What's new

RPG [RaRaRa] 世界樹と魔女と迷宮 (RJ194013)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I forgot to mention that you can also try DLsite - on each game own page there an option to ask for a translation - there even a few submenu choice for which language.

Although both tend not to reply much (and Dlsite is also linked to the dev choice).

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This has got to be the hardest hentai game/RPG maker game that I have ever played.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, I forgot to mention that you can also try DLsite - on each game own page there an option to ask for a translation - there even a few submenu choice for which language.

Although both tend not to reply much (and Dlsite is also linked to the dev choice).
Okay done. Requested it into english on dlsite. Now i only can wait and hope xD

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This has got to be the hardest hentai game/RPG maker game that I have ever played.
Lol yep. I have to cheat for infinite HP every time I want the doggies to rape Alm but they will just absolutely destroy you if you don't kill them asap. Made worse in that I don't care about the customs girls so it was just the MC and the two story girls.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That path to the tentacles on 1F is full of centipede, are there any item/equipment that can reduce the encounter rate?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
That path to the tentacles on 1F is full of centipede, are there any item/equipment that can reduce the encounter rate?
One of the Cleric/Priest class has a skill that prevent random encounter for a set amount of steps.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
how can you actually get someone taken by the tentacles? Does it only work on the main two girls or something?

I sat there in that specific fight by the water spamming defend/whatever and letting the tentacles just pick up and put down girls, and wiggle them back and forth a bit for god knows how long, purposefully lost several times, even had them 'removed form the party' during battle and then lost/won but it won't actually abduct anyone no matter what i do, what the hell am i doing wrong?

It can't be only the main girls who get scenes, otherwise what a waste of a custom character mechanic.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
how can you actually get someone taken by the tentacles? Does it only work on the main two girls or something?

I sat there in that specific fight by the water spamming defend/whatever and letting the tentacles just pick up and put down girls, and wiggle them back and forth a bit for god knows how long, purposefully lost several times, even had them 'removed form the party' during battle and then lost/won but it won't actually abduct anyone no matter what i do, what the hell am i doing wrong?

It can't be only the main girls who get scenes, otherwise what a waste of a custom character mechanic.
1. Fight something with jellyfish sprite on the map.
2. Let the girl you want kidnapped get hit by the tentacle rape attack fully (4-5 hits), in case of multiple girls I think the first one to get hit will get abducted.
3. Lose the fight

Once you're back in the church you should notice they're gone.

Tested it and it work even with custom girls.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So does anyone have a save far enough along to access all the combat related h scenes? ei the tentacles on first floor and dogs on fourth floor.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
1. Fight something with jellyfish sprite on the map.
2. Let the girl you want kidnapped get hit by the tentacle rape attack fully (4-5 hits), in case of multiple girls I think the first one to get hit will get abducted.
3. Lose the fight

Once you're back in the church you should notice they're gone.

Tested it and it work even with custom girls.

I have done this, but on respawn they weren't gone, is there a setting i might have accidently hit that would prevent it? i can usually fumble through most h-rpgm games, but this one has a lot going on.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I have done this, but on respawn they weren't gone, is there a setting i might have accidently hit that would prevent it? i can usually fumble through most h-rpgm games, but this one has a lot going on.
How far are you in the story?

One possibility is that you need to do a quest that kinda introduce the tentacle monster first before the girls can be abducted (the quest is also the first chance at getting them abducted, though it's rather impossible to rescue them when you're at low level)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If the two main girls got captured by the tentacle, went to the underground bad end or the mage girl goes down the orgy route, can you still recover and go down their ending route?
If not, can we switch to one of the created girls instead, or can we only confess to one girl per play thru?
And are the SP unlock from the ending route cumulative?
Lastly, I am still a little unclear how I go about changing job/subjob for the custom girls.
Thanks!

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
How far are you in the story?

One possibility is that you need to do a quest that kinda introduce the tentacle monster first before the girls can be abducted (the quest is also the first chance at getting them abducted, though it's rather impossible to rescue them when you're at low level)
I've been far enough to go to the area with the ghost type soldier enemies, because i'd basically given up on the jellyfish/tentacle stuff, It may be possible that the RNG of the fight just didn't actually do the right moves enough. I have really bad luck to either extreme in rpgs, i often find myself 'accidently' going in the direct path through a dungeon to a boss, or going everywhere except where i need to or RNG completely ruining me. Seems this might be the latter.

I'll have to load up the game and give it another try if there's nothing else preventing it from happening.

remy9909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey sorry the grind is to much can someone supply a save or something to help get to or past the 4th floor just to tired to keep on grinding

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
for save game.......
well they are literaly custom girl so each save have different make up

as for best place to lvl, once you in forest floor and reach the house
there alot bear on the north east room... all you need just aoe fire spell here quite fast exp and money... probably the bestfarming spot till end game.
if you wanna just breeze trough, make 1 thief / ilussionist job... there alot other choice but this 1 my fav cuz agi = dmg skill and way overpower that can 1 shot final boss after 1 turn buff
turn 1 - sub ilusion create gun weapon (this give alot agi) / turn 2 use thief skill that do agi = dmg (gun)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Figured out my problem, the RNG of the jellyfish just refused to actually finish using the particular attack without either killing or letting the heart debuff drop off.

It took actual work to goad it down from doing it's aoe attack, or just wasting turns splititng between people, or whatnot, and then i had to go redo the entire fight again because i left the MC with regen and high defense making the fight unlosable.

All that, and the H in the nest is pretty disappointing, honestly. At least i found it out, i guess.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do I get skills on my characters? I forgot how it was supposed to work like that because i went up several levels but all my characters still have no skills. No healing spells, no fire spells, nothing.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I get skills on my characters? I forgot how it was supposed to work like that because i went up several levels but all my characters still have no skills. No healing spells, no fire spells, nothing.
From the menu, select the learn skill option:
1582941511314.png

Does anyone know if/how I can change the job/subjob on the custom girls if I use the default?

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
From the menu, select the learn skill option:
View attachment 29819

Does anyone know if/how I can change the job/subjob on the custom girls if I use the default?
I don't remember clearly, but main job can't be changed, meanwhile subjob you have to assign a new one with a scroll thing, one of them you can get early from stone delivery task by the npc in the first dungeon inner entrance, like 10 times till you get one, there's more detail in the earlier pages in this thread not that far back i think.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The scroll doesn't let me change the subjob either, ty for trying :)
So it is only during the next round that I can reset?