What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ランドカット / landcut] 女騎士カレン ゴジャ島漂流記 / Karen the Knight - Castaway on Goja Island (RJ259131)

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

jap dlsite:
eng dlsite:

Gameplay:
Like all games from the circle this is a very straight-forward game with great art. There is no leveling, it's mainly dodging enemies as you progress through the story. The sword icons at the top left indicate how much 'aura' to kill enemies you have left. Defeating enemies earns you cash. Running out of aura will consume a heart mark and refill the aura. No heart or aura left will send you back to the village without penalty.
NPC reactions differ depending on what outfit Karen is wearing. Change outfit by accessing menu and selecting the first menu option. You can use the blinking gate in every village to teleport between villages or to enter the recollection room.

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z or Space or Enter: Select/Interact
X or Escape: Return/Open menu
D: Consume aura recovery bottle
W: Hide text
Shift: Hold to walk slower
Ctrl: Hold to skip through text

Story:
You play as Karen who is a knight from Alfroula Kingdom. She was defeated by a strong demon along with her party and washed up on an island with demons. The only way to defeat these demons is by using 'aura' which is provided by a vulgar priest. Her goal is to reach the town Delana where she can get a boat, while searching for her still lost companion Gian and gathering blue energy to fuel the boat. It's a path through several towns and villages with many demons on the way. Thankfully the priest and other villagers are always eager to help...

Fetishes: Female protagonist, Violation, Humiliation/Shame, Cosplay, exhibitionism

Released: 10 aug 2019

Instruction for using translation tools
https://ulmf.org/threads/tutorial-on-text-hooking-and-translating-an-h-game.12700/#post-1027928

easy85

Reputation score
I liked previous landcut games very much. I played each 2-3 times because of corruption system which is similar to what you have in Clymenia's games - once you reach new "degree of lewdness" all scenes progress and new scenes get unlocked.
But this one is one too many... Clymenia changes things around with every game - landcut is always the same deal. There is no improvement or innovation - just a new girl, "same but different" story, same systems, etc. I feel it's not enough in 2019.

cydonia

Reputation score
Hi, in the early minute of playing it crash with the error "script 'window_mesage' line 346: nomethoderror occured. ndefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass
Do you know what it could be the problem?

OP
fedEss

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you could try redownloading/unzipping your game while on Japanese system locale and with your antivirus off. for system locale see:
but i honestly have no idea
can you still open your save or start a new game?