What's new

SIM [ Ragdoh ] 裸具堂 SuperBind 超拘束 RE114345 RJ114345

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so even though this has been out a while, i didnt spot a thread for it and felt it deserved some coverage.

the game is simply put a ragdoll game, where you can put up to 9 rings on various joints to position the girl in pretty much anyway you wish and have your way with her.
feature wise there are the usual orgasms, golden shower orgasms, push her enough and she´ll turn into a mindless shell for a while etc.

the demo of the game pretty much has every feature available except for the thrust/swing control for the tentacle, he also greatly improved the model graphics greatly in 1.1 update.
the game is available on both the japanese and english dlsite and no i wont upload the full game cause i feel the creator deserves more sales because the game is near perfect for me. :p

not to mention hes already working on Superbind 2 which from the looks of it and my talks with the creator is gonna be The Perfect for me. :D
the help menu on the game is also available both in english and japanese despite which dlsite you purchase it on.

pics in spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 超拘束, aka Superbind

It's simple game, but fun. The controls don't take that long to get used to; and the directions are in English so yay to that. I definitely keep up with this now. Thanks for not letting this one slip under the radar. Rep + for you.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A fun little game. One of my favorite things about it is that the controls are relative to the camera, instead of being absolute. Makes it much easier to move her around. A great find and I can't wait for the sequel!

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd love to find the RE on mega, I found a few RJ's just floating around on google, but not on any sites I trust or like.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd love to find the RE on mega, I found a few RJ's just floating around on google, but not on any sites I trust or like.
Pop those links to me in PM, and I'll check it out.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty irritating sound effects with those rings...game seems a bit limited unless I'm missing stuff. One tentacle bulb thing that you can't really do much with other than turn it and put it in her. Didn't see anything else. Controls are minimalistic but tedious to arrange her in specific ways.

Could be pretty good I guess...but just seems a little too annoying to be entertaining. Especially for 13 bucks...

OP
Sess-

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yea there aint much aside that (except addition of the tentacle controls on the paid version) and the game couldve been a tad cheaper but meh, it was 9,something€ for me and didnt find it that big of a deal since i quite enjoy fooling around with the game.

and i agree, must keep mouse the hell away from the rings at all time :p

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This game is fucking silly and I kinda like it. Yet, it definately needs improvements. More than one tentacle thing, the option to penetrate more places than just her pussy and a little less derpy collision detection would have made this a lot better. Would have loved to make her do paizuri in a proper manner.

OP
Sess-

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hence i hope he does well with superbind 2.

direct quote from my emailing with him.

In the next work, I make an effort to do showier representation.
soo, fingers crossed? :D

prettycolors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it looks like the games by sexy3d. is it like them?

S

Sythis_Sythes

Google-ing the RJ number didn't give me anything useful yesterday, but found some links that look promising today, so checking those out. I'm gonna guess off the top of my head its a brand new game that just came out, which is why i couldn't find anything on it till now.

My view on the game is that it isn't bad, just very simplistic. Also, surprised i like the 3d model, most of the time i don't like them cause i find them creepy....

Edit: The game posted on Leonsblog.org works fine for me,the tentacle moves now instead of the trial message. wasa hoping the tentacle had ai though, not just moving up and down and sideways....meh, can't complain for all you get.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Best $13 I've spent on DLsite so far. I'm kinda intrigued by the subtle bits of detail this game has in it. Like how she tries to crawl away after a particularly rough dicking. The animation is a little derpy but the fact that it's there shows that the author realy cared about the effort they put in. I'm hoping they improve little things like this in the next one. What'd be really cool is if someone actually made a decent 3d RoR and got this guy to do the rigging, physics and animations on the female models.

Now I got meself all excited over nothing.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have any information on wether or not the author is still around? The last post on his blog was at 29th of July 2013. And I don't really see anything concerning the author on the sites he links to. Hrmmmrmrmmrmrmmrmmm.

Also, Some dude's texture/model work:

Last edited:

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

O_O Woah that belly bulge...wish there was the full version available on google somewhere...

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good Game Kinda Weird that there is two modes 5 Ring (normal) 9Ring (Extreme) personally i think the Extreme is easyer

Also from the Figure in the bottom right it looks like u can do more then just fuck her but i do not now

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would have loved to make her do paizuri in a proper manner.
I managed to get it pretty good. Using 9 orbs, I got it to smack her in the face during it too, haha. Gosh I love rag doll physics.

The one problem I have is is there no way to actually move the tentacle machine? I'd like to get it near the floor to have more positions available. Having her just up in the air is pretty restricting. And yeah, the 9 is wayyyy better or it's very difficult to keep the knees bent for positions that need that. You can do a lot more with the 9 orbs.

This would be like 8 million times better if you could actually move the tentacle machine and if it had oral/anal. It's still really fun though. I love playing around with rag doll physics, this could certainly use some help though. If there is a sequel planned, that's great. Some more things to play around with would be cool too. Could have some BDSM stuff on the floor like wooden horses and such, ways to interact better with her breasts/nipples, etc, etc.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good Game Kinda Weird that there is two modes 5 Ring (normal) 9Ring (Extreme) personally i think the Extreme is easyer

Also from the Figure in the bottom right it looks like u can do more then just fuck her but i do not now
Initially there were only 5 rings when the demo came out and then there were more blog posts about 9 rings so I guess he just left the 5 rings in there

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

usual orgasms, golden shower orgasms
I can get the first version by warming up her tits with the tip of the tentacle and then fucking her.

I assume the second version comes from warming up her tits AND the lowest pleasure spot on the display and then fucking her, but I've no idea how to warm up that pleasure spot.

Whipping her ass with the tentacle and poking her ass with the tentacle were equally ineffective, so anyone have any luck?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can get the first version by warming up her tits with the tip of the tentacle and then fucking her.

I assume the second version comes from warming up her tits AND the lowest pleasure spot on the display and then fucking her, but I've no idea how to warm up that pleasure spot.

Whipping her ass with the tentacle and poking her ass with the tentacle were equally ineffective, so anyone have any luck?
I think it was rubbing her clit first. Get it in between her legs like thigh sex for a while. Then it worked during extreme sex and kept on going for quite a while. I'll try to reproduce it, it only happened to me once.

Yep! That seemed to do it. She turns into a fountain and starts making some interesting noises...

Last edited: