What's new

RPG [RaRaRa] 世界樹と魔女と迷宮 (RJ194013)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
v1.6 > v1.7
Buy card buy card.jpg untill get 2 card 2card.jpg

After chapter 3 boss, in witch castle GoR 2 times (if lvl too high, equip magic scoll, need magic reflex for GoR)
In witch castle H, keep click jail door then near save crystal, choice get 1st one. When heroine can move, dont stand up, dont open box (need click), get jail key then set it back then talk to hero, dont eat food in left room (need click), in middle room wait few second if get message few times can go another 2 ending (1 ending need enter japanese same as front message)

The scroll doesn't let me change the subjob either, ty for trying :)
So it is only during the next round that I can reset?
in guild reset.jpg
4th choice possible can change job, but 4 girl can change only
5th choice possible can change face and body, but 4 girl can change only

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there Any way to cheat the "love" bar? make it full real quick?
It's so annoying that you need it full or nearly full to unlock scenes and there are like, 10 girls?
the scenes are not even that good, I just want to complete the game and move on.

ReignRain

Reputation score
It's so annoying that you need it full or nearly full to unlock scenes and there are like, 10 girls?
the scenes are not even that good, I just want to complete the game and move on.
So invite the girl on a date, go to the top middle of town next to the lake are two stools. Walk onto the left chair and spam z. You're supposed to read through it and select the right answer but I've found it generally nets you a big increase by the end.

Also, anyone know how to make a deck to play the card game? I have 2 Legends, a bunch of the other rarities but no one wants to play with me... :T

cookiedough

Reputation score
So invite the girl on a date, go to the top middle of town next to the lake are two stools. Walk onto the left chair and spam z. You're supposed to read through it and select the right answer but I've found it generally nets you a big increase by the end.

Also, anyone know how to make a deck to play the card game? I have 2 Legends, a bunch of the other rarities but no one wants to play with me... :T
go to the menu and it's the second to last from the bottom. You then have to click on slot a/b/c/d/e and add in any 3 cards to setup your deck.

cookiedough

Reputation score
one of the girls the dreamy personality type instantly becomes a lover if you let her get captured by the tentacle and save her. Aside from that you can always save scum and spam options during the bench love scenes while on a date.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Of course they're boring, wish-fulfillment scenes are boring. NTR and beasty monster cocks are where it's at.

cookiedough

Reputation score
Of course they're boring, wish-fulfillment scenes are boring. NTR and beasty monster cocks are where it's at.
that's what the good old slave slave shop's for. lots of painful training then impregnation and birthing.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Iirc, someone posted a patch to solve the LOVE bar spamming the hell out of the text hooker. Anyone still have said patch?

death503

Reputation score
Can anyone give a rundown of what the options are when you talk to your companions. the translator just says love

cookiedough

Reputation score
the author on their blog said they're making a new game and if google translate is right then its already done and we'll get info on it at the end of january so that's something to look foward to.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the author on their blog said they're making a new game and if google translate is right then its already done and we'll get info on it at the end of january so that's something to look foward to.
Did he share any images of new game?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nope sadly just 2 small paragraphs on his blog.

Oh. I see, seems like he wanted to make a short light game but decided to make it more longer instead. Thank you xD

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man this game is still getting updated? Impressive, reminds me of isetan for some reason.

I remember this game having a file for it, but with all the updates seem to not work anymore

Anyone can spare their save file, i remember this game a grindfest? Mostly just want to see what have they added more

Edit: Thanks for the TLDR, apparently it's the same aside from bugfixes and one small thing or another

Anyone knows which quest from the guild is the capture the dogs? I dont know jack of japanese. Is it one of the star quests from the pink haired girl?

Last edited:

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but the dev's finally posted after 1.5 years, the new game will be made in MV with an apk ver. and he'll be releasing more details and images on the game by the end of November, and a release by December and hopefully not go MIA again.