What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Range De Chin] レンジでチン Runaway Princess -Ultra Lewd Royal- 家出王女 ~淫乱な王女はちょろい~ RE140776 RJ140776

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 家出王女 ~淫乱な王女はちょろい~

really need the latest version, see if the bugs got fixed already or not.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn this game is expensive.

Crammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well... on sukebei 1.03 is unplayable (missing files probably?). So - any links to working versions or we should wait patiently? :)

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's a link to v1.03 borrowed from a-s:

I haven't tried playing yet, so I don't know if it's playable. I'll leave that up to you guys to decide.
ok, i have tried this link, its working perfectly,no bugs so far as i progress. Good Luck and enjoy. Thanks for sharing this game man.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to let everyone here know, when the game forces you to start over from your room if you change clothes, that's not a bug. You're not supposed to change your clothes until after you get out of the castle anyway.

With that said, how the hell does one proceed in this game? I can't seem to get enough money, and I can't even save up enough to get healed. Any tips?

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've gotten to the desert town now. I can't use my magic to heal. Is it to do with the earlier futa scene?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've gotten to the desert town now. I can't use my magic to heal. Is it to do with the earlier futa scene?
I don't know how to play this very well... Well, got out of the castle and enter the first town anyway... Any important notes to share about the game?

Thanks Etigoya for explaining about the use of bank. But, what is so important about saving in the bank and not just carrying it around with you?

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know how to play this very well... Well, got out of the castle and enter the first town anyway... Any important notes to share about the game?

Thanks Etigoya for explaining about the use of bank. But, what is so important about saving in the bank and not just carrying it around with you?
Only money in the bank increases with interest, which builds up from more monsters slayed. Every increase in a whole percent will change the monsters you encounter, and it's useful to just spam her magic attack that costs 20MP, and save every time before you fight an enemy, because you might randomly encounter a super slime (green in colour) that will kill you even if you're level 20. Your 20MP skill should be enough to kill any enemy team in one hit, until you encounter higher level enemies, by which time you should buy a different costume to increase your stats. The enemies you encounter are the same wherever you go, so it all depends on your bank interest: the higher the interest, the stronger the enemies.
Also, if you see somebody with a heart above them, it means they have an H scene, and if your interactions with them do nothing, it means you need to change to a different costume.

deltahypheno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried download 1.02 = bug
Tried demo = bug
What am I supposed to do? 0...0

Wow, I made a mistake. SOOO WRONG that someone gave me a neg rep+comment "IDIOT!!!".
So I supposed that's a normal thing someone would do huh?
Knew that it's my fault for overlooking the link but can't resist giving some salt about this.

And in fact, when I checked it later. It was 1.03.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You'll want v1.03 I beleve.

There is a link to it in this thread.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you bring up the map and the standing picture?

i can't find the former, and I seem to have disabled the latter.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone can upload it to a mega link or zippyshare because bitshare is not working for me.

AstaSilva

Reputation score
Looks like the game download is gone, but I'll buy it sometime soon and post