What's new

Rachel (Tass)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rachel (Tass)

Thallin sighed, gasped and moaned lustfully at Rachel's ministrations; the kissing, licking and nibbling along her neck and ears drawing cute little coos of ecstasy from the alien woman. She was loving every minute of Rachel's gentle ministrations and pleasing of her generous titties. She gasped a little softly as the woman abruptly quickly spun her around her to face her, until Rachel inserted her tongue into her mouth and started wrestling it with her own, she gladly and promptly reciprocated the action, her tongue fighting with Rachel's passionately for a few minutes until she broke the kiss, causing her to moan a little in disappointment, until she flung off her own shirt, exposing Rachel's modest but nice tits to her and lowered her head to take her impressive mammaries, in her mouth. She moaned and sighed loudly in ecstasy and pleasure as Rachel continued to lick and kiss her nipples, passioantely, when she finally bit down on the sensitive buds, she would cry out loudly in pleasure; and Rachel would surprisingly feel a little bit of milk trickle out into her mouth.

Thallin would continue to moan and cry out in desire as Rachel continued suckling on her bosoms, when she finally broke off from her tits, Thallin would moan out in frustration and disappointment until Rachel asked her if she was ready. She would just nod meekly and longingly, breathing heavily in lust, and then lead Rachel back to her bedroom, once inside she would gently push Rachel over onto her bed, before removing her shirt the rest of the way and peeling out of her bottoms and panties, revealing her thick thighs, long legs, and a small patch of purple pubic hair on her mound. She would then ask Rachel to remove the rest of her clothes before she herself would lay down on the bed, embracing Rachel gently and cuddling the human woman, licking and kissing on her neck, face and mouth; indicating to her that she was ready to begin.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The taste of the other womans milk on her tongue caused her to suckle on Thallins soft orbs fro an additional couple of seconds, but her question was delivered all the same. When they reached the bedroom, Rachel stripped even before Thallin asked her, her clothes coming off and hitting the floor until only her gauntlet remained. Her top was still downstairs, but she didn't much care about that right now as she laid back on the bed. She kissed Thallin vigorously as the alien woman climbed on top of her, her hands roaming up and down the womans shapely body before wrapping around her, and pulling her close. After another moment, one of her hands began groping Thallins ample bust again, punching and tugging on her nipple teasingly. For the moment, Rachel was content with that, allowing Thallin to take a little of the initiative and set the pace and method of their lovemaking.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Thallin moaned, cooed and sighed into Rachel's kissing as she melted from the human woman's gentle loving attention and affections. As she kissed Thallin would gently yet firmly take Rachels face into her hands and begin to kiss fiercely her in return, her tongue trying to dominate the other woman's, after a while as Rachel pulled her close, Thallins hands would slide down Rachels back and firmly and tightly squeeze her shapely ass cheeks. She would proceed to bite, kiss, lick and suckle on her neck, shoulders, and ears as Rachel had done to her downstairs. After a few moments of Rachel teasing her rock hard buds, she would break away from the embrace gently, straddling on top of her before roughly but not violently slapping both of her hands down on her modest tits and squeezing hard, she then would lean down to Rachels face, nose to nose, before asking in a hot lusty voice, "Rachel........ Do you wanna war each other.......?" her eyes were filled with lust and glazed over, half lidded. It was clearly she was lost to her passions now, but would not force her friend to do anything if she didn't want it.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel sighed as her breasts were groped, her nipples hard as iron against Thallins palms as the familiar sensation shot through her digital body, no different from the real thing. She giggled with pleasure at Thallins suggestion, and quickly replied with a very enthusiastic; "Yes!" She waited to see exactly how Thallin wanted to go about things, while her hands continued their soft caresses against Thallins gorgeous, hefty breasts.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Rachels enthusiastic response, Thallin broke from the kiss momently and Got up off the bed before carefully sitting back down on her knees at Rachel's head, she would then look down to Rachel and ask sweetly, "Have you ever done 69, Rachel? Would you like to?" she asked before spreading her legs out wide and bending over Rachel positioning her head in between the woman's legs, her own sopping wet alien pussy right over and nearly atop of her face, the hot, musky intoxicating scent of her sex bombarding her nostrils and overpowering her senses. Thallin would gently stroke her lips, running her fingers up and down her slit, taking a little time to play with Rachel's engorged bud at the tip of her flower every now and then. She would then proceed to slowly and deliberately lick along the edges of lower mouth, teasing the outer lips, before slowly spreading her pussy open and lapping at the pink juicy center of her being, drinking up the sex juices that were flowing freely from within. After a few minutes she would bring her head up from her cunt and instruct Rachel to eat out of hers too, if she hadn't yet, "Rachel...... You drink my honey too.... Take as much you'd like please~" she sang out before going back to work on her friends flower, she would proceed to do the same routine as before, only this time she would go up to kiss, lick, bite and suckle on her clit; enhancing the pleasure even more. After a few more minutes, something new would catch her eye, a small little hole in the lower portion of her cunt; "Rachel......." she said as came up shortly to ask her question, "Forgive me if this bothers you or you don't want it...... But can I play with your piss slit? I...... I've had it done to me a few times at the brothel... And I wouldn't do anything to you that I haven't had done to me too..... But I would like to taste yours...... Is that okay?" she asked awaiting her friends answer before continuing any further.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel nodded at Thallins question about 69ing, having done it before, though she'd usually done it with men. So, when Thallin straddled over her face, and her warm, wet, inviting pussy was within reach, Rachel only paused for a moment to breath in the alien womans heady musk. Then, her tongue dove into the other womans pussy with glee, lapping up her sweet juices and writhing against whichever spots within Thallins moist petals caused her to moan the loudest. Rachel was relentless, but even though her tongue worked aggressively inside of her voluptuous partners pussy, she couldn't ignore Thallins own ministrations, and let out muffled moans of pleasure as Thallins alien tongue dove into her moist, pink petals. Her sounds pitched, becoming higher and stronger, as Thallin started toying with her sensitive clitoris, and Rachel immediately began to do the same.

As Thallin paused, Rachel continued until she realized that the other woman was speaking, at which point she paused in her ministrations to listen. She thought for a moment, but then, a great deal of uncertainty in her voice, Rachel replied; "Sure... I'll try it... Just, be gentle, okay?" She waited then, slightly tenser than she'd been before, perhaps, but also excited at the prospect of something new.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't worry..... I wouldn't want to hurt you." Thallin answers softly spreads Rachel's pussy lips open wide before bringing her face and mouth in as close as she can to her target before beginning to lick softly and gingerly at Rachel's urethera at first, just jabbing at it ever so slightly with the tip of her tongue before taking longer drags at it. She would lick at the tiny hole slowly and methodically for several minutes before eventually beginning to give it long sensual kisses. She would do this off and on for a few moments before going back to lick at it. She would run her tongue up and down her cunt, occasionally stopping to give attention to her piss slit some more before getting back up to her knees and bending down to kiss Rachel slightly in the mouth, her tongue toying with hers for a few moments tasting her own juices before breaking off and looking her friend in the eyes and asking, "Hey..... Rachel.... Have you ever had..... A-a-anal? Would you mind if I...... Played with your asshole while I eat you out? You can do the same with me. We can....... C-come together at the same t-t-time." she said timidly wanting to bring herself and her friend to the peak of pleasure.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel gasped softly, the unfamiliar sensation from Thallins attention to that part of her body not quite as pleasant as what she'd been doing earlier, but not unpleasant either. It was probably an acquired taste. She went back to working on Thallins flower, which was soaking by now, and in particular nibbled and licked against her sensitive jewel.

When the alien woman climbed off and set back to kissing her, Rachel went at with quite a bit of aggression. Her hands groped and massaged the other womans breasts again, her fingers clamping on and twisting at Thallins nipples until she broke the kiss and spoke. Grinning, Rachel quickly responded; "Sure! I've done that before. But I bet that I can make you cum first!" Once Thallins rear end was back over her face, Rachels tongue dove into her womanhood again, and two fingers quickly forced their way into her ass, while her thumb on the same hand slid into her alien partners womanhood. She plunged her digits into Thallins rear while working her thumb around in a circular motion, and her mouth and tongue continued licking and sucking at her clitoris as she tried to make Thallin orgasm, while still allowing her to bring Rachel ever closer to her own climax.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Thallin yelped in surprise as Rachel quickly and eagerly accepted, sticking not one but two digits into her dark little pucker, before sliding her thumb into her overflowing pussy, before lapping at the flower. She grunted, and moaned out in pleasure as she felt her friend use her fingers to explore her ass. She would promptly spread Rachel's ass cheeks apart opening the rosebud wide before sticking her tongue into the hole, drawing wide rings around Rachel's dark hole. She would occasionally delve her tongue into the hole completely, eating out the girl's ass before proceeding to stick her middle finger into the pucker wriggling around her bowels while getting her mouth in position to return to lapping out her honeyhole, she would nibble on her outer folds while licking and slurping up and down the inner folds, occasionally returning to once again, taste at her piss slit a few times as well as kiss, lick and suckle on her engorged twitching clit. She was becoming very close to having her own orgasm but hated losing and wanted Rachel to at least come at the same time she did, if not before hand, so decided to spice things up a little by smacking her friends shapely ass, a few times with her free hand.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel moaned in pleasure as both of her holes were explored by the other womans tongue, her body shaking slightly, and her tongue-work became sloppier by the second as she crept toward orgasm from Thallins ministrations. Every time the alien woman took Rachels clit into her mouth, she began to shake violently, her thrusting fingers and the work of her tongue becoming slower and weaker. Her moans became soft screams as Thallin began to spank her, her quivering increasing, until finally, Rachel admitted defeat as her body shuddered with a powerful climax. She screamed lewdly as she came, both of her holes clenching and her juices spraying out of her quivering womanhood. Once she came down, she muttered weakly; "You... Won..." Once her strength had been gathered, she tried to make Thallin climax as well, if the alien woman let her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Unknown to Rachel Thallin was also quite close to her own orgasm, even if the other woman's fingering and licking became weaker due to her own ministrations, She was already moderately close to cumming, So it would not take much more work after Rachel had her own climax till Thallin herself would come. A few more minutes of Rachel licking and prodding her holes would cause to Thallin to arch her back and spray her sex juices over Rachel's face in ecstasy as she would convulse violently on top of her friend, spasming in orgasm before finally relaxing, going limp on top of her friend and fuck buddy, shuddering and gasping; exhausted in carnal bliss for a few moments before she would finally calm down. She would hold Rachel tightly and lovingly, snuggling and nuzzling into her friend, her hands gently rubbing over her body, brushing across her bosoms, belly, pussy and ass cheeks before finally responding, "A-ah......Let's j-just lie down here for a bit, Rachel...... T-then we can g-go shower......" She gasped and sighed out contently, happy she could have such an intimate and welcoming encounter with her new friend. After about 2-3 hours of napping, Thallin would awaken and look over to Rachel to see if she was.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel snuggled up to Thallin eagerly, their carnal desires sated for the moment. She issued a weak, sleepy nod at the alien womans idea of a short rest before taking a shower, a slight grin at the idea of cleaning herself off with the other woman as she drifted off to sleep.

When she was prodded, Rachel stirred slightly, and grabbed onto Thallin all the more forcefully, hugging her tightly even in sleep. Eventually, she would awake, but it would take some doing on Thallins part, and when she did, she sat up with a yawn, her head swimming and her eyes still half closed. "Mmmm..... What's up?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Thallin would return Rachel's squeeze as she would hug her fiercely when she checked to see if she was still asleep. She would hold her tightly fit a few more moments before scritching her crown playfully a lil bit and stroking her sweetly, cooing "Rise and shine, little sleepyhead~" Giggling at the still groggy Rachel. "Do you want to shower together or take turns? I have a communicator if Ruri or the others need to get a hold of us, after our bath I can take you out to get breakfast and maybe explore the town if you wish." she said sweetly awaiting her answer as she placed a small sweet and chaste peck on Rachels cheek.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmm.... Together." She said, still sleepily, but she gave the other womans shapely ass a soft smack as she turned around. Rachel got up and followed Thallin into the shower, rubbing sleep from her eyes all the way. "We'll figure out what to do later...." Rachel stepped into the shower after Thallin, and kissed the other woman in a manner that was most definitely not chaste. She didn't push it any further than, however, instead pulling away with a giggle.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Thallin let out a little squeaky cry as her ass was smacked, giggling a little bit at Rachel's actions. She turned the water in the shower up hot, but not hot enough to hurt her or her friend. There was steam flowing out of the shower and the glass on the door leading into was already fogged up. Thallin was scrubbing her generous ass and tits with an inviting lavender smelling bath soap when Rachel stepped in. Thallin eagerly and gladly accepted and reciprocated Rachel's kiss, but moaning and pouting in disappointment as she broke away giggling, "Rachel, you meanie~" she mock whined, "Don't tease me~" she said before gently taking both sides of her friends head in her hands and turning face back to hers and proceeding to stick her long dexterous and skilled tongue into her throat, wrestling with Rachel's for several seconds before pulling away. She would then leave on hand behind Rachel's head as the other one snaked down behind her back, brushing down Rachel's spine, sending a chill down it, before resting and putting a firm but gentle grip on her shapely ass. She would spin around before softly, yet firmly pressing Rachel's back against the wall of the shower before breathing hotly and mischievously into her ear, "So..... What would you like to do, hm?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel moaned into Thallins kiss, her hands wrapping around to cup the alien womans voluptuous ass while her tongue fought to keep up with Thallins incredibly long, dextrous appendage. Her modest breasts pressed against Thallins heavier ones again, sensitive nipples rubbing against each others soft flesh, and occasionally against each other, causing Rachel to moan in pleasure and renewed arousal. As her back was gently pressed against the back of the shower, and Thallin whispered into her ear, Rachel moaned softly, her knees almost buckling on her as arousal surged through her, and for a moment she simply wasn't able to respond as she clutched at the other woman desperately, most of her weight either on Thallin or the wall behind her. Eventually, she managed to stutter out, in a voice that tried and failed to be merely flirtatious; "D...D'you got any... Toys? Something.... For both of us?" It came out in a desperate whimper into the other womans ear.

She was at least supporting herself now, but she was also effectively grinding herself against Thallin, pressing as close as she could to the other woman so as to touch her as much as possible. Rachel was surprised by how horny she'd suddenly become after Thallins words, but she was also hardly in any state of mind to question it, or to try to get rid of it by any way other than fulfillment.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmm...... I think I have something that will suffice for both us......." she said huskily and thoughtfully before giving Rachel a quick but lingering kiss in her mouth, her tongue playing with hers teasingly before breaking off the kiss and taking Rachel by one of her hands, "You come with me back to the bed...... Then just lay down and relax for a little bit, okay?~ I promise I won't be too long~" she cooed out to Rachel she would walk over to a medium sized toy chest. She would rummage around in there a bit until emmerging with what looked liked a two membered strap on. It had one dildo on the back of it, likely for pleasuring Thallin, and one on the front, each dildo seemed fairly thick, the heads were both round, large, and arrow shaped, perfect for penetration. The shafts were covered in bumps, studs; and were ridged. Before returning to the bed, she would head back to the bathroom and come out with a tube of libricant. She would set the dildo and lubricant on the bead before turning to Rachel and ask her, "So, do you want to do this vanilla, or would you like to try S&M style? I have some silk ropes and cushioned cuffs if you like." she said playfully and sweetly to her friend waiting to see what she would say before beginning.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel followed Thallin back out of the shower eagerly, and laid down on the bed with her legs spread, her fingers idly teasing her clit and lips while she watched Thallin rummage through her chest. When the thing she intended to use came out, Rachels eyes widened, and the movements of her fingers momentarily intensified as she let out a needy whimper. Her hips shifted slightly as Thallin laid both down upon the bed, but when the alien woman asked her question, Rachel found herself simply unable to respond. Fingers danced wildly against her clit, and she let out excited little whimpers while looking up at Thallins face, her eyes so dilated that the blue was practically gone entirely. She stayed that way for a couple of seconds before she managed to whimper; "...What... Whatever.... You.. Like..."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Okay, just wait here for one moment more~" She sang out as she delved back into her toy chest once more before coming up with two pairs of black and silver cuffs and some soft looking ropes. She walked back over to Rachel before saying, "Okay..... Just turn around and get into the doggy style position, please~" she cooed out to Rachel, when the woman was prostate with her head down and ass up in the air, Thallin would give her further instructions, "Okay, please place you hands behind your back." She said waiting for Rachel to comply before cuffing her hands behind her, she would then place the second pair on both of her ankles, securing her legs and feet together. Next she would take the ropes and begin slowly and meticulously tying the silken ropes around her soft, supple form. She would wrap them securely and tightly around her modest but shapely bosoms, dig the rope in between her moisten and sensitive folds, digging into her crotch. Once she was thoroughly and securely tied, she would get up on the bed behind rachel and gently spread her ass cheeks open, before proceeding to tease her rose bud by poking her finger into the dark ring and licking up, down and around her anus before lining her dildo up to her rear entrance and slowly pressing the thick and studded member into her ass. She would stop for a moment to let Rachel recover and get herself ready before continuing.

Once Rachel was ready, she would begin to slowly and steadily buck into her bowels, pumping her faux dick in and out of her anus, occasionally giving her ass cheeks little slaps. She would keep this up for a few moments, before picking up in speed and strength, she would no pull out very far before plunging the thick dildo into her ass again. After a while she would begin speeding up faster and thrusting harder, taking the thing almost out of her ass completely before plunging the fake cock into her anus again, hammering the other woman's anus with greater vigor as she slowly approached her own climax. After a few moments she would resume smacking Rachel's ass cheeks again, only this time increasing her strength, vigor and speed of her smacks, turning the round cheeks a vibrant cherry red color with each thwack.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel did exactly as instructed by Thallin, very swiftly becoming helplessly bound before the other woman, with her soft round ass raised and her face in the bed. She whimpered and cooed, and her flower was dripping wet, juices running down her legs. She moaned and shook as Thallin teased her anus, her body quivering uncontrollably, and she stared desperately back at the woman until she began lining up the strap-on against her ass. The first penetration into her ass caused Rachels eyes to roll up into the back of her head, and she screamed in pleasure as she orgasmed from the first intrusion of the rigid, studded member into her ass.

After Rachel came down from her first climax, she began bucking with all her strength back against Thallins movements, moaning and screaming in pleasure with every thrust of the studded toy into her anus. Every smack against her ass caused her to moan just a little bit louder, and she barely lasted another minute before Rachel came again, spraying more of her dirty juices down her legs as she babbled incoherently. After that she stared back at Thallin, her eyes wide and so heavily dilated that they were practically black, and she moaned lewdly with every thrust. Her ass steadily became redder and redder as Thallin spanked her while fucking her, and as her anus was violated by the rod embedded inside of her, she got closer and closer to yet another climax, this one more powerful than the other two combined. Her body quaked as it was pushed further and further, her moans loud and powerful as she was fucked into senselessness in her bound position.