What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Range De Chin] レンジでチン Runaway Princess -Ultra Lewd Royal- 家出王女 ~淫乱な王女はちょろい~ RE140776 RJ140776

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score
Re: 家出王女 ~淫乱な王女はちょろい~

This game has a serious game breaking bug relating to changing clothing (changing into anything forces you to be warped back to the start of the game)... it's unplayable. :(

Oh well, have to wait for fixed version to make the rounds.
I got ported back 3 times.... THIS IS SO ANNOYING. I gave up after 30 minutes of trying this shit. you can't progress with the princess dress but if you try to change to the common clothes you get ported back to the castle.... this is so retarded.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dlsite have weird rules they wont tell you and reject stuff weirdly...they also cant follow simple instructions

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game need put $ to bank, kill mob to get more bank rate, if lost bank rate will down to 0, if escape will down bank rate, if time pass also down bank rate

start hard to get $, better get all box in forest road and 2 hidden item in 1st town, sell it then put $ to bank

2nd town inn can sleep but need 500$, for start so hard

btw version 1.02 also has bug, if 2nd time go there cant save, save before south forest

Last edited:

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well if you can't get out from the castle, download the v1.02 from the devs blog, progress until the first town, save and copy it to the full game.
And like etigoya said, the save button will be unavailable after you enter the south forest and there will be a dessert past the forest that won't let you get out from there, so if you accidentally enter the dessert while you're supposed not to go there yet, get ready to press the F12 button... Or just quit and wait for bug fix.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do not understand even one in.
it will shred with clothing advertised.
but in battle you see nothing ^^

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

okay, when you're in the first town, talk to everyone, then talk to the guy right outside the "slums" he'll talk about it being a slum, and she won't know what a slum is. it'll become nighttime, then you enter the slum and an old man will let you crash as his place, and he'll rape you in your sleep.

if you're in the desert you have to run around till you find a patch of water with some stairs, it'll lead you to a bridge, head south, get to next town.

there's different outfits you can buy, and each one has a scene associated with it. and here the part I don't really like... the scene is unlocked as soon as you buy the outfit... you buy then outfit, a cut scene happens with the scene, then you're TPed back to the store.

also, the 10K outfit lets you kill the mobs without entering Combat, but you wont get any XP or bank interest. which is great cause as you get further into the game, the number of mobs becomes ridiculous. and after getting the 99999999 outfit, its really pointless to get money at that point.

scenes will start without warning when you talk to some people, and sometimes you can't go back.

also seems like they had two different artists for this game.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you fix her clothing? can't seem to find an item or person who will do it.

Rrezz

Reputation score

How do you fix her clothing? can't seem to find an item or person who will do it.
it kind of just does it on its own. randomly... there's a lot of things about this game that are kind of jacked up. but, its their first title. so, naturally there's going to be a few hiccups...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game so bored...... has $ last boss 1 hit ko......
dont buy clothes in same times, need buy them 1 by 1 or possibly get bug
has 2nd play but 2nd play bug make u keep loop......

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh my god, this game had so much potential. Despite the good artwork the author yet ruins them all by making this game unplayable.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So based on all the posts, I'm going to guess it would be better to wait for 1.03 or 1.04 before trying this ?

Edit : Welp save button bugged out and couldn't save my progress, nvm the game didn't seem anything special in the first place.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Oh my god, this game had so much potential. Despite the good artwork the author yet ruins them all by making this game unplayable.
Agreed.
great idea, great art work, poor execution.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its version is up to 1.03. Can someone translate what it says? My google chrome didn't translate it, or more like it couldn't.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its version is up to 1.03. Can someone translate what it says? My google chrome didn't translate it, or more like it couldn't.
Most of dlsite(Japanese) sales page translated by Google in spoiler:
※ We ver.1.03 publishing this volume. Sorry for the inconvenience often.

※ 10 September we Fixed a bug that can not play the trial version.
Please use the latest version in regard trial version, HP even so is the public during.

■ Story

It was a mediocre kingdom in its own way in peace in its own way it.

However, collisions with the devil army that appeared out of nowhere is one after another recently.

So the king is allowed to marry a descendant of the venerable hero is a national hero a daughter of their own

To orchestrate and attempt to raise the morale of the people.

Daughter is wonderful without impeccable Furimaki the charm a lucid pulchritude, brain.

Such a daughter to marry a hero is a hero of the people. ...... Was a marriage that everyone would bless

But, beloved daughter who thought charm is the good appearance of the provisional. In shadow, it was! Nympho daughter soldiers also have a relationship

By their own is used for politics of the father, the daughter explosion dissatisfaction that has accumulated to accumulate until now.

...... You would go out from the castle.

However, or are allowed to be and the various H put on a man in gold, princess naive ... or themselves

What princess Aaliyah greedy to H will be gold!?

■ !! that you can enjoy a variety of cosplay

· Gorgeous dress
· Waitress clothes
· Swimsuit
Bondage
· School Uniform
etc ...

H scene is available in all cosplay!

■ system deposits the money accumulate crunch!?

Let's buy a cosplay with the money earned!

■ Battle symbol encounter to advance crunchy!

! People who want to enjoy only H scene also promoted crisp without combat

■ H viewed scene once can also skip!?

! Those who enjoy only battle in the reverse is also safe

Separately ※, you will need the runtime of RPG Maker VXACE. Please note

※ Because there is a possibility that new data in the bug fixes, etc.
Thank you sure the membership registration to DLsite like to re-download.
Body of Aaliyah and various changes! !

Please note that you can't do this by posting link into Google translate (dlsite does not give access to sales page to Google). You must select text you want translated and paste it into Google translate box.
Most other pages, including blogs hosted by dlsite, you can just copy link and paste into google translate box. Google does a better (not perfect) job of formatting translated pages than Chrome.

From translated with chrome:
"A runaway princess ~ Nasty princess easy-peasy ~" Ver.1.03 public currently
Please let me know if you have bugs that have been confirmed by.
We will respond quickly.

I am sorry to put you to the inconvenience.

"A runaway princess ~ Nasty princess easy-peasy ~" Ver.1.02
Fixed Bugs at it is confirmed

I am sorry to put you to the inconvenience to those who purchased.

■ Adult event occurs again Adult events of desert Bireddji occurs later, and talk to the village chief.

■ Do not proceed after blackout event is simultaneous occurrence by buying cosplay at the same time in the cosplay shop.

■ dungeon after the forest, I will not be able to save.
※ It is possible to be canceled by for you to warp to shop if you now any chance, to save disabled.

We corrected in Ver.1.03 With regard to the above bug.

"A runaway princess ~ Nasty princess easy-peasy ~" Ver.1.01
Fixed Bugs at it is confirmed

■ To stop the maid If you try to leave the castle at the beginning of the game
 It is impossible to progress the game.

■ Adult after the events of clothes for combat, movement speed is slow.

We corrected in Ver.1.02 With regard to the above bug.

Users like you had you would like to report a bug, thank you.

Also, the bug progress of the game is such that the inability in 5 minutes
Sorry indeed would be caused.

Since we will strive to things like this does not occur
Thank you in the future.
(Wix-Logo) Create a Wix site!
100S of templates
No coding needed Start Now >>

justgoaway11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!0tgE3aJa!QoMQ4L_3NqZUTE85vvQM_gMHH3CWUxV_O7oniVD2TD8
Seems it is doesn't work, can someone give that one more time?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems it is doesn't work, can someone give that one more time?

Do you see what I did there? He doesn't have 15 posts so can't post actual links. He substituted xx for tt in http.

But I would just wait until someone uploads version 1.3 or later. The version he linked is just too buggy.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i guess there's no one sharing it for now

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this game "playable" yet? or is it still bugged as shit?

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

cant say that unless someone already tested it.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did they really have to zoom in the entire screen? It's causing some kind of watery ripping effect that makes the game very hard to look at.