl-bloodline...... h-herms are in g-great demand....." She saids answering Rachels questions as she finished doing the dishes, as she saw Rachel being fairly tipsy she turned to her with a concerned expression, "Rachel, are you okay? You seem kinda tipsy from the wine?" She asked worried about her friend until she felt her wrap her arms around and rub her shapely belly and breathe hotly into her ear, "EEK! Uhm..... erm........ I-i-it's not that I d-d-d-don't w-want to....." she answered looking at the floor shyly, "I-it's just that we-we're both kinda...... p-p-plastered right now..... I wouldn't want to t-take ad-ad-advantage of you in this state...... you're my friend....... only if y-you're r-really s-sure y-yourself, Rachel....... I-is it o-okay w-with you..........?" She asked nervously and shyly, but not at all really opposed to it herself, as she continued looking at the floor as she waited Rachel's answer.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel giggled slightly at Thallins concern, and said; "I'm not THAT drunk! Don't worry...." Her arms roamed up and down Thallins torso, never quite reaching her mound or the apex of her breasts, but getting very close several times. "It was only two glasses of wine.... If I wasn't being honest, and it was you taking advantage of me, would I be doing this?" She continued softly into Thallins ear, and as she spoke, her hands tugged at the edge of Thallins shirt, slowly pulling it up until it was sitting up around her collarbone, and her impressive chest was bare, unless Thallin moved to stop her. Rachels delicate hands slid back down over her breasts, holding her soft orbs and softly squeezing them.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Aaaaah......." Thallin sighed out as she felt Rachel lift her top up over her generous tits leaving her mammaries bare, her nipples stiffening in the air conditioning, and her body tingling from Rachels hot breath in her ear and her gentle ministrations of her belly and bosoms. "Ah.... Ooh~..... oh, Rachel..... Please..... P-pinch my n-nipples..... Pinch them.... And massage my breasts while..... You lick and suck on my ears and neck...... Please?" she said realizing Rachel was honest about her flirting, wanting to worked up a little more before they got to the main event.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel giggled softly into Thallins ear, and her hands moved to rub gently against the other womans nipples. After a few passes, she planted a soft kiss at the base of Thallins ear, and her petite fingers grasped both of her peaks in a light pinch, lightly twisting the two sensitive buds, before she gave them a light tug. Rachels mouth planted kisses and soft nibbles along Thallins neck as she teased the other womans breasts, and after a moment her narrow tongue darted out and ran a line along her sensitive skin, going steadily upwards until she quickly nibbled on her earlobe. She continued the teasing of Thallins massive bussom, accompanied by a chorus of her own sighs, for several minutes, enjoying the foreplay, before she suddenly stopped, and grabbed the other womans shoulders.

She spun Thallin around, and pressed her back lightly against the door of her fridge using her own body, her clothed, moderately sized bossom pressed against Thallins massive, bare ones. Rachel pressed her lips to Thallins before the other woman could speak, her tongue dancing into Thallins mouth and pressing hers to join in, as she continued playing with the other womans nipples. She allowed the kiss to last for another minute or so, before pulling slightly away, a mischievous grin on her face. She pulled her own top off and flung it onto the floor, but then bent forward slightly, looking Thallin in the eyes as she took one of the womans nipples into her mouth. Her lips sealed over the sensitive little nub, and her tongue darted against it with ever increasing speed even while her other hand toyed with the womans other breast. She alternated between using her tongue, and lightly nibbling on the tip of Thallins breasts, making sure that she didn't get too rough, for a short time, before Rachel pulled her mouth off and rose back up. Smiling, Rachel quietly said; "You think you're ready?"