What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active NTR [Rare Alex] Secret Care Cafe 0.4.0 Public

rarealex

Reputation score
screenshots 2.png

game30.12.PNG screenshots 1.png screenshots 5.png screenshots 7.png screenshots for vndb 3.png screenshots 9.png CharaStudio-2020-11-05-16-06-39-Render.png screenshots for 4.png

Description:
In the Secret Care Cafe you are the owner of the new cafe in town. But it's not your everyday cafe shop, this place has a special care program to make it's customers really enjoy their stay.
Everyday you will have to take care of customers as well as keep good relations with your coworkers to unlock special events. Chose your own path with Cookie, Rai or Cynthia (or all 3 of them if you're lucky or none if you are not), and make sure to not get broke. Here you can find some cute scenes, while the girls interact with each other and you, as well as some lewd animated scenes, both with you and (If you will let them) with clients.
Your actions and decisions will have an impact.
Random events that can trigger after day of work will make sure you will get different experience everyday. Your decisions will decide how girls will react and how they will respond to the events. Their statistics will help you keep track of that.
Game has both NSFW and SFW mode. Thanks to that, people not interested in lewd stuff (or if you are not in the mood for it) don't have to worry about it popping out on them - this mode has different texts and some changed scenes so you can safely share it with vanilla friends.
Fully unlock the gallery with CGs you will encounter during gameplay! Earn new skins for your cafe and maids!
Game has very simple animations in VN section of the games, nsfw events are more animated.

Game has avoidable NTR, more like swinging but I still need to disclose it.

Links:

Gameplay:
Management game, where you stock up on items before the next day and during it you try to satisfy customers by providing them maid. Then the client orders drinks and/or food and you give it to him by dragging icons.
You can use maids skills to boosts sales and see nsfw artwork.
Between days there are VN sections, with many choices. Most of them are generated randomly. If the special requirements are met you continue the main story. You can also choose to chat with specific girl to deepen your relationship with her.
Every few days boss with special requirements will appear to spice up the gameplay.
Most of the clients have favorite maid and if she is the one serving them, everyone gets bonuses (more cash, more stat changes etc.). By using skills during gameplay your maids can learn more about clients and unlock special events with them.
Game Tags: vanilla stuff, swinging, public sex, group sex, harem, dp, prostitution

Controls:
Mostly Mouse:
LMB - All basic interactions during gameplay
MMB - Skip dialog
RMB - Special Interaction

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few words from me and about me:
Game is in active development and I update it each week. This keeps me on my toes and motivates me.
I work on the game each day even though I still have a normal 8-16 job (not connected to IT) and a lot going on outside of it. I try to escape it by doing something I always dreamt of doing - making games.
Game graphics are made in Koikatsu and I use GameMaker Studio 2 for programming.
As of version 0.3.5 we have some start to the main story, one boss, nearly 20 random events and nearly all basic clients done. I still have a lot to do, a lot of ideas and a lot of motivation thanks to all the support I've got. You can read more about future development in the Public Post here:
If you would like to propose changes and/or ideas, feel free to contact me. I also have dedicated channel for it on Discord. Consider joining it so you could also be updated about new versions of the game, other updates and announcements.
If you would like to be spoiled more about contents in the game see the VNDB page.

I also like horror and secrets, in the Public Post regarding future development you kind find a clue to [REDACTED].

Have a great week everyone!
Rare Alex

Last edited:

poooooefij

Reputation score
English discussion only.
poderia me dizer onde ficam as opções de download? aqui não aparece
observação: sou novo no site

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It says right in the OP that public releases are on the Patreon.